PDA

View Full Version : Phil on Kobme, MJ

Fabbs
04-04-2007, 01:38 AM
espn Insider is trying to gouge.

Anyone have a transcript of Phils weighing in on the Kobe-MJ saga?

My guess is Phil keeps it nuetral.

Medvedenko
04-04-2007, 10:17 AM
I heard phil say kobe's a better scorer than Jordan...didn't hear the rest.

monosylab1k
04-04-2007, 10:23 AM
I'd hope he'd give more love to MJ considering Jordan gave Phil his free pass into the HOF.

Fabbs
04-04-2007, 12:11 PM
I heard phil say kobe's a better scorer than Jordan...didn't hear the rest.
Thanks. If you hear more or better yet anyone with access to Insider please post.
My guess is Phil reffered all comparisons to "Kobe is not done yet", thus preserving his role at present and near future (coach of Kobe.)

LakeShow
04-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Thanks. If you hear more or better yet anyone with access to Insider please post.
My guess is Phil reffered all comparisons to "Kobe is not done yet", thus preserving his role at present and near future (coach of Kobe.)

Yeah, he said Kobe was a better ball handler and shooter than Michael. He really didn't get into who he thought was the better player. He talked about Jordans extremely big hands and how he could hold the ball with one hand, that made him extremely hard to defend. He also said that Jordan was the best finisher around the basket that he's seen.

Bob Lanier
04-04-2007, 12:20 PM
You misspelled his name twice.