PDA

View Full Version : Is Manu's injury serious?

powerpower
04-06-2007, 06:28 AM
Does anyone know what happened to him in the 2nd quarter of the spurs-sun game...Is He Hurt? :cry

Flight3107
04-06-2007, 06:30 AM
He stayed in the game, I doubt it is serious.

TMTTRIO
04-06-2007, 08:16 AM
He's fine

cheguevara
04-06-2007, 09:06 AM
he was not aggressive at all all game, but especially after his fall. it must have affected him.

ArgSpursFan
04-06-2007, 09:09 AM
He got scared I guess,to get hurt and not be able to be 100% for the playoffs,thatīs why He stoped being aggresive as ussual.
But Heīll be alright, I hope

Cry Havoc
04-06-2007, 09:09 AM
he was not aggressive at all all game, but especially after his fall. it must have affected him.

Yeah, I mean the last bucket of the game where he cut behind the defense and flew to the hoop for an easy 2 was really a passive play. :rolleyes

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-06-2007, 09:13 AM
I think he was just "passive" against the Suns D.

He grabbed lots of rebounds and dove for loose balls, and made key plays for Tony, Tim, Elson.

that wasn't "passive"

His Defense for some stretches were a bit lackadaisical however.

I didn't think Manu was afraid of getting hurt when I was watching the game.

cheguevara
04-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I mean the last bucket of the game where he cut behind the defense and flew to the hoop for an easy 2 was really a passive play. :rolleyes

yeah, 1 play makes it all the difference, especially the last play where we had already won the game :rolleyes

Cry Havoc
04-06-2007, 09:17 AM
yeah, 1 play makes it all the difference, especially the last play where we had already won the game :rolleyes

You're right. He's so passive that he dove towards the hoop and caught a ball in mid-air for a unnecessary score when the game was already over.

You clearly have a handle on the definition of the word "passive". :spin

cheguevara
04-06-2007, 10:05 AM
You're right. He's so passive that he dove towards the hoop and caught a ball in mid-air for a unnecessary score when the game was already over.

You clearly have a handle on the definition of the word "passive". :spin

keep thinking that Manu was as aggressive last nite as he always is. keep bringing up single plays as examples. :donkey

TMTTRIO
04-07-2007, 12:01 AM
I wish Brent wasn't out as it was because I would say to just sit him out tommorow night because I think we'll be fine without him. Hey maybe James White can play some really good minutes behind Finley now :p:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA040707.01C.BKNspurs.warriors.36e0f2d.html
Notebook: Ginobili said his back was more sore than his left shoulder after he hit the court hard following a drive to the basket Thursday night. He received treatment at practice Friday, but expects to play tonight. "My back is a little tight," Ginobili said. "I was trying to loosen it up with the trainer, but no big deal. I'm all bone. The bones hit the floor pretty hard." ... Popovich said Barry had another MRI, which showed his back is improving. Barry is still expected to miss another game or two.

T Park
04-07-2007, 12:20 AM

You clearly have a handle on the definition of the word "passive

you sure have a handle on denial and not paying very good attention.

Kobulingam
04-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Manu will beastify in the playoffs. He's going to be 3 times fresher than Steve Nash or Dirk. Championship is undeniably ours.

SuperManu!!!
04-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Not hurt, just a bad game