ShoogarBear
04-05-2007, 11:23 PM
who said he can't lock them down any more

to a big flipoff party.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/eholt723/flipoff.jpg

Bring Your Own, Bitches.

SPARKY
04-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Do you have to be taller than the finger? Someone better tell Sequ...

Amuseddaysleeper
04-05-2007, 11:28 PM
I'll eat my crow gladly

Bruce definitely showed that he's still up there :tu

Trainwreck2100
04-05-2007, 11:30 PM
He still missed his damn shots though

Oink Oink
04-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Bowen for DPOY :elephant :elephant

Spurminator
04-05-2007, 11:44 PM
The key to the Spurs beating the Suns is keeping Steve Nash running the offense with Bruce Bowen guarding him. When Nash plays off the ball, they look much better on offense against the Spurs.

timvp
04-06-2007, 12:06 AM
But his efficiency rating was low :madrun

Trainwreck2100
04-06-2007, 12:11 AM
cause he missed all his damn shots

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 12:12 AM
cause he missed all his damn shots

Seriously STFU Trainwreck, you already posted the same crap in the thread. He is shooting over 50% in the last three weeks. He simply fucking owned on D, so who gives a flying fuck if he missed four shots.

You are turning into a bitch.

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Seriously STFU Trainwreck, you already posted the same crap in the thread. He is shooting over 50% in the last three weeks. He simply fucking owned on D, so who gives a flying fuck if he missed four shots.

:ihit

Trainwreck2100
04-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Seriously STFU Trainwreck. He is shooting over 50% in the last three weeks. He simply fucking owned on D, so who gives a flying fuck if he missed four shots.

Whatever, the Spurs NEED his shooting, against the Mavs they can't afford to play 4-5 on the offensive end. He missed the wide open shot in Jan. to send that game into OT. He missed a wide open shot from the corner while the Suns made their run, and don't you think he might have a couple of possible late game open ones in the Playoffs?

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Whatever, the Spurs NEED his shooting, against the Mavs they can't afford to play 4-5 on the offensive end. He missed the wide open shot in Jan. to send that game into OT. He missed a wide open shot from the corner while the Suns made their run, and don't you think he might have a couple of possible late game open ones in the Playoffs?

HE IS SHOOTING OVER 50 PERCENT IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS. He's doing his fucking job.

Go bitch about Manu going 3-for-14 or whatever tonight.

Trainwreck2100
04-06-2007, 12:19 AM
HE IS SHOOTING OVER 50 PERCENT IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS. He's doing his fucking job.

Go bitch about Manu going 3-for-14 or whatever tonight.

And I believe he was mear the top in 3 point % in the beggining of the season, what happened to that guy over the last three months? It's possible that he goes the other way in the FG% category. As he has already done it the season.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 12:19 AM
And I believe he was mear the top in 3 point % in the beggining of the season, what happened to that guy?

Bowen is shooting over 50% from 3 in the last eight games. Open your eyes.

theroc5
04-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Go Bowen Go

T Park
04-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Hey trainwreck fuck your bowen and longoria hate jerk off.

Bowen was fan fucking tastic tonight, his defense on Nash was unbelieveable.

Make his fucking shot....

Trainwreck2100
04-06-2007, 12:28 AM
Hey trainwreck fuck your bowen and longoria hate jerk off.

Bowen was fan fucking tastic tonight, his defense on Nash was unbelieveable.

Make his fucking shot....

I've never said I hated Bowen, I never commented on his defense this yeat, becasue as Pop said, he gets respect from officials that most player won't. I just feel the Spurs need his shot to go far in the POs to keep teams somewhat honest. The most vicious thing I ever said about Bowen is that "He needs to get his head out of his ass"

Amuseddaysleeper
04-06-2007, 12:30 AM
I agree the spurs need bowen's shooting to get past the mavs........but with a defensive performance like tonight

he can be forgiven on the other end of the floor

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 12:30 AM
I've never said I hated Bowen, I never commented on his defense this yeat, becasue as Pop said, he gets respect from officials that most player won't. I just feel the Spurs need his shot to go far in the POs to keep teams somewhat honest. The most vicious thing I ever said about Bowen is that "He needs to get his head out of his ass"

Bowen's D has been just as good this year as always. It's obvious that he had back/new basketball problems for a few months regarding his shot. In recent weeks, it seems he's turning it around though. But coming in this thread like cunt to point out over and over that he missed his shots is stupid as hell. I tolerate all your fucking stupidity over Eva Longoria, so this is enough.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Bowen for DPOY :elephant :elephant

tim duncan isnt happy with this comment

timvp
04-06-2007, 12:43 AM
I just feel the Spurs need his shot to go far in the POs to keep teams somewhat honest.

In Bowen's six years with the Spurs in the playoffs, he's shot 44%, 44%, 38%, 43% and 50% from beyond the arc. His worst year shooting threes in the playoffs is higher than any current Spurs' career playoff three-point percentage outside of Brent Barry.

Bowen's three-pointing shooting should be worry #2324C going into the playoffs.

T Park
04-06-2007, 12:45 AM
How many fucking times does TIMVP need to post the goddamn three point playoff percentages before people think, Hmmm, maybe the Bowen myths about him being a bad shooter is just that a myth...

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:47 AM
That 38% dip is what cost us against the Lakers! :madrun

Trainwreck2100
04-06-2007, 01:05 AM
In Bowen's six years with the Spurs in the playoffs, he's shot 44%, 44%, 38%, 43% and 50% from beyond the arc. His worst year shooting threes in the playoffs is higher than any current Spurs' career playoff three-point percentage outside of Brent Barry.

Bowen's three-pointing shooting should be worry #2324C going into the playoffs.

Yes, and I hope to see that again this year, and obviously one of the reasons he has such high #s is because he had a bunch of wide open 3s because other team sent his man to Duncan and they moved the ball to him for the wide open corner shot. This year he hasn't made those shots and the Spurs can't afford to have him miss a vast majority of those in the Playoffs.

T Park
04-06-2007, 01:06 AM
:lol

unreal.

whottt
04-06-2007, 01:07 AM
His worst year shooting threes in the playoffs is higher than any current Spurs' career playoff three-point percentage outside of Brent Barry.

*Chuckle*

Ahead of anyone outside of Brent Barry...

L
O
L

Just remember...if it's a big deal for Bruce...it's a bigger deal for

You
Know
Who

Where's Devin?

timvp
04-06-2007, 01:10 AM
Yes, and I hope to see that again this year, and obviously one of the reasons he has such high #s is because he had a bunch of wide open 3s because other team sent his man to Duncan and they moved the ball to him for the wide open corner shot. This year he hasn't made those shots and the Spurs can't afford to have him miss a vast majority of those in the Playoffs.

He's shooting 39% on threes this year. Seeing as he's shot threes better in the playoffs than compared to his regular season every year of his career, I don't even understand why this has entered the conversation.

The Spurs have never lost a playoff series in which the opposing coach's philosophy is to leave Bowen open. Those are usually the series the Spurs sweep or win in five.

Trainwreck2100
04-06-2007, 01:34 AM
But coming in this thread like cunt to point out over and over that he missed his shots is stupid as hell. I tolerate all your fucking stupidity over Eva Longoria, so this is enough.

I'm gonna leave it at this, his shots in big games have been subpar this year. And it is a trend I hope doesn't continue. Maybe I'm worrying about nothing. That's it that will be my only criticism, however I don't even get how this goes anywhere neat the eva longoria crap.