PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are great TEAM !

Slo spurs fan
11-19-2004, 03:33 PM
How can you spit on players who all play in 7-1 team?
Now you spit on Barry and Tony, yesterday on Malik and Rasho, tomorrow you will probably spit on Beno and maybe Bruce, but this TEAM has won 7 games so far. Somethimes there are Tim, Gino and Tony, next time there are Bruce, Barry and Beno, next time will be someone else, but who cares who is the best scorrer? For me is most important that Spurs wins! There is no player who can play all 82+ games at the same level (except Tim-like stars).
For now I am very pleased with this TEAM performance. :)

travis2
11-19-2004, 03:35 PM
But they got no ballas...

:cooldevil

Solid D
11-19-2004, 03:37 PM
How can you spit on players who all play in 7-1 team?
Now you spit on Barry and Tony, yesterday on Malik and Rasho, tommorrow you will probably spit on Beno and maybe Bruce, but this TEAM has won 7 games so far. Somethimes there are Tim, Gino and Tony, next time there are Bruce, Barry and Beno, next time will be someone else, but who cares who is the best scorrer? For me is most important that Spurs wins! There is no player who can play all 82+ games at the same level (except Tim-like stars).
For now I am very pleased with this TEAM performance. :)

^ Rack that post !!! ^

(This is a good thing, Slo spurs fan)

Tomorrow maybe we all spit on Sequ. :)

GoSpurs21
11-19-2004, 03:43 PM
^^^^
oh if only that could happen
Spurs winning and spitting on Sequ...truly a dream come true

Solid D
11-19-2004, 03:56 PM
Side note to new posters. This Forum has its role players just like the Spurs do and there are "pot stirrers".

Some people are insightful....and some people are inciteful....and on purpose.

tekdragon
11-19-2004, 04:03 PM
Some people are insightful....and some people are inciteful....

http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2004/03/08/guiness-inside.jpg

"Brilliant!"

coz
11-19-2004, 05:35 PM
"tomorrow you will probably spit on Beno"

I haven't warmed up enough to Beno to hate on him. Give it time though. The only players now immune to verbal abuses on this forum are the retired greats - Dave, AR, Sean, TC, AG, Ice, etc..

complaining is part of being a Spurs fan, it comes with high expectations. Much like it was said of the old Brooklyn Dodger Fans: "We call them the 'Bums', but if anyone else does, watch out".

johnny00
11-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Side note to new posters. This Forum has its role players just like the Spurs do and there are "pot stirrers".

Some people are insightful....and some people are inciteful....and on purpose. While I have just recently joined on, I've gotta say some of Seqa's posts and the replys to them literally have me in tears from laughing. After seeing the title to this thread and who posted it I clicked on just to read some of Sequas rants..... oh well give it time.