PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush banned from Playboy Mansion

mardigan
04-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Reggie Bush Banned From Playboy Mansion
Posted Apr 3rd 2007 8:16AM by Michael David Smith

This is very, very thin on the details, but when you hear that a professional athlete has been banned from the Playboy Mansion because of a "conduct violation," you take what you can get. Bush's banishment from Hef's mansion was reported by Southern California sports guru Scott Wolf:

Our spies tell us former USC tailback Reggie Bush is persona non grata at the Playboy Mansion because of a conduct violation. And no, it was nothing involving a Playmate.

That's the full report. What was Bush's violation? If it didn't involve a Playmate, it's probably not as interesting as you're hoping. We do know that Bush is dating Ciara, and that he appeared in her "Like a Boy" video. That's about all I can tell you about Bush's personal life, but maybe Yahoo sports will launch into a more vigorous investigation.

Fillmoe
04-03-2007, 05:00 PM
bush is dating ciara? i thought that lil homo bow wow was dating her?

mardigan
04-03-2007, 05:01 PM
I thought she was a heshe

monosylab1k
04-03-2007, 05:04 PM
I thought she was a heshe

yeah i always thought that was the rumor. she looks mannish enough for it to be true...

johngateswhiteley
04-03-2007, 05:04 PM
just googled her...meh, he could do better.

kingsfan
04-03-2007, 05:05 PM
bush is dating ciara? i thought that lil homo bow wow was dating her?Damn you're late, they broke up a while ago, she's been dating Reggie for a few months. Lucky her :depressed I wonder what Reggie did.

loveThe23
04-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Guess he likes his girls on the manly side... :dizzy

mardigan
04-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Whatever, if I was 100% sure she was really a woman I would think she was hot

Fillmoe
04-03-2007, 05:18 PM

:lol :lol

Marklar MM
04-03-2007, 05:20 PM
He probably touched Hef's boner.

T Park
04-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Did he try and be like the weasel and let the birds free? :lol

LongBall
04-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Fucking Reggie Bush acting out his homosexual tendencies made Hef show that bitch the door. Don't reach-around on Hef you fag.

samikeyp
04-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Nice fumble, Reg.

degenerate_gambler
04-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Fucking Reggie Bush acting out his homosexual tendencies made Hef show that bitch the door. Don't reach-around on Hef you fag.

:drunk

Louae
04-04-2007, 10:25 AM

http://z.about.com/d/top40/1/5/H/6/ciara.jpg

http://www.ciarainfo.com/images/wallpaper/ciara1024.jpg

okay. Is this the girl? B/c if it is, I don't think she looks all that manly.

loveThe23
04-04-2007, 05:52 PM
okay. Is this the girl? B/c if it is, I don't think she looks all that manly.

Yea that's her.... she's pretty in the face and all but when she wears like more of the slutty clothes you can see the muscles... when she was born she had both of each 'parts' if you know what I mean. judging from that IMO Reggie might be bi :huh .... no offense at all to her though, well good for them.. as long as they're both happy nobody else should care then..

mardigan
04-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Yea that's her.... she's pretty in the face and all but when she wears like more of the slutty clothes you can see the muscles... when she was born she had both of each 'parts' if you know what I mean. judging from that IMO Reggie might be bi :huh .... no offense at all to her though, well good for them.. as long as they're both happy nobody else should care then..
Thats just a rumor, not proven

Pugglekicker_21
04-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Wonder what she thought of him being at the mansion...

Fillmoe
04-04-2007, 10:52 PM
lovethe23 stop spreading rumors.... :lol

KewlKat00
04-05-2007, 01:01 AM
For the past 24 hours, vicious, heartless rumors have circulated on the Internet claiming that Reggie Bush has been banned from the Playboy Mansion for a reported "conduct violation" not involving a Playmate.

For the record, we never believed these rumors. The Mansion's personas non grata include Luke Wilson, Cade McNown, Pauly Shore, and Axel Foley, Taggert, Billy, and the evil foreigners they busted in "Beverly Hills Cop II." It's a tough list to crack.

Furthermore, how egregious and strangely demented must one's conduct be to be considered a violation at Hugh Hefner's place, particularly if it did not involve the fondling of a Playmate? If his alleged sordid conduct did not involve a Playmate, then it likely could mean only that he committed one or both of the following acts: A) either Mr. Bush fondled the wait staff or B) Mr. Bush fondled Hefner. We doubt he's capable of either. Regardless, Bush can rest easy. The Saints tailback has not been banned from the Playboy Mansion. In fact, Bush was present at Saturday night's Golf Scramble party. "Reggie was at the mansion on Saturday night enjoying the Playboy Golf Scramble party, so no he's not banned," said Playboy spokesman Rob Hilburger. "We're not sure where the rumor came from."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=alipour/070404

(the rumor started from a usc beat writer who posted it on his blog. this isn't the first time he has been wrong.)

ponky
04-05-2007, 01:16 AM

ummm, are you talking about muscles in her crotch? what's wrong with some muscle? i work out every day for at least an hour to stay toned and not get flabby or soft...i would think that what i have is muscle, not buffed out or anything weird like that, but i definitely have muscle, otherwise, what else is there but fat?...anyway, reggie bush is fine

she looks toned to me, not muscly like some weird lifter:
http://www.gomoxie.org/ARTISTS/CIARA/ciara-51-300.jpg

kskonn
04-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Did he try and be like the weasel and let the birds free? :lol

it was the monkeys, the weasel freed the monkeys.... that was one of the best episodes of that show ever.

loveThe23
04-05-2007, 05:59 PM
ummm, are you talking about muscles in her crotch? what's wrong with some muscle? i work out every day for at least an hour to stay toned and not get flabby or soft...i would think that what i have is muscle, not buffed out or anything weird like that, but i definitely have muscle, otherwise, what else is there but fat?...anyway, reggie bush is fine

Noo, of course not. we all like to be nice and toned but nothing's wrong with that, but I think she naturally has them without lifting weights or anything crazy like that, well that's what I heard. but yeah you can't see that much muscle in the picture.... but I saw her on tv and she looked pretty muscular, like legs, arms, stomach.... and i don't think girls like to be muscular in the legs, lol. well if Reggie likes those kind of girls.... i won't be surprised if his next girlfriend is ChinaDoll :dizzy

Trainwreck2100
04-05-2007, 06:04 PM

she looks toned to me, not muscly like some weird lifter:
http://www.gomoxie.org/ARTISTS/CIARA/ciara-51-300.jpg

Just so you know a female can almost double her lifting power without increasing muscle mass. But Ciara is not a female, so it can't

LB7
04-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Noo, of course not. we all like to be nice and toned but nothing's wrong with that, but I think she naturally has them without lifting weights or anything crazy like that, well that's what I heard. but yeah you can't see that much muscle in the picture.... but I saw her on tv and she looked pretty muscular, like legs, arms, stomach.... and i don't think girls like to be muscular in the legs, lol. well if Reggie likes those kind of girls.... i won't be surprised if his next girlfriend is ChinaDoll :dizzy
I like to be muscular in the legs. Then again, I play soccer so that kinda goes along with it.

T Park
04-08-2007, 05:58 PM
it was the monkeys, the weasel freed the monkeys.... that was one of the best episodes of that show ever.

:lol I agree.

Johnny Drama being in the trunk was hilarious.

T Park
04-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Luke Walton is banned from the Mansion?

Nice job luuuuuuke :lol