PDA

View Full Version : American Gladiators

SoCalSpursFan
04-04-2007, 12:58 AM
...is on ESPN Classic.

Not gonna lie, I just found something to fill my tuesday at 4pm and 10pm TiVo spot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerryatrics
04-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Ah man, my favorite game show from when I was a kid. Another episode tonight at 7:00 EST, actually looks like it's on every weekday, sweet. Too bad I missed the marathon.

exstatic
04-04-2007, 07:14 AM
1990 called. It wants it's steroid monster gameshow back. :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Hell no, Ex! It's ours!

http://www.faniq.com/blog.php?id=2165

Gemini would fuck people up.

AnkleBreaker21
04-04-2007, 03:33 PM
yah i was watching it the other day, its weird to see it now. they had to all be on steriods right or no

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-04-2007, 03:34 PM
I watched it last night. So much I had forgotten. Joe Thiesman, the ref dressed up as an executioner, good times. I can't wait until they get into the seasons with Larry Czonka calling the action, and the instant replays of the hardest hits known simply as "Czonks".

ggoose25
04-04-2007, 03:36 PM
nitro was gay

Cant_Be_Faded
04-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Gemini was a MASTER of the joust...i think i saw 1 person beat him the entire length of the series.

Does anyone remember in the Eliminator where the contestants had a chance to shoot missle-like projectiles at the red target above the gladiators to take them out? And every time they barely even reached the gladiators feet? Those dumbases would try every time to use that feeble launcher, when they should have been diving for cover from the tennis balls being shot at them

SoCalSpursFan
04-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Gemini was a MASTER of the joust...i think i saw 1 person beat him the entire length of the series.

Does anyone remember in the Eliminator where the contestants had a chance to shoot missle-like projectiles at the red target above the gladiators to take them out? And every time they barely even reached the gladiators feet? Those dumbases would try every time to use that feeble launcher, when they should have been diving for cover from the tennis balls being shot at them

Wow....i DO remember that, and it never worked.

I watched it today...wtf..."Malibu"...looks like fabio....couldnt find a pic of him on the internet...too bad haha

Cant_Be_Faded
04-04-2007, 06:28 PM
It was a trap, it was tactically stupid to slow down and try to use that gun, it just pinned you down and let the gladiators pick you off the second you ran from it.

The missles were made out of nerf foam and would float feebly away....i think i saw someone hit the target like once or twice total.

CuckingFunt
04-05-2007, 01:19 AM
I used to looooooooove "American Gladiators." Watched it every week for its pure, cheesy goodness.