PDA

View Full Version : How much better will this team be?

Kobulingam
04-03-2007, 09:04 PM
How much better will this team be in the playoffs when Manu/Duncan start playing star-player minutes?

They've barely broken a sweat in the regular season (esp. Manu). I think Pop will ramp them upto 40+ min per playoff game.

jaespur21
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
I agree. Timmys minutes will go up significantly unless its a blowout as will the other two guys

Kobulingam
04-04-2007, 12:47 AM
I agree. Timmys minutes will go up significantly unless its a blowout as will the other two guys

Hopefully Beast Manu from 2 years ago shows up in playoffs.

Fabbs
04-04-2007, 01:43 AM
Both are ready to kick it up a notch.

Lets hope we get Manu 2005 and Tim 2006 only healthier.
(Not that Tim didn't rock in '05, just too much plantar foot deally.)
Bruces back being okay and Poop involving him in the O would be a big boost also. Looked good tonight but vs a tanking Seattle team doesn't mean much.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2007, 02:34 AM
The Spurs rolled to yet another easy victory, this one by a 110-91 score over the Sonics. And, as Gregg Popovich prepares his veteran team for the playoffs, once again no San Antonio player logged as much as 30 minutes of playing time.

Tuesday's game marked the fifth since Feb. 7 in which no Spurs player has played 30 or more minutes in a game (and the Spurs have won each of those games by at least 15 points). All other NBA teams combined have played only two such games over that span!

:fro