PDA

View Full Version : Calvin Booth is alive !!!!!!

lefty
04-03-2007, 01:32 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Calvin Booth came off the bench to score 11 points and grab 11 rebounds in 22 minutes in the Wizards' 121-107 win at Milwaukee. It was only the second double-double of Booth's seven-year NBA career (323 games) and the first this season by a Washington sub. The only teams without a double-double from a sub this season are the Mavericks and the Spurs. :wtf

ponky
04-03-2007, 01:33 AM
that's cool, i remember when he was a maverick, he had some really good games

lefty
04-03-2007, 01:37 AM
that's cool, i remember when he was a maverick, he had some really good games

Yeah, he scored the famous tip-in that eliminated Utah in 2001 ; ater scoring that basket, he would become very expensive and overrated ; then he would disappear ; damn, I thought his was in Europe or something

kingsfan
04-03-2007, 03:17 AM
I never knew he was dead. :lol Wizs don't use him much but he does good things when they do.

ponky
04-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Yeah, he scored the famous tip-in that eliminated Utah in 2001 ; ater scoring that basket, he would become very expensive and overrated ; then he would disappear ; damn, I thought his was in Europe or something

ah yes, back in the day of five game series...lol, i was so excited when the mavs came back after being down two games to win the next three straight, i hated karl malone more than anyone else in the nba.

mabber
04-03-2007, 06:35 AM
ah yes, back in the day of five game series...lol, i was so excited when the mavs came back after being down two games to win the next three straight, i hated karl malone more than anyone else in the nba.

And they were down big in that final game 5. I can't recall for sure, but guessing they were down close to 20 pts at one point in the 2nd half.

Bob Lanier
04-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Karl Malone... wiiiiide open... brick.