PDA

View Full Version : 11 year old boy rapes 12 year old boy at school

iminlakerland
11-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Link (http://www.ktvu.com/news/3932522/detail.html)

Principal Replaced After Boy's Alleged Rape At School
11-Year-Old Accused Of Raping 12-Year-Old

POSTED: 9:01 am EST November 19, 2004
UPDATED: 9:18 am EST November 19, 2004

PHILADELPHIA -- Officials have reassigned the principal of a Philadelphia middle school where an 11-year-old boy has been accused of raping another boy in a stairway.

Philadelphia School District officials also added three police officers to the five already stationed at Stetson Middle School in the city's low-income Kensington section.

The 12-year-old victim was allegedly chased to a fire-tower stairway and forcibly assaulted. School officials said they would try to determine where employees were at the time of the attack Tuesday morning. Officials said no student should be able to walk around school unsupervised for any length of time.

The alleged victim has been transferred to another school.

Officials say the rape may be part of a bigger problem.

Parents, students, and community leaders say this is just the latest tragedy at a troubled school.

The Department of Human Services said that it might get involved in the investigation of the alleged rape.

The principal of Stetson Middle School, Sergio Rodriguez, has been reassigned to administrative duty. Also, teachers met Thursday to be informed of changes at the school like increased security and new procedures.

The boy who was allegedly attacked told WCAU-TV in Philadelphia that he was angry and never wants to go back to Stetson. School officials said the alleged rape victim's reaction is normal.

"You have shock, you have denial and you also have fear," said Vern Trent, a Philadelphia school official.

WCAU-TV has learned that the boy will be transferred to another school. His father said they hope to meet with counselors as soon as possible.

"It is incumbent upon to us provide immediate service to the victim so that the victim learns how to compensate for that particular incident," Trent said.

"My son is very innocent. People don't think children are innocent, some are, and the ones that are not, I blame it on their parents and their families and their friends and what they allow them to see," said the victim's mother.

School officials agree, saying that children who rape are acting out or imitating behavior.

"Either (the alleged attacker) has been exposed to it directly or indirectly," Trent said.

School officials now have to decide where to place the 11-year-old rape suspect, who police say confessed to the crime.

He may attend one of 10 alternative schools in the city. Statistics show 2,500 juvenile offenders attend alternative schools.

Previous Stories:
November 18, 2004: Parents: Boy, 12, Raped By Male Classmate At School

Ok wtf is going on in this world?!?!?! 11 year old boys raping other kids? Man this crap is disturbing.

bigzak25
11-19-2004, 05:35 PM
i heard about this...what's the max penalty? i hope it's more than just alternative school....

Shelly
11-19-2004, 05:35 PM
Very disturbing. And so, so sad.

exstatic
11-19-2004, 06:49 PM
Send him to Juvey hall for a taste of his own medicine.

E20
11-19-2004, 07:34 PM
WTF. The 12 year old was a pussy to get raped by an 11 year old. I'd kick the fag in the nuts if he came near me.

exstatic
11-19-2004, 08:20 PM
You're assuming that the 12 YO was bigger. All boys don't grow at the same rate. I knew a kid that, when 11, was 5'9 175 lbs. He went on to play football at OU and in the NFL.

Spurgal
11-19-2004, 09:50 PM
It seems like the 12 year old could have tried to at least fight the other kid off...

How about screaming for HELP!

Besides, I'm sure It was difficult for the other fool to pull down the victims pants, unless the victim was wearing a skirt. :wow

E20
11-20-2004, 02:09 AM
Run away or just start throwing punches.

dcole50
11-20-2004, 02:21 AM
WTF. The 12 year old was a pussy to get raped by an 11 year old. I'd kick the fag in the nuts if he came near me.Like others have noted, we don't know how large the 11 year old was or how small the 12 year old was. The age difference here isn't big.

Very sad story. Very sad.

E20
11-20-2004, 02:39 AM
Yes I had a brain lapse on the sizing matter. But comeone RUN AWAY. If it's at school yell your ass off.

atlfan25
11-20-2004, 06:30 AM
The 12-year-old victim was allegedly chased to a fire-tower stairway and forcibly assaulted.
sounds to me like he was running away but just wasn't fast enough

Mr Dio
11-20-2004, 01:33 PM
Did the 11yo use a condom?

Hook Dem
11-20-2004, 01:40 PM
You're assuming that the 12 YO was bigger. All boys don't grow at the same rate. I knew a kid that, when 11, was 5'9 175 lbs. He went on to play football at OU and in the NFL.
Was that Dan? :lol

Slomo
11-20-2004, 01:47 PM
i heard about this...what's the max penalty? i hope it's more than just alternative school....
11 years old is a child. I agree there should be punishment but for the parents as well.