PDA

View Full Version : Mavfan, please note

CubanMustGo
04-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Tonight's game was brought you you by the letter

D

as in what your team still can't play against Phoenix.

That is all.

ShoogarBear
04-05-2007, 11:52 PM
:rollin

Darkwaters
04-05-2007, 11:53 PM
:ihit

:downspin: :downspin: :downspin:

AnkleBreaker21
04-05-2007, 11:55 PM
:clap

nkdlunch
04-05-2007, 11:57 PM
:lmao

Chuck said it: Dallas is slipping..... and they don't play no D

Shank
04-06-2007, 12:02 AM
And yet the TNT crew still says that Dallas has the advantage over SA just as SA does over Phoenix.

It wasn't all the defense's doing in Phoenix missing wide open shots.

Amarelooms
04-06-2007, 12:02 AM

D

That is all.

See you in the WCF...we'll see how much D you play :elephant

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:03 AM
It wasn't all the defense's doing in Phoenix missing wide open shots.See? Mav Fan hasn't really changed at all since 2003.

Shank
04-06-2007, 12:04 AM
See? Mav Fan hasn't really changed at all since 2003.

What letter brought us that doozy against Indiana the other night?

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:04 AM
See? Mav Fan hasn't really changed at all since 2003.

Melmart1
04-06-2007, 12:05 AM
So Mavfan has to resort to smack about one loss vs. Indiana? Good way to show that you are skeered.

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:06 AM
that's ok, we'll let the spurs take care of the suns and play all that great D to bump them from the playoffs while running up and down the court...and then we'll throw some small ball at you and bump your tired team out

(thank god this game is over, i can go back to rooting for my own team, fuck the spurs and their fans, can't even take some compliments from mavs fans when they win)

J.T.
04-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Dallas Mavericks: there is no D in "choke"

Shank
04-06-2007, 12:07 AM
So Mavfan has to resort to smack about one loss vs. Indiana? Good way to show that you are skeered.

My, my, aren't we on a high after a win? It's top of the world for all of you, I guess. Yawn - time for bed. Nothing to see here.

Melmart1
04-06-2007, 12:08 AM
that's ok, we'll let the spurs take care of the suns and play all that great D to bump them from the playoffs while running up and down the court...and then we'll throw some small ball at you and bump your tired team out

(thank god this game is over, i can go back to rooting for my own team, fuck the spurs and their fans, can't even take some compliments from mavs fans when they win)
So you are saying that the only way your team will win is to have another team take out the Suns in the playoffs?

DubMcDub
04-06-2007, 12:09 AM

So "Spurfan" has to resort to smack-by-proxy about beating a 3rd party team when the Spurs have a losing record against the Mavs this year (and an inferior overall record by 9 games)?

Good way to show that you are skeered.

DubMcDub
04-06-2007, 12:09 AM
So you are saying that the only way your team will win is to have another team take out the Suns in the playoffs?

Where exactly did she say anything about "that is the only way the Mavs will win?" Way to interject in something that wasn't even remotely hinted at in her post. :lol

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:10 AM

learn to read. what i'm saying is that this is what's going to happen in this year's playoffs. the spurs WILL meet the suns, the spurs WILL win, the spurs WILL meet the mavs in the wcf, the mavs WILL win. last time i checked, the spurs/suns were tied at 2-2 and the mavs/suns were tied at 2-2 and the mavs/spurs had the mavs up 2-1 so stfu, thanks for playing.

SAtown
04-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Finally we get a Spurs-Mavs smacktalk thread in the Spurs forum

SAtown
04-06-2007, 12:12 AM
So "Spurfan" has to resort to smack-by-proxy about beating a 3rd party team when the Spurs have a losing record against the Mavs this year (and an inferior overall record by 9 games)?

Good way to show that you are skeered.

Oh, so if we beat the Mavs at the end of the year (despite the lack of starters on both teams) and tie the series at two you won't say anything about it?

Shank

Um...that's the way the playoffs are lining up right now. If your team can't do it, then I guess it will be Mavs-Suns in the WCF and we'll worry about that bridge when it's time.

This thread is funny. It's a win and poke-poke-poke all the other fanbases. I thought you guys were all about "class" and winning with some dignity. 8-9 games left. Nice win, but nothing will move in these next 2 weeks. Enjoy the next 24 hours and try to move on without being dicks and feeling the need to prod the other fans.

ponky
Finally we get a Spurs-Mavs smacktalk thread in the Spurs forum

you only have your dumbass fellow spurs fan to thank! i was going to keep quiet and be nice but sorry, can't have morons with short term memory talking b.s.

Melmart1
04-06-2007, 12:13 AM
:spin Ah, it is SOOOO easy to bait Mavfan.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2007, 12:13 AM
i think d'antonie should remove the fuckn d from his name hahahhaa

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Um...that's the way the playoffs are lining up right now. If your team can't do it, then I guess it will be Mavs-Suns in the WCF and we'll worry about that bridge when it's time.

This thread is funny. It's a win and poke-poke-poke all the other fanbases. I thought you guys were all about "class" and winning with some dignity. 8-9 games left. Nice win, but nothing will move in these next 2 weeks. Enjoy the next 24 hours and try to move on without being dicks and feeling the need to prod the other fans.

exactly...hilarious how spurs fans make all these assumptions and don't read carefully. just like how some thought kevin willis was for playing against the spurs, lol!

Shank

...says the fool that ate up the talk about the Indiana game.

DubMcDub
Oh, so if we beat the Mavs at the end of the year (despite the lack of starters on both teams) and tie the series at two you won't say anything about it?

Won't change the fact that the Mavs won 2-1 in terms of meaningful games, and the vastly superior record.

But again, I'm not even using these as points of actual shit talk. I was just pointing out how ridiculous your comment was given the position the Spurs are in in relation to the Mavs thus far this year.

ponky

weak...either play or don't but don't come up with lame ass retorts...you wanna see baiting? check out spurstalk after a spurs loss...let me count the threads

Viva Las Espuelas
04-06-2007, 12:15 AM

Good way to show that you are skeered.what are you talking about? losing record to y'all? we have one more game. you have one more game above us, this year, and each game was won on the others court. and what is this"inferior overall record by 9 games horse puckey? you mav fans are funny. being up and posting on a SPURS board at 12 in the morning after we beat a team you couldn't the past two time. ---idiots may insert us losing to eastern conference teams....starting.........now.

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:15 AM
i think d'antonie should remove the fuckn d from his name hahahhaa

but he's an ex-spur!

nkdlunch
04-06-2007, 12:16 AM
And yet the TNT crew still says that Dallas has the advantage over SA just as SA does over Phoenix.

TNT didn't say that. Only Kenny said Dallas matches up very well with Spurs.

man you are a homer.

DubMcDub

Ah the old bullshit "bait" excuse.

Step 1) Post something idiotic
Step 2) Rival fans comment on your idiocy
Step 3) Get nervous that someone will notice how foolish you were
Step 4) Realize you can just pretend like it was all "bait"

Classic.

J.T.
OH MY GOD REGULAR SEASON RECORDS, DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIPS AND HAVING A LEAD IN THE SEASON SERIES TOTALLY EQUALS CHAMPIONSHIP!

mardigan
All I know is I dont think ive seen anyone shut Nash down like that in a long time. Good win for my boys, hope they can keep it up, because if they play d like they did tonight, they can beat anyone

THE SIXTH MAN
04-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Oh My God Regular Season Records, Division Championships And Having A Lead In The Season Series Totally Equals Championship!
:lol

Melmart1
weak...either play or don't but don't come up with lame ass retorts...you wanna see baiting? check out spurstalk after a spurs loss...let me count the threads
So I should play or not at a SPURS forum based on what MAVS fans say? Not gonna happen, sweetheart. I will play as I want, and you Mavs fans can't help but follow. I will direct the jury at the responses to this one as proof...

ponky
what are you talking about? losing record to y'all? we have one more game. you have one more game above us, this year, and each game was won on the others court. and what is this"inferior overall record by 9 games horse puckey? you mav fans are funny. being up and posting on a SPURS board at 12 in the morning after we beat a team you couldn't the past two time. ---idiots may insert us losing to eastern conference teams....starting.........now.

did we start this thread? it was addressed to mavs fans...in the spurs part of the forum

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:18 AM
So I should play or not at a SPURS forum based on what MAVS fans say? Not gonna happen, sweetheart. I will play as I want, and you Mavs fans can't help but follow. I will direct the jury at the responses to this one as proof...

weak, come up with something better or continue to be like that faggy 90s music they filter in at the AAC south

leemajors
04-06-2007, 12:19 AM
weak, come up with something better or continue to be like that faggy 90s music they filter in at the AAC south

come with something better than AAC south. ooh wait, i'll call the AAC AT&T North!

SAtown
I was just pointing out how ridiculous your comment was given the position the Spurs are in in relation to the Mavs thus far this year.

What comment?

Shank
TNT didn't say that. Only Kenny said Dallas matches up very well with Spurs.

man you are a homer.

Hmmm...Kenny said that and Chuck said what you quoted earlier. 1-1.

Homer, meet homer then.

ponky
oh My God Regular Season Records, Division Championships And Having A Lead In The Season Series Totally Equals Championship!

Like Omg, Evening Up A Series 2-2 Means That I Can Now Pull The Tail Out From Between My Legs And Talk Smack About The Mavericks Even If They Didn't Play Tonight And Despite The Fact That This Game Will Have No Bearing Whatsoever Come Playoff Time Unless, Unlesss...oh Shit, Unless The Spurs Lose To The Suns!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
04-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Mav Fans, Good Night. Go To Your Own Board. Thanks For Boosting The Numbers Here. Apparently We Do Have A Problem With Global Warming, So Please Keep Lame Retort And "ha Ha You Fell For That" Routines For When We Play When It Really Counts. Stationary Bikes Will Be Provided. Thank You For Your Support.

nkdlunch
04-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Hmmm...Kenny said that and Chuck said what you quoted earlier. 1-1.

Homer, meet homer then.

learn how to read. I quoted Chuck word by word. "Dallas is slipping" and "they don't play no D"

Kenny said: "Dallas matches up very well with SPurs"

learn how to read

Melmart1
04-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Like, OMG! Mavfan doesn't have a forum worthy of them stroking about their team, so they come here to feel better and supperior, and then feel insulted that Spurs fans on a SPURS forum give them lip!

Like, OMG!

J.T.
04-06-2007, 12:21 AM
And I'm completely sure the fact that we shutdown Phoenix, but lost by one to Indiana totally means we aren't going far in the postseason this year. Cuz you know, I'm really worried about that matchup with Indy in the Finals. It's going to be a bitch. Thank god we don't have to play Boston or Milwaukee in any of the first three rounds either!

SAtown
04-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Mav Fans, Good Night. Go To Your Own Board. Thanks For Boosting The Numbers Here. Apparently We Do Have A Problem With Global Warming, So Please Keep Lame Retort And "ha Ha You Fell For That" Routines For When We Play When It Really Counts. Stationary Bikes Will Be Provided. Thank You For Your Support.

:lmao :bike:

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Dallas better watch their ass with Utah in the 2nd round. If the Jazz make it, they will beat up and wear down the Mavs much more than the Suns would the Spurs. A 7 game series getting roughed up by a 270 lb Boozer on the interior isn't exactly taking it easy.

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:24 AM
lmao, spurs fans can't even take a win gracefully anymore, they're so fucking scared about the other good teams that they have to act like the same idiots they bash in the mavs fanbase

Shank
learn how to read. I quoted Chuck word by word. "Dallas is slipping" and "they don't play no D"

Kenny said: "Dallas matches up very well with SPurs"

learn how to read

It's clear that SA is Chuck's favorite and Dallas is Kenny's, so what's the big deal?

mardigan
lmao, spurs fans can't even take a win gracefully anymore, they're so fucking scared about the other good teams that they have to act like the same idiots they bash in the mavs fanbase
What do you expect on a Spurs website?

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:25 AM
Like, OMG! Mavfan doesn't have a forum worthy of them stroking about their team, so they come here to feel better and supperior, and then feel insulted that Spurs fans on a SPURS forum give them lip!

Like, OMG!

maybe you should teach dumb spur fan to learn how not to address open memos to mavs fan in the spurs-related forum

Shank

Like, OMG!

You're embarrassing yourself now.

ponky
What do you expect on a Spurs website?

from some spurs fans? nothing less, there are some real assholes in their fanbase...i can take it and dish it but it's obvious they can't

nkdlunch
04-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Dallas is Kenny's

:lmao comprehension is not your forte. Kenny said Dallas matches up very well with San Antonio, but Phoenix matches up very well with Dallas.

Yeah, Kenny thinks Dallas is going all the way :dizzy

mardigan
04-06-2007, 12:27 AM
from some spurs fans? nothing less, there are some real assholes in their fanbase...i can take it and dish it but it's obvious they can't
Well Im pretty sure that if I went to the Mavs website and declared myself a full fledged Spurs fan I would probably think there were a bunch of asshole Mav fans as well

J.T.
04-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Like Omg, Evening Up A Series 2-2 Means That I Can Now Pull The Tail Out From Between My Legs And Talk Smack About The Mavericks Even If They Didn't Play Tonight And Despite The Fact That This Game Will Have No Bearing Whatsoever Come Playoff Time Unless, Unlesss...oh Shit, Unless The Spurs Lose To The Suns!!!

Yeah, because I was totally worried about Phoenix before this game and even more worried about their potent offense and fastbreaking pace after this game. Good luck against them in the WCF because I really don't think the Spurs will be able to hold them under 100 points ever.

trueD
04-06-2007, 12:30 AM
this is what's going to happen in this year's playoffs. the spurs WILL meet the suns, the spurs WILL win, the spurs WILL meet the mavs in the wcf, the mavs WILL win.

hilarious how spurs fans make all these assumptions

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Well Im pretty sure that if I went to the Mavs website and declared myself a full fledged Spurs fan I would probably think there were a bunch of asshole Mav fans as well

and you're probably right, i never said there weren't a bunch of idiot mavs fans. however, i didn't see any spurs fan complaining this morning in the thread where all the mavs fans were cheering for the spurs tonight. besides, this thread couldn't be any clearer as to who it was being written for, mavs fans.

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:31 AM
great, a stalker

nkdlunch
04-06-2007, 12:32 AM
damn, mavfans getting owned in this thread. they are definitely slipping

Viva Las Espuelas
04-06-2007, 12:32 AM
did we start this thread? no, but you can most certainly end it. bye. thanks for playing. see you in the WCF

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:33 AM

not really but whatever, i already gave kudos to the spurs in the other thread

Shank
Yeah, Kenny thinks Dallas is going all the way :dizzy

Did you watch the postgame show? Does everything need to be quoted word-for-word (in wonderful double-negatives as before)? Or were you the only one that didn't get that Dallas is still Kenny's favorite? Check the Tivo.

Shank

How so?

ponky
no, but you can most certainly end it. bye. thanks for playing. see you in the WCF

why do you care so much whether i'm in this particular thread or not? you don't have the will to get up and leave the buffet?

clambake
04-06-2007, 12:36 AM
You have to admit, the spurs defense made the suns look like kids on a sugar high.

J.T.
04-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Holy shit I just blew 5 smoke rings.

mardigan
04-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Im not trying to say that this team is better than this one or whatever, I just couldnt believe how bad Bowen made Nash look tonight, unbelievable

Melmart1
04-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponky

this is what's going to happen in this year's playoffs. the spurs WILL meet the suns, the spurs WILL win, the spurs WILL meet the mavs in the wcf, the mavs WILL win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponky

hilarious how spurs fans make all these assumptions

Shank
Im not trying to say that this team is better than this one or whatever, I just couldnt believe how bad Bowen made Nash look tonight, unbelievable

And the flipside to that is how much better Nash made Parker look.

trueD
did we start this thread? it was addressed to mavs fans...in the spurs part of the forum

maybe you should teach dumb spur fan to learn how not to address open memos to mavs fan in the spurs-related forum

Viva Las Espuelas
why do you care so much whether i'm in this particular thread or not? because you're making my 'roids flare up and your double standard routine is beginning to be nauseating. this whole "mav" bashing is warranted at a place that doesn't say "Mavtalk.com" at the top. like i said, there's an easy way to end it. type in www.fearfulstationarybikegroup.com and we'll give you a nice send off. and please change your avatar. i'm tired of seeing heehaw's teeth shining...........(yes i'm going to do it) especially when they're the only things shining through.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Can we at least get a good Jello wrestle out of this?

Viva Las Espuelas
assumptions with a heavy rosie o'donnell emphasis on ASS

trueD
great, a stalker
Oh no, WAY more than just "a" stalker. :drunk

J.T.
Is that movie 300 any good? They had to air the trailer like every CM break and I haven't seen it yet.

THE SIXTH MAN
04-06-2007, 12:40 AM

Viva Las Espuelas
Oh no, WAY more than just "a" stalker. :drunkain't she humble?

ponky
trueD get over yourself, i know you like fillmoe and his *cock-sucking faggot dickless motherfuckers* smacktalk but that's not going to happen. lame that you have to always stalk me.

Kevin Blackistone
This thread is damn funny. It's a verbal sissy-slap fight.

mardigan
04-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Is that movie 300 any good? They had to air the trailer like every CM break and I haven't seen it yet.
You got to go see it, period.

J.T.
04-06-2007, 12:42 AM
www.fearfulstationarybikegroup.com

Must have too much traffic from Mavfans talking about how they're going to get crunk in June, cuz I got an error when I clicked that.

THE SIXTH MAN
You got to go see it, period.
Indeed. :tu

Shank
Spurs fans. Always basking in the moment. It's fun to beat a common opponent, isn't it? That tells so much about our respective teams.

Viva Las Espuelas
This thread is damn funny. It's a verbal sissy-slap fight.it's just too good egging on mav fans. especially at 1 in the morning on an opposing teams board.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:43 AM
This thread is damn funny. It's a verbal sissy-slap fight.All that's missing is the prescence of his Cubeness himself.

Kevin Blackistone
Spurs fans. Always basking in the moment. It's fun to beat a common opponent, isn't it? That tells so much about our respective teams.
?? Your team didn't beat them. On your team's own home court. Just a few days ago.

trueD
You changed your sig, good girl. I'll be on my way now.

But, I might come back later.

Don't forget what MY sig says!

xoxo

Viva Las Espuelas
04-06-2007, 12:44 AM
Spurs fans. Always basking in the moment. It's fun to beat a common opponent, isn't it? That tells so much about our respective teams.please look at your signature and ponder.

Shank
"300" was pretty cool. "The Lookout" and "Blades of Glory" were pretty medium, though. I heard "Grindhouse" (another movie for which we saw 100 commercials) was pretty solid and clocking in over 3 hours.

J.T.
it's just too good egging on mav fans. especially at 1 in the morning on an opposing teams board.

Hell I might drive 120mph to Dallas right now and try to start a barfight before last call.

ponky
because you're making my 'roids flare up and your double standard routine is beginning to be nauseating. this whole "mav" bashing is warranted at a place that doesn't say "Mavtalk.com" at the top. like i said, there's an easy way to end it. type in www.fearfulstationarybikegroup.com and we'll give you a nice send off. and please change your avatar. i'm tired of seeing heehaw's teeth shining...........(yes i'm going to do it) especially when they're the only things shining through.

dude, look at your pube haired cheech and chong guys, like that's anything to look at! please explain why you think i have a double standard routine. i'm serious, because of the "mav bashing" on spurstalk? when did i ever act like mavs bashing shouldn't go on at the enemy's house? i hardly venture into this side of the forum mostly because i know there are enough mavs fans constantly bashing spurs fans for any reason. the only time i do is when it's a mavs related thread, like if it says *mavs* in the actual title.

ponky
04-06-2007, 12:45 AM
You changed your sig, good girl. I'll be on my way now.

But, I might come back later.

Don't forget what MY sig says!

xoxo

uh yeah ok, mommy dearest

trueD
04-06-2007, 12:45 AM
trueD get over yourself, i know you like fillmoe and his *cock-sucking faggot dickless motherfuckers* smacktalk but that's not going to happen. lame that you have to always stalk me.
Actually, I didn't come in here to stalk you, but the opportunity presented itself and had "JUMP ON ME!" written all over it.

Good game tonight Spurs. Like others have said, Steve Nash was shut the fuck down! Way to go. It's shaping up to be a good post season, and as you know...some of us need some good basketball to look forward to.

Nighty Night now. :)

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Sig smack.

Egggscellent. :lol

Shank
4 pages of the same-old, same-old bullshit spiced up by some movie talk and a minor catfight.

J.T.
"300" was pretty cool. "The Lookout" and "Blades of Glory" were pretty medium, though. I heard "Grindhouse" (another movie for which we saw 100 commercials) was pretty solid and clocking in over 3 hours.

I might see Grindhouse out of boredom and in an attempt to duck family on Sunday. Caught "Shooter" last weekend and it was decent enough, but I guess you could say I'm a Wahlberg fan.

Viva Las Espuelas
dude, look at your pube haired cheech and chong guys, like that's anything to look at! please explain why you think i have a double standard routine. i'm serious, because of the "mav bashing" on spurstalk? when did i ever act like mavs bashing shouldn't go on at the enemy's house? i hardly venture into this side of the forum mostly because i know there are enough mavs fans constantly bashing spurs fans for any reason. the only time i do is when it's a mavs related thread, like if it says *mavs* in the actual title.cue the orchestra. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/violin.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/stirthepot.gif ..........................AND I STILL SEE TEETH, DAMMIT

Kevin Blackistone
All that's missing is the prescence of his Cubeness himself.

This coupled with the aaronstampler "why is everyone picking on me???" thread is some good entertaining reading

Viva Las Espuelas
04-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Sig smack.

Egggscellent. :lol i think he missed it.

THE SIXTH MAN
04-06-2007, 12:48 AM
This coupled with the aaronstampler "why is everyone picking on me???" thread is some good entertaining reading
Agreed, the aaronstampler thread is fucking funny as well. :lol

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Yeah, I did. What was it?

ponky
cue the orchestra. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/violin.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/stirthepot.gif ..........................AND I STILL SEE TEETH, DAMMIT

i'm leaving those teeth up for awhile, i like that pic, looks like a t-rex...i would put one up of him shoving bowen to the floor but i couldn't find it...if you find it, i'll change it

J.T.
Agreed, the aaronstampler thread is fucking funny as well. :lol

Oh shit, time to open ST in another tab and check that bitch out.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-06-2007, 12:50 AM
...i would put one up of him shoving bowen to the floor but i couldn't find it...if you find it, i'll change itstay classy, san diego.

Shank
04-06-2007, 12:50 AM
I might see Grindhouse out of boredom and in an attempt to duck family on Sunday. Caught "Shooter" last weekend and it was decent enough, but I guess you could say I'm a Wahlberg fan.

I'd like to, as well. But I'd feel dirty about seeing something like that on Easter. Eh - I'll go anyway.

Shooter, to me, looks like Wahlberg's attempt to get in on some of the Matt Damon 'Borne' pie.

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:54 AM
stay classy, san diego.
http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores/product_images/159598.jpg

J.T.
04-06-2007, 12:56 AM
Shooter, to me, looks like Wahlberg's attempt to get in on some of the Matt Damon 'Borne' pie.

It's not like the "government trying to cover its tracks" thing hasn't been run into the ground enough times already, though.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-06-2007, 12:58 AM
http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores/product_images/159598.jpgnice

Shank
04-06-2007, 01:01 AM
It's not like the "government trying to cover its tracks" thing hasn't been run into the ground enough times already, though.

The explosion of the Death Star was an inside job (http://www.websurdity.com/2007/02/28/uncomfortable-questions-was-the-death-star-attack-an-inside-job/)

Shank
04-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Welp, it's been fun, kids.

Off to rock some "Freebird" on Guitar Hero before bed. I know the neighbors love it.

J.T.
04-06-2007, 01:13 AM
The explosion of the Death Star was an inside job (http://www.websurdity.com/2007/02/28/uncomfortable-questions-was-the-death-star-attack-an-inside-job/)

Hmm. Interesting read.

Welp, it's been fun, kids.

Off to rock some "Freebird" on Guitar Hero before bed. I know the neighbors love it.

Neighbors called the cops on me while I was practicing the solo on "Dani California" last week. I walked with a warning though. Guess I shouldn't play at 3am anymore.

LilMissSPURfect
04-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Dallas Mavericks: there is no D in "choke"

:p:

Dirk Nowitzki
04-06-2007, 03:44 PM

D

That is all.

And your team can't play D worth a shit against the Mavs. I dont get why this gets you excited. If we play the Suns, it would mean your boys are done for the year. :rolleyes :rolleyes

mardigan
04-06-2007, 03:47 PM
And your team can't play D worth a shit against the Mavs. I dont get why this gets you excited. If we play the Suns, it would mean your boys are done for the year. :rolleyes :rolleyes
Actually the Spurs play pretty good defense against the Mavs, probably the best in the league against them

Dirk Nowitzki
04-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Actually the Spurs play pretty good defense against the Mavs, probably the best in the league against them

:blah :blah :blah You cant even contain Dirk. Harris gets what he wants on your soft ass interior, and our wings own your wings. Oh and you cant rebound worth a shit against us. You dont have the guys to beat the Mavs in the rebounding area. Go on and enjoy your false hope.

cherylsteele
04-06-2007, 03:54 PM
The same one that brought us the Mavs' doozy against Golden State on the 12th.

Shank
04-06-2007, 04:10 PM
The same one that brought us the Mavs' doozy against Golden State on the 12th.

Try to keep up.

mardigan
04-06-2007, 04:12 PM
:blah :blah :blah You cant even contain Dirk. Harris gets what he wants on your soft ass interior, and our wings own your wings. Oh and you cant rebound worth a shit against us. You dont have the guys to beat the Mavs in the rebounding area. Go on and enjoy your false hope.
Ok man, I will while you have your false sense of accomplishment.

spursfan09
04-06-2007, 04:26 PM
My, my, aren't we on a high after a win? It's top of the world for all of you, I guess. Yawn - time for bed. Nothing to see here.
Nah our high is after we win the Championship, not like the Mavs who thought they already won the championship after they got lucky and got passed the Spurs

dirk4mvp
04-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Nah our high is after we win the Championship, not like the Mavs who thought they already won the championship after they got lucky and got passed the Spurs

Try to keep up.

spursfan09
04-06-2007, 04:33 PM
try not to choke

Shank
04-06-2007, 04:54 PM
It's just one zinger after the other with this guy.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Ok man, I will while you have your false sense of accomplishment.

:rolleyes :rolleyes Hence the reason why you cant say anything on your rebounding woes against the Mavs!

mardigan
04-06-2007, 05:14 PM
:rolleyes :rolleyes Hence the reason why you cant say anything on your rebounding woes against the Mavs!
I wouldnt call being outrebounded by 14 in 3 games this year being dominated on the boards. I am more worried about other things about the Mavs than their rebounding

monosylab1k
04-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Mavs fans, let the Spursfan enjoy his regular season win against fake contenders. They did something we could only do twice this year - beat the Suns. Good for them. Let them enjoy it.

spursfan09
04-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Tell Josh Howard not to call a timeout till after the second freethrow!

Shank
04-07-2007, 12:11 AM
Tell Josh Howard not to call a timeout till after the second freethrow!

No one brings more weak shit than you. Congratulations on that.

spursfan09
04-07-2007, 12:12 AM
just shows how much of a choker they are. i guess the truth hurts

Shank
04-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Seriously.

Hang it up.

mardigan
04-07-2007, 12:16 AM

dirk4mvp
04-07-2007, 01:20 AM
This guy's on a roll.

mavsfan1000
04-07-2007, 03:10 AM
I don't care how well the spurs do against the suns. As far as I'm concerned Mavs>Spurs when they play each other. It's all about matchups. So maybe it is Suns>Mavs, Mavs>Spurs, and Spurs>Suns.

J.T.
04-07-2007, 04:18 AM

You know in the timeout before Ginobili fouled Dirk, Pop had told the whole team not to foul, right? Who choked there? I hate to criticize my own team but if you're going to be a fucking idiot then I guess I'll do what ought to be done.

spursfan09
04-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Why am I a fucking idiot if I speak the truth?

5ToolMan
04-07-2007, 09:02 PM
How appropriate! A Mavs Fan beating a dead horse. LOL!

5ToolMan
04-07-2007, 09:11 PM
I find it a laugh the Mavs finally squeaked past the Spurs in a series where the Spurs big three were greatly hampered with injury, and suddenly their fans show their @ss, acting like the Spurs are a lessor team to the mighty Mavs. LOL!

Don't get me wrong. The Mavs are a very solid squad and have closed the gap by trying to play some defense. But with a healthy core of Duncan, Parker and Manu would have destroyed the Mighty Mavs last year ... and will destroy them this year.

That is why a Mavs Fan beating a dead horse is a perfect picture.

mavs>spurs2
04-07-2007, 09:31 PM
No but what's funny is you feeling the need to double post to try to prove your point.

5ToolMan
04-07-2007, 09:50 PM
No but what's funny is you feeling the need to double post to try to prove your point.

Psst Mavs Fan ... there was no question for you to answer.

No go back to your board and continue doing what all Mav Fans have great experience in. Beating your dead horses with mindless cheer.

J21
07-11-2007, 05:52 PM
learn to read. what i'm saying is that this is what's going to happen in this year's playoffs. the spurs WILL meet the suns, the spurs WILL win, the spurs WILL meet the mavs in the wcf, the mavs WILL win. last time i checked, the spurs/suns were tied at 2-2 and the mavs/suns were tied at 2-2 and the mavs/spurs had the mavs up 2-1 so stfu, thanks for playing.