PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker is the F'ing MAN

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:12 AM
TP stepped up huge in a game the Spurs had to have, and deserves a :clap

TP - :toast

AFBlue
04-06-2007, 12:13 AM
That dagger at the end sure was nice....love that 20 footer.

ducks
04-06-2007, 12:13 AM
yes he does

this game he took it to the suns

ducks
04-06-2007, 12:14 AM
That dagger at the end sure was nice....love that 20 footer.
tp likes hitting the dagger against the suns

nkdlunch
04-06-2007, 12:14 AM
like I said in other thread. Tony was great, but comeon, Nash + Barbosa D = shit

I think Finley had better offensive game, he hit tougher shots

timvp
04-06-2007, 12:15 AM
He only had three assists, missed three free throws and let Barbosa go off for 12 on him.

bigfundamental21
Tony was huge tonight! He played a hell of a game!

ducks
like I said in other thread. Tony was great, but comeon, Nash + Barbosa D = shit

you still have to be agressive and make the shots

Kori Ellis

Take your hate elsewhere. Thanks.

Barbosa and Nash weren't BOTH guarding Tony. They started side by side.

Spurminator
WTF? Finley hit wide open threes.

That's great, but you've got to be smoking the good stuff to even try to take anything away from Parker's performance.

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:17 AM

Finley - played a damn nice game and ended up with 19. Some defensive lapses, but all things considered a very good game.

TP came with it all night long, put 35 up including the big time shots (FT included) to seal the win. Great game no matter who you are playing. The opposing PG doesn't put up 35 with game winning shots against the Suns every night... and play tough D as well.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 12:18 AM
The lawyers for Jacque Vaughn would like to talk with you about this thread title.

nkdlunch
04-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Take your hate elsewhere. Thanks.

Barbosa and Nash weren't BOTH guarding Tony. They started side by side.

no hate. I love TP. I was praying Pop put our big 3 together.

theroc5
04-06-2007, 12:22 AM
yep, the suns thought if they double teamed manu they could seal the game but they forgot about TONY P!!!!
GO TONY GO

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 12:26 AM
The lawyers for Jacque Vaughn would like to talk with you about this thread title.
:lol
That's why after careful consideration I declared Tony Parker "The" man instead of "A" man. The difference in meaning is astronomical.

AFBlue
04-06-2007, 12:39 AM
He only had three assists, missed three free throws and let Barbosa go off for 12 on him.

I assume you're being sarcastic....considering Parker went 9 of 12 from the line and Barbosa has "gone off" for a hell of alot more than 12 on other guards in this league.

Obstructed_View
04-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Holy shit. I didn't realize that Parker scored 35. He was very aggressive. I hate when he worries about taking too many shots. Wasn't a huge fan of settling for a couple of those jumpers at the end, but he hit the ones that were in the flow of the offense.

And his D on Baboso was great.

GrandeDavid
04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Highlight layups by Tony. He scared me with a few bricks in the 4th but all in all displayed his tremendous speed and gamesmanship. Nice game and he definitely contributed to a huge statement win.

miss paxton
04-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Fantastic game by Parker. But did anyone else see TNT's graphic right after the game showing Parker had "235" points? (I didn't check the game thread, so sorry if someone else has already pointed this out.)

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Fantastic game by Parker. But did anyone else see TNT's graphic right after the game showing Parker had "235" points? (I didn't check the game thread, so sorry if someone else has already pointed this out.)Nope. Nobody saw that. I think you're seeing things.

miss paxton
04-06-2007, 01:17 AM
Sorry, it's late, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. If I missed the discussion about it I'll just skulk off.

Obstructed_View
04-06-2007, 01:18 AM
I think there's a thread with a title about Parker having 235.

miss paxton
04-06-2007, 01:23 AM
Why, sure enough there is. Thanks. At least I know that I wasn't hallucinating, even if I need to remind myself to check at least thread titles before embarassing myself. . . .

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 01:24 AM
I think Suns are screwed.

They can't handle Tim.

They're so damn worried about Manu...

and they forget to respect Tony's game.

Suns just don't have an answer for us. :elephant

Obstructed_View
04-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Good shooting and hustle is good for a couple of games. If they can learn to play a modicum of defense then all they need is Pop going small for the fourth quarters to tip the scales.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 01:49 AM
Tony had a great night and we needed it from him for sure with Brent out and Manu hurting/struggling. I will say this much though... Tony was on the floor for 33 of his 41 minutes with Tim. Manu played with Tim for 10 of his 24 minutes. The results would be interesting if those two ratios were reversed.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 01:51 AM
:lmao Oh man, unbelievable.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Tony still gets no respect from the Suns. I remember last year (in a regular season game) he killed them with his jumpshot. Because they dared him to shoot.

Our big 3 >>>>>>>> than their big 3, and they always forget that.

As for Manu. I thought he did good on the other things, but he was definitely out of rhythm early on, with foul trouble, and then getting hurt.

Manu was pretty easy to defend because he was the only one the D had to focus on.

Plus, he didn't get any calls to go his way that night :lol

T Park
04-06-2007, 01:54 AM
aaron just can't help it...

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 01:55 AM
You guys got him all self-conscious!

Fillmoe
04-06-2007, 01:55 AM
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5351/parker235yn1.jpg

timvp
04-06-2007, 02:02 AM
Tony had a great night and we needed it from him for sure with Brent out and Manu hurting/struggling. I will say this much though... Tony was on the floor for 33 of his 41 minutes with Tim. Manu played with Tim for 10 of his 24 minutes. The results would be interesting if those two ratios were reversed.

On the season, Manu's stats are slightly worse when he plays with Duncan on the court compared to Duncan off the court.

Oops.

:stirpot:

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 02:03 AM
On the season, Manu's stats are slightly worse when he plays with Duncan on the court compared to Duncan off the court.

Oops.

That means Duncan's stealing touches from Manu!

and yet no one says a word! :pctoss

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 02:06 AM

Dude, tell me I'm wrong. Obviously it benefits anyone to play with Tim. Manu played more without him today than with him and often has to play without Tony as well. He's out there in the beginning of the 2nd and 4th with scrub units and then people go off on him for struggling when all a defense has to do is trap him and make him give it up.

Does Pop ever put Tony out there "naked" for more than a minute or two a game?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Dude, tell me I'm wrong. Obviously it benefits anyone to play with Tim. Manu played more without him today than with him and often has to play without Tony as well. He's out there in the beginning of the 2nd and 4th with scrub units and then people go off on him for struggling when all a defense has to do is trap him and make him give it up.

True, but I think it'd be easier if Pop at least has Manu with Tim or Tony, because Manu has had it harder when he has a bunch of scrubs around him.

Tony usually plays with Tim I think, because he starts, so their minutes match up.
but then again, maybe Pop is just stupid over his rotations. I didn't understand the Vaughn Tony tandem at all.

I think also. Pop needs to make up plays where Manu can get around the traps, or at least, adjust the Manu + 4 scrub lineup, because the teams apparently are calling the Manu trap a lot, in terms answering the "Bench Manu Solution"

jaespur21
04-06-2007, 02:11 AM

Awesome point@! two years ago i waz sayin tony and manu werent Shit without timmy.......but now theyre much better but i dont think

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 02:12 AM
Manu is +374 playing with Tim and +87 without him.
Tony is +423 playing with Tim (620 more minutes) and -33 without him.

timvp
04-06-2007, 02:14 AM

:lol And you try to say you don't revert things to Manu vs. Tony.

On the year, Manu averages more points, rebounds and assists while shooting a higher percentage with Tim off the floor. Tim averages his least amount of points per minute when paired with any teammate when he's paired with Manu.

Perhaps The Church has picked the wrong Anti-Christ.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 02:15 AM
True, but I think it'd be easier if Pop at least has Manu with Tim or Tony, because Manu has had it harder when he has a bunch of scrubs around him.

Tony usually plays with Tim I think, because he starts, so their minutes match up.
but then again, maybe Pop is just stupid over his rotations. I didn't understand the Vaughn Tony tandem at all.

I think also. Pop needs to make up plays where Manu can get around the traps, or at least, adjust the Manu + 4 scrub lineup, because the teams apparently are calling the Manu trap a lot, in terms answering the "Bench Manu Solution"

I actually like Finley starting. I'd prefer to see it continue. I'd like to see Manu playing some with Brent in those 4 minutes to begin the 2nd and 4th to see how teams would change their defensive strategies. Maybe we could burn their trap by having Brent hit some threes. Or since he's a better passer than Fin, we could exploit it with some more passing after the initial pass.

timvp
04-06-2007, 02:15 AM

You are talking stats here, not +/-. You pinned the blame of Manu's sub par game on Pop not playing him enough with Tim. Remember?

jaespur21
04-06-2007, 02:16 AM
WOW awesome stat............Thanks cuz im 2 drunk to find that shizzit

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 02:18 AM
:lol And you try to say you don't revert things to Manu vs. Tony.

On the year, Manu averages more points, rebounds and assists while shooting a higher percentage with Tim off the floor. Tim averages his least amount of points per minute when paired with any teammate when he's paired with Manu.

Perhaps The Church has picked the wrong Anti-Christ.

Of course he does. He HAS to. He plays with complete scrubs. But it's still not the best line-up as far as winning and losing. Manu is +14.9 a game with Tim vs. +12.7 overall. The only guy outside of Tim his +/- is higher with is Vaughn.

timvp
04-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Of course he does. He HAS to. He plays with complete scrubs.
So what happened this game and how are you using that as an excuse?

anakha
04-06-2007, 02:20 AM

Oy vey. :bang

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 02:21 AM
I don't care about Manu's individual stats. I care about the team. I think it'd be better for the team for them to play together more. Either Manu plays alone or he plays with both of them.

When two of the big three play together, it's usually Tim/Tony. I'd like to see a little more Tim/Manu, that's all.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 02:23 AM
So what happened this game and how are you using that as an excuse?

He sucked this game. He was pretty awful offensively. No denying it. He was being trapped pretty aggressively and Tony and Fin had it going so Pop went with them. I hope his shoulder is okay.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 02:25 AM
... I hope his shoulder is okay.

Most important note in this thread.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 02:27 AM
Tim and Manu have been the two guys on the team to consistently make their teammates better all season, but I just think that Pop is taking Manu for granted a lot of the time playing him with scrubs and assuming things won't go to hell for those 4 minute stretches. It took a while, but it looks like teams have figured out how to defend the 2nd unit by trapping Manu and making the other four beat them.

Even when Manu had that good game against the Jazz, it was because he, Tim and Tony all had really good chemistry together that night.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 02:27 AM
Most important note in this thread.
Yeah...

hopefully we can get an update on the "severity" of his injury, or if it was just a hard fall.

It was pretty scary for a moment.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Tim and Manu have been the two guys on the team to consistently make their teammates better all season, but I just think that Pop is taking Manu for granted a lot of the time playing him with scrubs and assuming things won't go to hell for those 4 minute stretches. It took a while, but it looks like teams have figured out how to defend the 2nd unit by trapping Manu and making the other four beat them.

Even when Manu had that good game against the Jazz, it was because he, Tim and Tony all had really good chemistry together that night.
I think that's a valid argument, but I'm pretty sure some of Manu's play was because he decided to pack it in, after the first half took him out of his game.

He had four fouls, and he preferred to defer or make a play, rather than score or attack the basket.

Plus he's 3 G's (besides the first one) seemed off after his shoulder got banged up. It looked like he missed wide open shots that usually would swish. I thought he had it going when he made that one early on. But his offensive game pretty much disappeared after the first half.

Kevin Blackistone
04-06-2007, 02:41 AM
Manu got a bruise on the shoulder. He'll be fine to play saturday unless they just really want to rest him. Definitely good to go next week.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 03:11 AM
And to think I was actually feeling a little sorry for aaronstampler for getting called out in the other thread.

Leopards and spots, I guess.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 03:14 AM
You know, saying one player is better than another at something or asking for a different lineup isn't necessarily a putdown. This is what frustrates me so much about this board. You literally cannot say anything other than "Tony is awesome" without getting shit for it.

If he's such a great scorer, how come Pop doesn't leave him alone with four scrubs? That's all I'm asking. If he's the better scorer, then what's the harm?

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 03:17 AM
Lots of people on this board have the capacity to objectively analyze when and why Spur players are having good or bad games.

You absolutely cannot, and everybody sees through you.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 03:19 AM
I already said Tony played well and Manu did not. I've said it numerous times. I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend that.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 03:21 AM
And it's hilarious you bring up objectivity to me when, as I've pointed out ad nauseum, that whenever I make any point with this Tony/Manu thing all the objective experts out there who aren't Spurs fans or Argentines are on my side.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2007, 03:22 AM
And then you've been spending the last 10-20 posts trying to make excuses for why Tony played well and Manu did not. Guaranteed if the situation was reversed you'd just be taking the opportunity to slag Tony and worship Manu.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 03:24 AM
Not really. Because if Manu played well and Tony played like crap I doubt Ducks would've started a thread to attack me and that TimVP and TPark would've joined in.

I've not started one thread attacking Tony or any poster on here when the reverse has happened. When Manu plays well and the Spurs win I sign off and go to bed.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 03:31 AM
What's the matter, cat got your tongue? All you have to do is check my profile under "threads started." Go find one where I start a thread attacking Tony or a poster. I dare you.

Please don't paint me with the same brush as the others. That's all I ask. If I complain about something, it's not personal and it's not hate. When I write something, I have the meat to back it up.

timvp
04-06-2007, 03:43 AM
When Manu plays well and the Spurs win I sign off and go to bed.

What do you do when Parker plays poorly?

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 03:44 AM
I don't start threads.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 03:47 AM
What do you do when Parker plays poorly?

:lol

instigator!

I didn't see much wrong with his comments on this thread. Just about lineups.

Though maybe some don't like how he asks, "Why can't Tony play with four scrubs?" I guess...
but I think he was making a point more about alternating the big three??

i dunno. You can't win, if your gonna be reading posts for insinuations I guess. It goes both ways.

mathbzh
04-06-2007, 03:50 AM
I think Manu > TP
Not much better but better.

But I am upset each time Tony as a great game some people here need to say. Ok he has a good game but he is <<<<< Manu. And if he played more minutes as a center he would be <<<< Elson.

When Manu or Tim have a poor game (every players have some) you don't see threads pop up to bash them. So why does Parker receives so much hate? I really don't get it.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 03:51 AM
That's it exactly. I hate how this Manu/Tony thing has degenerated on this forum to the point where you can't say anything negative about either without people going nuts.

You say anything bad about Manu and 1/3 of the board gets upset. You say anything bad about Tony and another 1/3 gets upset. Then there's the other 1/3 who call themselves "Spurs fans" who act all pious and self-righteous and go apeshit when either get ripped.

timvp
04-06-2007, 03:51 AM
If he's such a great scorer, how come Pop doesn't leave him alone with four scrubs?

Um, because Parker is starting. How much time does Duncan play with four scrubs?

And it's hilarious you bring up objectivity to me when, as I've pointed out ad nauseum, that whenever I make any point with this Tony/Manu thing all the objective experts out there who aren't Spurs fans or Argentines are on my side.

:wtf

You mean like NBA coaches? I think Manu is the better player per minute, but the most objective experts already let their voice be heard earlier this season.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 03:53 AM
I mean people like Hollinger, Dave Berri or the folks over at 82games.com. The numbers geeks basically. There's no question who any of them think has been the better player so far this year.

timvp
04-06-2007, 03:55 AM
And if you are so objective, find me an aaronstampler post from prior to this game where you said Tony played well and Manu played poorly.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 03:56 AM
Man this discussion is annoying :lol

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 03:56 AM
well I'm the main content provider on two separate Spurs blogs and I recap every game for pages and pages, so pretty much every game it's happened, I've written it.

timvp
04-06-2007, 03:59 AM
well I'm the main content provider on two separate Spurs blogs and I recap every game for pages and pages, so pretty much every game it's happened, I've written it.

Any posts here on this forum?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 04:00 AM
I'm pretty sure the flak Aaronstampler is getting on here is "little" bit unwarranted.

I mean, I don't think he's on the level of that one poster, "Telecommguy" or whatever the fuck his name was.

But this thread was supposed to be about Tony! not Manu and Pop.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 04:03 AM
I swear people act like I'm that one guy who said Manu should be higher than Gervin on the list of all time Spurs.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 04:05 AM
I don't know if I've had any post that says the two together. But I know I've complemented Tony before on here and ripped Manu before.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 04:19 AM
I don't know if I've had any post that says the two together. But I know I've complemented Tony before on here and ripped Manu before.
yeah, I do think it's kind of lame on the forum how the fact that some posters get singled out, other "fanboys" of either Manu or Tony have to "mind" their words for fear of being labeled a whatever.

Walking on eggshells is pretty lame.

mathbzh
04-06-2007, 04:25 AM
I have no problem with Manu fans posting to say how great he is.
I have no problem with Tony fans posting to say how great he is.
I have problem with fans posting to say how bad his one thinking it makes the other better.

mathbzh
04-06-2007, 04:26 AM
And I don't have a problem with fans pointing out Manu or tony weaknesses.
I just don't like haters.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 05:08 AM
Aaron - Maybe you don't mean all you say about him, but you have built a bad reputation when it comes to Tony. There was a point (not recently) when the huge majority of your posts were just bashing Tony or praising Manu - nothing else. I admit - you aren't as bad as ducks is regarding LeBron. But you do have a knack of finding a way to twist it up, so Tony never looks good. For example if he gets a turnover, you say that it's because he released his rap album and isn't concentrating. If Manu gets a turnover, it's because he has bottled up energy.

Anyway, I know people (including me) are riding you about it. But I don't know if you realize how badly you have come across regarding Tony over the last year or so.

Slippy
04-06-2007, 05:10 AM
Since this is my first post, a big hello to all. Tony was the Man alright ! As one of the big three, he did what he was supposed to and a whole lot more. He was HUGE

The way the 4th quarter went goes to show how far Tony has come. Gone are the days where Tony would become a liability in the 4th because of his shooting. I couldn't help but notice the Suns putting the onus on Tony by leaving him open on the perimeter. Towards the latter stages, it looked like Pop ripped into Tony cause he passed off an open shot. Thankfully he remained aggressive and helped seal the win.

Now if only Tim could hit atleast 50% of his freethrows , this game wouldn't have been so close.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 05:24 AM
For the love of God, how many times do I have to say he played well today? How many? 30? 50? Just let me know. Whatever criticisms of Tony I make, I'm consistent with them. He doesn't pass enough for my taste and as a point guard that's kind of a big deal. I know it seems like he's in a no win situation, but as the quarterback of the team, that's how it is. The ball is primarily in his hands and he's the decision maker back there. When the offense struggles, a lot of the responsibility falls on him. It's one thing if he's the only competent scorer on the team, but he obviously plays with two or three very efficient scorers and he very much controls how much of the ball they see, and when and where they see it.

It's not unfair to rip him for getting 5 assists when Manu gets 3 because he has the ball a lot more than Manu.

And like I've told TPark a million times, it's not Tony shooting in and of itself that bothers me, it's him shooting when there are more efficient scorers on the floor with him. I believe a great player should average around 1.4 points per shot. Since Tony doesn't shoot 3s, he either has to get to the free throw line a decent amount or shoot a ridiculously high %. Last year he did these things, this year not as much, although his FTs have gone up of late.

Rest assured, I will never complain about how many times he shoots it if he gets 35 points on 22 shots. But on those games where he comes up with like 21 points on 19 shots, than yeah, I will complain a bit, because it's just not very efficient.

The reason it seems like I don't bitch the same about Tim or Manu is simple. It is VERY rare for either of them to be below in the mid 20's in points when they're getting 15+ shots. And it's also very rare, if you're reading a game blog to find posts saying, "man Tim is totally missing wide open guys tonight" or "I can't believe Manu has 10 more attempts than Tony."

If you think I hold Tony to a high standard, you're damn right I do, but only because I know what he's capable of. If I thought he sucked I wouldn't bitch because he is what he is. But when I see one game with 11 assists and another game with 2 assists, well you have to wonder. Sometimes I do make a catty comment here and there, but only because I think Tony is a bit more into being a part of the NBA star machine and a celebrity than the other two. I mean, that's fair right?

anakha
04-06-2007, 06:09 AM
Sometimes I do make a catty comment here and there, but only because I think Tony is a bit more into being a part of the NBA star machine and a celebrity than the other two. I mean, that's fair right?

See, this is exactly why I think you get called out the way you do.
You can't make those 'catty comments' (which I think are a HELL of a lot more frequent then 'here and there'), then play the 'I'm just an unbiased critic' card when people call you out. People see right through that.

You can't have it both ways, my friend. Either accept that you're a biased fan and revel in it (which I believe this board has absolutely NO problems with :p: ), or actually refrain from making pithy comments and giving out backhanded compliments and give honest takes on the game.

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 06:20 AM
I always give honest takes on the game. I call them as I see them. And when I feel like I can't trust my lyin' eyes, then I investigate the numbers.

Texas_Ranger
04-06-2007, 06:55 AM
He's good. I just hope that Spurs will play more on Duncan in the playoffs.

samikeyp
04-06-2007, 07:12 AM
Looks like Tony is finally turning into a "dollar" player.

Good for four quarters.

It bodes well for the Spurs as the playoffs approach.

SRJ
04-06-2007, 07:57 AM
I can't figure out why Tony's glitterati lifestyle should bother anyone, considering that Tony has shown year after year that he puts his work in.

This isn't Dennis Rodman, deciding here and there that he doesn't feel like playing. Tony obviously works like a dog at improving himself - he clearly takes his job very seriously and I don't see that he's brought anything from off the court with him when the game starts. That's all you can ask of a player, and his life away from the Silver and Black is his alone.

SpursFanInAustin
04-06-2007, 08:11 AM
The funny thing about Parker scoring 35. You would think Nash was guarding him all game, but if you watched most of the game, you'd notice the Suns put their best defenders on him, Raja Bell and Shawn Marion, and they tried to hide Nash on Bowen, but Parker still killed them :fro

Testing
04-06-2007, 08:36 AM
When Manu plays well and the Spurs win I sign off and go to bed.
\
Then why don't you just do the same when Parker plays well?

Instead you come into a thread meant for praising Parker and state excuses for his good performance....that doesn't make any sense.......

Nikos
04-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Parker was a beast last night. I really hope he has a couple of these games in him for the playoffs against Phoenix and hopefully Dallas (assuming they don't choke before that).

Parker RARELY gets to the line as much as he did last night, and to top it off he hit them at a high percentage. If he keeps that up, then your looking at a team thats capable of winning the title.

At this point whenever he has a decent look at a mid-range shot I expect it to go in every time. It looks like he should be able to hit that shot consistently in the playoffs.

Very encouraging to see.

Now I just hope he stays healthy and plays like this come playoff time. According to the reports he wasn't near 100% vs Dallas last year. I am hoping he can show his true growth as a player in this years playoffs. Because he wasn't nearly playing to his full potential and consistency in any of the Spurs playoff runs -- 2006 (mainly Sacramento) was his first playoff resembling consistency and very good play.

ducks
04-06-2007, 10:25 AM

eva would not like tony be naked on national tv

ducks
04-06-2007, 10:27 AM
He's good. I just hope that Spurs will play more on Duncan in the playoffs.
WHEN A PLAYING IS FUCKING HOT YOU STICK WITH HIM TELL HE FUCKING COOLS OFF NO MATTER WHO HE IS

dbreiden83080
04-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Tony to me and Bowen's D is why the Suns can not beat the Spurs in a 7 game series. Nash is great and will put up big numbers but he can't defend and with the Suns style of play Tony can just run up and down the floor and create and score almost at will on that team. When Tony has big games the Spurs are so hard to beat. Spurs play them physical and you can always tell the Suns tighten up late in game against the Spurs because they know the Spurs can get big stops and they can't.

Kevin Blackistone
04-10-2007, 01:50 AM
This just in - Tony Parker is still the fucking man.

grjr
04-10-2007, 03:06 AM
This just in - Tony Parker is still the fucking man.
Get a job.

JPB
04-10-2007, 03:13 AM
Sure he played well, again, but...

:blah

Get a job.

Get another board.

grjr
04-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Sure he played well, again, but...

:blah

Get another board.