PDA

View Full Version : Suns fans are going crazy today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man of Steel
04-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Guys--you HAVE to check out the comments that people are writing in the Arizona blog that accompaniies the article about the game last night.

So far--16 pages of people bitching, moaning, complaining--i.e., the refs cost them the game; etc.

SIXTEEN PAGES OF BITCHING!!!!!

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/0406sunsgamer0406.html

:clap

ducks
04-06-2007, 02:49 PM
"San Antonio is a way better defensive team than Dallas is," Phoenix's Shawn Marion said.

Slomo
04-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Unlike this board after a loss...

LilMissSPURfect
04-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Unlike this board after a loss...
:p: :clap

J.T.
04-06-2007, 02:55 PM
"San Antonio is a way better defensive team than Dallas is," Phoenix's Shawn Marion said.

QF mother fucking T.

dirk4mvp
04-06-2007, 03:01 PM
"Dalls is a way better basketball team than San Antonio is", Most people said.

AnkleBreaker21
04-06-2007, 03:31 PM
damn i just read like every excuse in the fucking book:lol

ponky
04-06-2007, 04:00 PM
after all the talk last night about how late the suns/spurs game was and how they had to play the next night (tonight), they might catch a break after all tonight...desmond mason is out with a broken nose and cheek bone...or, they could still lose. it will be interesting to see how much fatigue sets in tonight.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Guys--you HAVE to check out the comments that people are writing in the Arizona blog that accompaniies the article about the game last night.

So far--16 pages of people bitching, moaning, complaining--i.e., the refs cost them the game; etc.

SIXTEEN PAGES OF BITCHING!!!!!

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/0406sunsgamer0406.html

:clap

Only 16 pages? That's nothing.

SpursTalk would have at least 50. :smokin

theroc5
04-06-2007, 04:29 PM

on a good day lol

SpursFanFirst
04-06-2007, 04:36 PM

Are they not saying it anymore? Oh yeah...and you misspelled Dallas.

SpursWoman
04-06-2007, 06:06 PM

No doubt. Pffft ... rookies. :lol

Pugglekicker_21
04-06-2007, 06:17 PM
what does it mean we have tiebreaker? is it we match the same records and we get 2nd seed?

whoa i just talked like TDMVPDPOY right there......

SAtown
04-06-2007, 06:22 PM
what does it mean we have tiebreaker? is it we match the same records and we get 2nd seed?

Yes. Usually, we play a Western Conference team 4 times a year (2x at home and away). If the season series ends at 2-2, they check for better records against divisions/conference (if I'm not mistaken).

We only played the Suns 3 times this year, and won 2/3, so we have the tiebreaker

Leetonidas
04-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Never heard of Dalls, man. :smokin

aaronstampler
04-06-2007, 07:00 PM
A lot of whining about the refereeing. They're so alien to the concept of "defense" that they can't recognize it when they see it. They're calling us thugs and comparing us to the 90's Knicks.

I guess if Phx doesn't score 120 every game then it's fixed.

Racspur1
04-06-2007, 07:06 PM
I found this little nugget while reading that really sums it up for the Suns...

But D'Antoni has gotta help his team conquer a half court game or its going to be a short playoff season for the suns. D'Antoni's absolute refusal to even attempt a slower offensive set is frustrating to me. Kurt Thomas is the ultimate half court defender, and yet even when the Suns are doing well Coach D pulls him for the smaller lineup and tries the usual run and gun. It was obvious to me early in the game that Suns weren't doing well with the usual game plan, so they needed an alternative. The problem with the Suns is they have no alternative. Its run and gun or nothing.

dirk4mvp
04-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Never heard of Dalls, man. :smokin

I guess my "a" key got jammed for a split second.

Are they not saying it anymore? O

Marion also said said. That means the Spurs D isn't better than the Mavs anymore right?

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2007, 01:27 AM
i can stand dallas fans, but i dont understand suns fans though, they are the worst fans in the league imo, they think everything should go there way....

RonMexico
04-07-2007, 05:17 AM

Thanks, Kori - I don't like the bitching of some of our fans that I read, but a little perspective for the SpursTalk faithful is needed.

Still, Spurs played a near-perfect 3rd quarter (and most of the 2nd half), so I was just grateful the Suns escaped with a single digit loss.

RonMexico
04-07-2007, 05:18 AM
i can stand dallas fans, but i dont understand suns fans though, they are the worst fans in the league imo, they think everything should go there way....

Actually, that's you: the resident Suns basher on this message board... hell, you even blamed the Suns when Manu said the Spurs needed to show more humility during their streak.

RonMexico
04-07-2007, 05:25 AM
A lot of whining about the refereeing. They're so alien to the concept of "defense" that they can't recognize it when they see it. They're calling us thugs and comparing us to the 90's Knicks.

I guess if Phx doesn't score 120 every game then it's fixed.

Lots of those fans are idiots and have knee-jerk reactions to losses in SA. However, a few fouls (Diaw on Duncan, and Marion's 4th on Parker) were both pretty suspect calls and important ones in your 3rd quarter explosion.

That said, I don't think the Suns were getting screwed on the offensive end, so it doesn't have anything to do with how good of "defense" was being played (in fact, I was angrier at Barbosa for not even trying to draw contact on Duncan and allowing him to make the biggest defensive stop of the game... you don't try a shot straight up against one of the best and smartest players of all time).

Still, Marion's 4th foul was either a no-call or should have been called on Diaw. And let's also admit that the only person to have a bigger outburst than D'Antoni was Bowen when he got called for that loose ball foul in the 4th. And Pop had a few words at halftime for the officials, so I think both sides thought it wasn't a well-officiated game.

Nevertheless, the officials didn't turn the ball over so many times, shoot 2-11 from 3 point land, and allow Finley to light them up, so all I can say is that the Suns probably got jobbed on about 2 calls, but other than that, they played like girls.