PDA

View Full Version : Imagine being a cop with this name

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-03-2007, 02:56 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2m9946

CBS Masters employee charged with bank robbery

Associated Press
Published on: 04/03/07

AUGUSTA — A freelance editor from Alabama who was hired by CBS to help cover the Masters golf tournament this week was one of three people arrested Monday and charged in a bank robbery, authorities said.

A man wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and an Atlanta Braves sun visor entered a Wachovia bank branch on Gordon Highway shortly after 9 a.m. and handed a teller a note demanding money, said Sgt. Richard Roundtree of the Richmond County Sheriff's Department.

A red dye pack mixed in the money exploded in the parking lot, he said.

After an anonymous tip, investigators arrested Michael Alan Crane, 31, at a nearby Holiday Inn and found clothing stained with red dye in his room, along with an undisclosed amount of money taken in the robbery, Roundtree said in a news release.

Two alleged accomplices from the area, Jawone Reginald Bennett, 31, and Shelby Lee Wills, 28, were arrested a short time later at a lounge, he said. All three were charged with robbery by intimidation and held in the Richmond County Jail.

Roundtree said both Crane's hotel room and the rental car used in the robbery were registered to CBS.

Leslie Anne Wade, vice president of communications for CBS Sports, confirmed Crane's employment.

''He was hired as a freelance technician for this event,'' Wade told The Augusta Chronicle.

------

And just to get you in the mood...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZzBrxj-Gjo

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Can you really be anything other than a cop with that name?

ShoogarBear
04-03-2007, 03:05 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

SpursWoman
04-03-2007, 03:09 PM
He must be around my age. :lol

sa_butta
04-03-2007, 03:09 PM
I wonder if they call him Shaft at the office?

sa_butta
04-03-2007, 03:10 PM
That would be odd if he was a white man.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Unfortunately, while searching the Richmond County Sheriff's Web site, I've found that the bad mother(shut your mouth) got divorced last year.

(I deleted the PDF link since it's 168 pages long).

ShoogarBear
04-03-2007, 03:13 PM
She probably got tired of the constant wa-wa guitar in the background.

AlamoSpursFan
04-03-2007, 03:14 PM
That sounds like a painful condition to walk around in...

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-03-2007, 03:15 PM
She probably got tired of the constant wa-wa guitar in the background.

I would have guessed she got tired of him being a sex machine to all the chicks, but that's just me.

ShoogarBear
04-03-2007, 03:18 PM
I would have guessed she got tired of him being a sex machine to all the chicks, but that's just me.I figured I could only pick one punchline; glad to have you bat cleanup.