ducks
04-06-2007, 12:10 AM
I told you on monday that tp was going to own nash thursday :drunk

timvp
04-06-2007, 12:12 AM
*awaits posts saying Manu didn't get the ball enough*

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Manu didn't get the ball enough. Or enough PT. Or enough shots.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 12:24 AM
*awaits posts saying Manu didn't get the ball enough*

aaronstampler already said it. In the game blog he was bitching that Parker (and Elson) were getting all the shots in the first half.

Then Tony owned the Suns in the 3rd Quarter.

timvp
04-06-2007, 12:27 AM
*awaits no further posts tonight from aaronsampler*

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 12:30 AM
When did I ever say I didn't think Tony would play well against Nash? He practically always does. It's our biggest mismatch on the floor against them. Tony played really well today, especially the second half.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 12:34 AM
I really don't appreciate getting singled out by everyone on Spurstalk all the time. Anytime I say anything positive about Tony or negative about Manu it just gets ignored. Everytime I post about something that has nothing to do with either of them it gets ignored. I've got this reputation here as this "one note" Tony hater and it's just not true. You'll find many posts of me saying good things about Tony than you will of Ducks saying good things about Manu, but I'm not the one starting threads with other people's names on them.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 12:35 AM
You are a Parker hater.
ducks is a Ginobili hater.

I don't understand how either of you can really consider yourself Spurs fans.

T Park
04-06-2007, 12:37 AM
really don't appreciate getting singled out by everyone on Spurstalk all the time. Anytime I say anything positive about Tony or negative about Manu it just gets ignored. Everytime I post about something that has nothing to do with either of them it gets ignored. I've got this reputation here as this "one note" Tony hater and it's just not true. You'll find many posts of me saying good things about Tony than you will of Ducks saying good things about Manu, but I'm not the one starting threads with other people's names on them.

God cue the crying baby

Wahhhhh parker sucks pass the ball to manu wahhhhh

mardigan
04-06-2007, 12:37 AM
God cue the crying baby

Wahhhhh parker sucks pass the ball to manu wahhhhh
:lol

nkdlunch
04-06-2007, 12:38 AM
:lol SPurs fans picking on each other after a great win. fucking classic

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 12:38 AM
I've been a Spurs fan since Manu was 12 Kori, so you're kind of an idiot. If you snoop around google for 5 seconds you could tell how dedicated I am but you're too intellectually lazy.

spurschick
04-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Ah yes... the great Manu vs. Tony battle rages on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjpvXynyVHU

aaronstampler
How the fuck did I even start this today? I didn't even say anything and I'm still getting bashed? Am I supposed to randomly give people shit next time Manu plays well and Tony plays poorly?

What the hell is going on with you people?

Kori Ellis
I've been a Spurs fan since Manu was 12 Kori, so you're kind of an idiot. If you snoop around google for 5 seconds you could tell how dedicated I am but you're too intellectually lazy.

It's not about intellectually lazy. I just don't care about you enough to google you :lol

Everyone sees what you post here, on other Spurs forums, on the site you write for. It's not a secret that you hate the "selfish French" point guard.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2007, 12:41 AM
You are a Parker hater.

so simple :D

ginoboli didnt get his touches or wasnt confident drivin it into the suns e-ffese

nkdlunch
Ah yes... the great Manu vs. Tony battle rages on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjpvXynyVHU

With timvp and TPark providing the ammunition, how could this war stop :lol

T Park
How the fuck did I even start this today? I didn't even say anything and I'm still getting bashed? Am I supposed to randomly give people shit next time Manu plays well and Tony plays poorly?

how about you just fucking enjoy Parker instead of busting out bullshit "Parker and elson are hogging the ball"

spurschick
04-06-2007, 12:42 AM
I'm a fan of Kori Ellis... are you?
http://hubpages.com/profile/Kori+Ellis

T Park
04-06-2007, 12:42 AM
With timvp and TPark providing the ammunition

The Parker haters Manu homers provide all the ammunition.

I just bring it back to friggen light.

nkdlunch
04-06-2007, 12:43 AM
The Parker haters Manu homers provide all the ammunition.

I just bring it back to friggen light.

face it, you guys love to stir shit up just to sound cool.

Tpark curse tirade in 5.... 4..... 3.... 2.... 1....

spurschick
04-06-2007, 12:45 AM
The Parker haters Manu homers provide all the ammunition. I just bring it back to friggen light.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, it's like stars in the night sky. End of story.

Sorry, I'm giddy after the win. :p:

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 12:45 AM
You're a complete hypocrite Kori. You run this boad like you're hot shit and bash people for saying anything critical about Manu or Tony and accuse people of not being Spurs fans because they like player A more than player B, but you can go on TV or on here and bash Fab or Elson or Beno or whoever you feel like and nobody questions your ethics or your loyalties.

Seriously Fuck. You. You want to attack me go ahead, but you have no right to define what makes a Spurs fan. Every game the team plays, I root for them to win. That makes me a Spurs fan, period.

T Park
04-06-2007, 12:47 AM
:lmfao

Your a fucking prick aaron. Hit the fucking road.

spurschick
04-06-2007, 12:47 AM
:corn:

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:49 AM
:corn:
:toast

This is getting good.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 12:49 AM
how about you just fucking enjoy Parker instead of busting out bullshit "Parker and elson are hogging the ball"

So I'm the one Spurs fan who's not allowed to say anything negative during a game blog? Just me? 50 people bitch about different things during a game and I say one thing and I'm getting yelled at?

I'll tell you this much, I've never started a thread to yell at you or Ducks after a game Manu played well and Tony disappeared. I might say a thing or two during a game thread, but I don't start different threads when a game is over just to keep it going.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 12:50 AM
You're a complete hypocrite Kori. You run this boad like you're hot shit and bash people for saying anything critical about Manu or Tony and accuse people of not being Spurs fans because they like player A more than player B, but you can go on TV or on here and bash Fab or Elson or Beno or whoever you feel like and nobody questions your ethics or your loyalties.

Seriously Fuck. You. You want to attack me go ahead, but you have no right to define what makes a Spurs fan. Every game the team plays, I root for them to win. That makes me a Spurs fan, period.

:lmao Don't have a mental breakdown.

I think criticizing Manu, Tony, or any other Spur is fine if they play poorly. I criticize Tony and Manu all the time if they suck. But the way, you and ducks behave isn't right. You guys have some weird agenda against players. ducks is CRAZY with the way he bashes Manu. It's embarrassing.

And they are two of three best Spurs players. So TO ME, you can't be Spurs fan when you bash them when they aren't deserving of it.

nkdlunch
where the fuck is ducks? he starts this shit and go to bed? lol

T Park
You run this boad like you're hot shit and bash people for saying anything critical about Manu or Tony and accuse people of not being Spurs fans because they like player A more than player B, but you can go on TV or on here and bash Fab or Elson or Beno or whoever you feel like and nobody questions your ethics or your loyalties

first off, she is not a homer of any 1 player like you jerkoff.

Second, she bashes everyone equally, from Pop to Jackie Butler.

If someone stinks she calls em out for it, if they play well, she gives em props.

Something you should learn with friggen Parker hypocrit.

timvp

:lmao

Implosion in effect. Manu has one bad game and it's break down time.

Too bad it wasn't Manu having the big game so that we could all post about how Manu doesn't wear a watch because he decides what time it is or whatever.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 12:51 AM
You guys are classic. I like how you all gang up and wait for Tony to have a great game to just ambush me. Why can't you just enjoy the win? That's what I was doing until this stupid thread.

mardigan
04-06-2007, 12:51 AM
James White is a God in Ecuador

T Park
04-06-2007, 12:52 AM
o I'm the one Spurs fan who's not allowed to say anything negative during a game blog?

dont even fucking act like your saying something negative about someone like Tim Duncan.

Your constantly hating on Tony parker, like alot of manu homers from the south do.

So don't give me that wah wah "im not allowed to critique guys" bullshit.

ShoogarBear
I'm a fan of Kori Ellis... are you?
http://hubpages.com/profile/Kori+EllisWTF?

Kori has a friggin myspace page???

spurschick
Implosion in effect. Manu has one bad game and it's break down time.

One bad game? :lol Where you been?

Kori Ellis
You guys are classic. I like how you all gang up and wait for Tony to have a great game to just ambush me. Why can't you just enjoy the win? That's what I was doing until this stupid thread.

You are right about one thing, this thread is stupid as hell because ducks is the one who started it and he behaves the same as you do.

nkdlunch
WTF?

man what planet you live at? everyone does

Kori Ellis
WTF?

No, I don't. It's a cooking blog that I write.

T Park
04-06-2007, 12:53 AM

Don't say stupid bullshit about Tony parker like you like to do, and it wont happen asshat.

timvp
One bad game? :lol Where you been?

Manu usually at least plays defense.

spurschick
WTF?

Nut up, Shoog... become a fan!!!

timvp

You must have pissed off ducks. He gets his revenge :fro

aaronstampler
first off, she is not a homer of any 1 player like you jerkoff.

Second, she bashes everyone equally, from Pop to Jackie Butler.

If someone stinks she calls em out for it, if they play well, she gives em props.

Something you should learn with friggen Parker hypocrit.

I do exactly what she does. When someone plays well I give them praise and when they play like crap I say so. The only constants I have are that I prefer to play with a center over smallball (especially smallball with Bruce), I hate playing with two point guards at once, and I like Tony passing to Tony shooting jumpers. Other people say the same things but I'm getting pissed on.

T Park
04-06-2007, 12:54 AM
Too bad it wasn't Manu having the big game so that we could all post about how Manu doesn't wear a watch because he decides what time it is or whatever.

bam, another salvo hits home.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:54 AM

No, I don't. It's a cooking blog that I write.It's a myspace page with recipes.

T Park
04-06-2007, 12:55 AM
I do exactly what she does. When someone plays well I give them praise and when they play like crap I say so. The only constants I have are that I prefer to play with a center over smallball (especially smallball with Bruce), I hate playing with two point guards at once, and I like Tony passing to Tony shooting jumpers. Other people say the same things but I'm getting pissed on.

denial aint just a damn river in friggen egypt.

nkdlunch
It's a myspace page with recipes.

:lol that's what I was thinking

Kori Ellis
It's a myspace page with recipes.

Except I get paid.

ShoogarBear
spurschick must do TV dinners.

spurschick
04-06-2007, 12:56 AM

Keyword usually. I shouldn't be so hard on him. I just would've liked to have seen less turnovers tonight.

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:56 AM

Oh, shit!!! You saying Tony doesn't play defense??? It's war bitch!!! :lol

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 12:57 AM
I've ripped on Tim's turnovers and crappy FTs all year. I ripped on Manu and Tony for both being soft and terrible on defense just last week in the Hornets game. It's like I've said, people only pay attention to the posts they want to.

spurschick
spurschick must do TV dinners.

????

Kori Ellis
Keyword usually. I shouldn't be so hard on him. I just would've liked to have seen less turnovers tonight.

Well he got knocked around pretty bad tonight and took that big spill. He didn't really have a chance to get going. But I am sure Pop was ripping him up at the half about his D on Bell.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:58 AM
????No recipes on your myspace page.

T Park
Manu was unagressive again.

Pops has GOT to be worried about it.

aaronstampler
Don't say stupid bullshit about Tony parker like you like to do, and it wont happen asshat.

So I am never allowed to criticize Tony Parker? I'm sorry, what country do we live in again? Why even have a fucking message board if nobody is going to criticize anyone?

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2007, 12:59 AM
????

plz feed me, and grab the remote and a few stubbies from the fridge while on your way

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:59 AM
I've ripped on Tim's ...crappy FTs all year.

You could get arthritis around here doing that.

spurschick
04-06-2007, 01:00 AM
No recipes on your myspace page.

Maybe that's because I don't have a myspace page.

T Park
So I am never allowed to criticize Tony Parker? I'm sorry, what country do we live in again? Why even have a fucking message board if nobody is going to criticize anyone?

Did i fucking say that?

No sir.

I said get off his ass and stop with the bull crap about "he shoots too much"

Kori Ellis
No recipes on your myspace page.

:lol The site isn't for (just) writing recipes. It's just a blog site - people write about anything. And then they hire some "expert" :lol writers to write some stuff and pay them a base per article plus ad revenue. I'm going to eventually publish a cookbook, so I'm just getting in the habit of writing recipes by doing it. (And getting paid some token money)

Kevin Blackistone
Did i fucking say that?

No sir.

Is your face all red? I can really picture that...

timvp
04-06-2007, 01:01 AM
Manu is probably my favorite player on the Spurs but typical Manu fans always talk the most trash but then get all cry baby when it's brought back on them. If Manu was the one with 35 tonight and Parker no showed, there'd be 5 threads talking about trading Parker and another 7 threads talking about Manu for MVP. The roles reverse and Manu fans implode while trying to bring the rest of the team down.

spurschick
Well he got knocked around pretty bad tonight and took that big spill. He didn't really have a chance to get going. But I am sure Pop was ripping him up at the half about his D on Bell.

Agreed. My heart stopped when he got up grabbing his shoulder. And Raja Bell is a little bitch. I hate that guy!

Kori Ellis

Criticize him all you want. But if you do it when he's not deserving, people are going to give you crap about it.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2007, 01:02 AM

ur lucky man, this is ST.COM kori allows us to express our views and our right to post freedom of speech, unlike SR.COm fuckn jackass get banned from even giving the players shit....

look if you dish out shit, expect some in return...

and i have stand by my words that im a tp hater also, i dont give a fuck if he has a career year or game, i still like to criticise his game, maybe he reads the boards and bring out his A game :D:D

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Agreed. My heart stopped when he got up grabbing his shoulder. And Raja Bell is a little bitch. I hate that guy!

Yeah when he fell (and before they stopped play) I said OH MY GOD he's going to be out 3 weeks. I actually thought he might have hurt his back, but it looked like it was just a shoulder stinger when he got up. He's probably going to be extremely sore though.

aaronstampler
Did i fucking say that?

No sir.

The great thing about wonderful games TPark is it allows people like yourself to immediately forget the poor ones. The reason Tony had a great game today was not the 22 shots, it was the 14 free throw attempts. If he can get to the line 14 times every night, I'd never say anything about the 22 shots, m'kay?

T Park
Is your face all red? I can really picture that

not one bit.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:04 AM
:lol The site isn't for (just) writing recipes. It's just a blog site - people write about anything. So . . . it's a myspace page. :lol

When are you going to break that news to spurschick? :rollin

T Park
04-06-2007, 01:04 AM
The reason Tony had a great game today was not the 22 shots, it was the 14 free throw attempts. If he can get to the line 14 times every night, I'd never say anything about the 22 shots, m'kay?

so if he goes to the like 6 times, shoots 22 times, scores the same amount of points, you'll rip his ass.

Genius.

jaespur21
04-06-2007, 01:05 AM
This Thread Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Manu is probably my favorite player on the Spurs but typical Manu fans always talk the most trash but then get all cry baby when it's brought back on them. If Manu was the one with 35 tonight and Parker no showed, there'd be 5 threads talking about trading Parker and another 7 threads talking about Manu for MVP. The roles reverse and Manu fans implode while trying to bring the rest of the team down.The only reason this thread should continue past this post is because of high comedic value.

SpursDynasty
Anyhow, Manu vs Tony, whatever.

The Spurs beat a team they were supposed to beat tonight.

spurschick
What we have learned so far...

• Tony played great, Manu didn't
• Manu homers are imploding (I've only seen the one, but I'll take timvp's word for it
• I don't have a myspace page
• Kori doesn't either, but her recipe page is being mistaken for one
• Timmy sucks at FTs

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 01:07 AM
I'm going by his shooting % dummy. 12-22 is right on average for him. 12 makes would be 24 points, plus let's assume 5 of 6 from the line, that'd be 29. 29 points on 22 shots is decent, not great. 35 points on 22 shots is great.

nkdlunch
04-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Anyhow, Manu vs Tony, whatever.

The Spurs beat a team they were supposed to beat tonight.

smartest post in this whole retarded thread.

I can go to bed happy now.

SpursDynasty
04-06-2007, 01:08 AM
ur lucky man, this is ST.COM kori allows us to express our views and our right to post freedom of speech, unlike SR.COm fuckn jackass get banned from even giving the players shit....

look if you dish out shit, expect some in return...

and i have stand by my words that im a tp hater also, i dont give a fuck if he has a career year or game, i still like to criticise his game, maybe he reads the boards and bring out his A game :D:D

I think I have to disagree with you on one thing.

When the Spurs were struggling, any time that I said that the Spurs could still take the Mavs, I got yelled at or banned.

TDMVPDPOY
This Thread Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no shit sherlock

all of a sudden this thread has become koris cookbook and spurschick recipe...

wheres my fuckn meal damnit :hungry:

Kevin Blackistone
The only reason this thread should continue past this post is because of high comedic value.

Isn't that what it's been since post #1?

aaronstampler
Manu is probably my favorite player on the Spurs but typical Manu fans always talk the most trash but then get all cry baby when it's brought back on them. If Manu was the one with 35 tonight and Parker no showed, there'd be 5 threads talking about trading Parker and another 7 threads talking about Manu for MVP. The roles reverse and Manu fans implode while trying to bring the rest of the team down.

I. DIDN'T. START. THIS. THREAD.

Kori Ellis

When the Spurs were struggling, any time that I said that the Spurs could still take the Mavs, I got yelled at or banned.

You've never been banned.

T Park
04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
I'm going by his shooting % dummy. 12-22 is right on average for him. 12 makes would be 24 points, plus let's assume 5 of 6 from the line, that'd be 29. 29 points on 22 shots is decent, not great. 35 points on 22 shots is great

so shooting better than 50%

get 30 points, isn't great.

The hits keep on coming.

spurschick
04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
"It's like a thousand burning arrows in the heart... bitch!"

"No, it's like stars in the night sky... fucker!"

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 01:10 AM

That reminds me - where is ducks? He starts the thread calling you out and leaves. That's hilarious.

ShoogarBear
What we have learned so far...

• I don't want to think I have a myspace page, because it's beneath me, and I will be crushed to find out that that in fact I do have one, it just doesn't have anything written on it . . . yet
• Kori has all but admitted her "recipe page" is just a gussied-up myspace pageFixed.

TDMVPDPOY

maybe ur were an unlucky charm for the spurs during that bad run... :madrun

T Park
04-06-2007, 01:11 AM

Thats what hes pointing out.

Wheres the thread from Manu homers saying "Parker scares more than whatever" some clever fucking saying thats made when its made for Ginobili.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 01:12 AM

so shooting better than 50%

get 30 points, isn't great.

The hits keep on coming.

If you think one player scoring 30 points on 15 of 28 is a great game, I don't know what to tell you.

timvp
04-06-2007, 01:13 AM
WHERE. DID. I. SAY. YOU. DID. QUESTION. MARK.

mardigan
04-06-2007, 01:13 AM
If you think one player scoring 30 points on 15 of 28 is a great game, I don't know what to tell you.
So wait, it isnt?
And are you talking about Tony? I thought he had 35

spurschick
04-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Fixed.

No, I really don't have a myspace page.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:15 AM
We can't help you until you take the first step, which is admitting that you do.

Kori Ellis
Anyway, ducks is a bitch for starting this thread and then running (or swimming) away when he's guilty of hating players more than anyone :lol (I still don't understand the Manu/LeBron hate - and he's already warming up on Oden)

I apologize to aaronstampler for saying that I don't understand how they are Spurs fans. Obviously it pissed him off enough to post his fuck you fuck you post - so he must actually be a fan.

This thread is finished though.

aaronstampler
Thats what hes pointing out.

Wheres the thread from Manu homers saying "Parker scares more than whatever" some clever fucking saying thats made when its made for Ginobili.

Why don't you fucking go ask them? I don't start the Manu is god threads either. I might occasionally contribute one if I think it's funny, but I don't start threads. If anything Spurschick is the one bumps that old Manu is better than Ditka thread whenever he has a good night. Whatever.

If you want people to write a funny thread praising Tony after a great game then go make one yourself. It's that simple.

Kevin Blackistone
If you think one player scoring 35 points on 15 of 28 is a great game, I don't know what to tell you - because I obviously don't know that shooting over 50% from the floor is exceptional.

I think that fixed it

timvp
04-06-2007, 01:16 AM
We can't help you until you take the first step, which is admitting that you do.

http://myspace.com/sugarbear

spurschick

OK, link please.

ShoogarBear
Anyway, ducks is a bitch for starting this thread and then running (or swimming) away when he's guilty of hating players more than anyone :lol (I still don't understand the Manu/LeBron hate - and he's already warming up on Oden)This was a good night for ducks, what with LeBron's colossal fuckup in the first game.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2007, 01:17 AM

thats kobe syndrome man, and parker only had 3 assists tonight the ballhog...and 0 blocks!!!

so where is ginoboli....

ShoogarBear
OK, link please.http://hubpages.com/profile/spurschick

J.T.
I remember when I told my friends I didn't have a myspace and they found it anyway.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 01:18 AM
http://hubpages.com/profile/spurschick

She just has that because she signed up to be my fan.

T Park
04-06-2007, 01:19 AM
I apologize to aaronstampler for saying that I don't understand how they are Spurs fans. Obviously it pissed him off enough to post his fuck you fuck you post - so he must actually be a fan.

Hey I did that and all you did was laugh :lol

timvp
http://myspace.com/sugarbear

Bump.

TDMVPDPOY
Anyway, ducks is a bitch for starting this thread and then running (or swimming) away when he's guilty of hating players more than anyone :lol (I still don't understand the Manu/LeBron hate - and he's already warming up on Oden)

i think ducks is posting under his other troll affiliate names...

aaronstampler, kevinblackstone is very suspicious :nope

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 01:20 AM
Hey I did that and all you did was laugh :lol

I'm used to you having fuck you fuck you breakdown posts. :)

spurschick
http://hubpages.com/profile/spurschick

:lol Oh, the I'm a fan of Kori Ellis page.

If anything Spurschick is the one bumps that old Manu is better than Ditka thread whenever he has a good night. Whatever.

You're just jealous because Manu is better than Ditka. :toast

timvp
Or perhaps it is: http://myspace.com/si

:smokin

T Park
kevin blackistone writes too eloquently.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 01:21 AM
Basically, what I look for is 1.4 points per shot. That is the demarcation line between good and great. Today, Tony had a great game scoring the ball.

T Park
I'm used to you having fuck you fuck you breakdown posts

yeah but not to you :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
This whole thread is pretty wack. :lol

Some of you Manu defender, Tony Defenders are so fucking paranoid. It's borderline ridiculous and embarassing.
The Spurs would definitely wonder what the fuck is up with some of their internet fans.

Tony gets called out for shooting when he's on fire?

and then I saw one post, during the 4th quarter from a paranoid Tony fan.

"Manu had a TO and nobody fucking says anything! :pctoss"

pouting "It's not fair!!"

fucking lame ass mentalities.

J.T.
04-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Who cares, the team won tonight. I'm sure Manu and Tony have fanclubs you can bother instead of us. Fact is they both do so much for this team even if they don't have great games every night.

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 01:24 AM
kevin blackistone writes too eloquently.

Or do I disguise my eloquence as ducks??

Let's see...

Lebron won't be champion ever
he takes bad shots and hogs ball

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:25 AM
She just has that because she signed up to be my fan.That's how it starts.

J.T.
04-06-2007, 01:25 AM
That's how it starts.

QF mother fucking T.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 01:26 AM
that LeBron sequence at the end of regulation was almost vomit inducing. They double him and instead of passing he takes this ugly fadeaway 3 five feet behind the line. Thanks to that we missed the 1st quarter.

spurschick
That's how it starts.

The only myspace page I'm interested in is Beno's.

ShoogarBear
http://myspace.com/sugarbearDammit. I guess the hearts gave me away.

FirebatMIV
04-06-2007, 01:28 AM
This thread is bipolar.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2007, 01:28 AM
tp reminds me of that dude who kickd down a fuckn well..cose he doesnt know this is fuckn sparta ginoboli at work!!!

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:29 AM
that LeBron sequence at the end of regulation was almost vomit inducing. They double him and instead of passing he takes this ugly fadeaway 3 five feet behind the line. Thanks to that we missed the 1st quarter.The crazy thing is that shit was on line and drew iron.

That's the kind of thing Gilbert Arenas does all the time.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:29 AM
The only myspace page I'm interested in is Beno's.midgetonadonkey got kicked off of Beno's myspace. :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2007, 01:30 AM
The only myspace page I'm interested in is Beno's.
beno in particular or the gay dudes?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 01:32 AM
midgetonadonkey got kicked off of Beno's myspace. :lmao
:lmao, the fact that Beno had to kick someone off, is funny in itself

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 01:34 AM
midgetonadonkey got kicked off of Beno's myspace. :lmao

I know that made me actually laugh out loud when I read that.

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 01:43 AM
What did he do to get kicked off?

timvp
04-06-2007, 01:44 AM
What did he do to get kicked off?

He posted a link to Lindsey Hunter's myspace.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:45 AM
He kept asking Beno why he sucked so much, and how the hell he could justify his paycheck. :lmao :lmao

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Yeah, he could handle me posting comments about him not playing and getting pushed down the depth chart. He only wants his fake tittied friends telling him how great he played.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 02:00 AM
Beno set himself up for that, he should expect some hecklers. :lol

...or play better!

anakha
04-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Taken from the Parker praise thread...

Tony had a great night and we needed it from him for sure with Brent out and Manu hurting/struggling. I will say this much though... Tony was on the floor for 33 of his 41 minutes with Tim. Manu played with Tim for 10 of his 24 minutes. The results would be interesting if those two ratios were reversed.

Aaron, aaron, aaron... :nope

angel_luv
04-06-2007, 08:42 AM
:lol You guys...

ArgSpursFan
04-06-2007, 09:00 AM
Let΄s see what happens when the playoffs start.
I΄d like to see some more like last night from TP finally on a playoff game.If that happens we sure have a good shot to win it all.

exstatic
04-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Um, it was 22 shots, not 28. 29 points on 22 shots is excellent. 35 points on 22 shots is All World.

ducks
04-06-2007, 09:16 AM

I like oden I just think durant is the better player right now

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 09:19 AM
:lol You guys...

I like angelluv's cheery disposition...even when observing this crazy thread. :spin

ducks
04-06-2007, 10:06 AM
You are a Parker hater.

I have liked the spurs since they got david robinson
I do to hate manu
manu plays well the late 4 minutes and all the fans think he is the one that won the game
what would happen if the other players did not play well to that point
manu most nights plays well on the o only in the 4
what happens to the other 3/4 of the game?

I am gald manu is a spur
I like his hustle and energy. I think he plays best off the bench
I think he is the most tradable of the big three

I post negative stuff on manu because noone else does when he plays bad they only bash tp
like other posters have said if manu had tp's stats tonight and tp had manu
they would be 12 threads saying manu is god and 5 trying to trade tp
if that makes me a hater so be it

cheguevara
04-06-2007, 10:10 AM
if that makes me a hater so be it

that does make you a hater. then why are you calling other ppl haters. they are your same kind. It's like a murdered calling other ppl murderes. pretty dumb

ducks
04-06-2007, 10:12 AM
I am not a hater bashing manu when he deserves it does not make anyone a hater
bashing tp when he deserves bashed is not a hater either

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 10:24 AM
I am not a hater bashing manu when he deserves it does not make anyone a hater
bashing tp when he deserves bashed is not a hater either

The point is that you bash him when he doesn't deserve it.

Anyway. This thread is closed.