PDA

View Full Version : Lakers not a lock for the playoffs?

efrem1
04-05-2007, 12:04 AM
Never mind the Spurs playing the Lakers. The Lakers are tanking at the wrong time and the Warriors are just 2 1/2 back of the the Lake show. :)

ponky
04-05-2007, 12:06 AM
well, unless the spurs are planning on losing to the warriors this saturday i wouldn't worry about it much

ponky
04-05-2007, 12:07 AM
hmmm, WOW, the lakers play the suns twice in a week, next week....hmmmmmmm...

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-05-2007, 12:11 AM
hmmm, WOW, the lakers play the suns twice in a week, next week....hmmmmmmm...
yes...hmmm....

It'd be funny for Phil, that's for sure.

LakeShow
04-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Phil must have got his new supply in from Montana. It must be some good shit! :smokin His lineups have been terrible lately.

LakeShow
04-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Never mind the Spurs playing the Lakers. The Lakers are tanking at the wrong time and the Warriors are just 2 1/2 back of the the Lake show. :)

Another one of those games when the opposition was allowed to maul kobe. 3-4 freethrows??? That says alot!

ponky
04-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Phil must have got his new supply in from Montana. It must be some good shit! :smokin His lineups have been terrible lately.

farmar, vujacic and who was that third bencher out on the court during the critical last couple of minutes? wtf?!?!?!?!

LakeShow
04-05-2007, 12:45 AM
farmar, vujacic and who was that third bencher out on the court during the critical last couple of minutes? wtf?!?!?!?!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Phil acts like he's feeling out lineups when the lakers are still not guaranteed for the playoffs. I don't know what that was all about.

Ronny Turiaf, although he should have been in there for Bynum.

ponky
04-05-2007, 12:54 AM
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Phil acts like he's feeling out lineups when the lakers are still not guaranteed for the playoffs. I don't know what that was all about.

Ronny Turiaf, although he should have been in there for Bynum.

yeah, that's exactly what i was thinking when i saw the lineup. turiaf is good and brings a lot of fire to the team and i agree, he should've been out there.

Xylus
04-05-2007, 12:56 AM
I think Phil wants a rematch with the Suns...

Amuseddaysleeper
04-05-2007, 12:56 AM
I just don't get why they played keep away from kobe the last 5-6 min of the game

LakeShow
04-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Kobe was cold and not getting any calls and he puts a lineup out there where Kobe had to take all the shots.

This has been one crazy season for the lakers.

I'll tell you one thing, if Kwame is out, The Lakers season is history. Might as well miss the playoffs, wont get past the first round anyway. Bynum has worn down, :pctoss He's pathetic at times now. Playing him extended minutes? We're doomed!

itzsoweezee
04-05-2007, 01:33 AM
I think Phil wants a rematch with the Suns...

i think so too, but i don't think that's why they're losing. that team just straight up stinks.