PDA

View Full Version : 4 in a Row?

01Snake
04-07-2007, 10:38 AM
I love how the Cavs have 4 games in a row on national TV. Hell, how about the fact they will have been on 7 times in the last 3 weeks! I guess its the NBA forcing Lebron on everyone. Who really wants to see all these Cavs games?

Leetonidas
04-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Seriously. They suck ass anyway.

traitoravery
04-07-2007, 01:09 PM
I hope they do well....I like Mike Brown. But I cant see them winning anything until they get a true PG to run the offense.

SRJ
04-07-2007, 05:52 PM
The NBA has been putting the best players on national TV for decades whether their team was any good or not. And I don't know what's so stupid about that. If you're trying to sell the game to casual fans, you start with the names everybody knows.

Extra Stout
04-07-2007, 05:58 PM
I love how the Cavs have 4 games in a row on national TV. Hell, how about the fact they will have been on 7 times in the last 3 weeks! I guess its the NBA forcing Lebron on everyone. Who really wants to see all these Cavs games?
The casual fan only cares about Kobe, Shaq, and LeBron.

mabber
04-07-2007, 06:23 PM

Exactly, and that's who the NBA is targeting. The serious fans are going to watch regardless.

It is getting a little old seeing LeBron on so much though. IMO...it wasn't so bad with MJ being on so much as they were a really good team and enjoyable to watch.

So Icy
04-07-2007, 06:58 PM
who wants to see lechoke

endrity
04-08-2007, 01:36 AM
It is getting really ridicolous actually, we see more of them than the Pistons and Heat which are the only contenters out of the East. Heck, I would like to see a little more of the Bulls, those guys are finally coming together as a team, if only they had kept chandler.

Leetonidas
04-08-2007, 01:42 AM
I don't understand why they're on so much. Yes, LeBron is good, but his team sucks, doesn't score a ton, and is not overly exciting to watch. I'd rather watch the Grizzlies.

1Parker1
04-08-2007, 08:46 AM
I don't understand why they're on so much. Yes, LeBron is good, but his team sucks, doesn't score a ton, and is not overly exciting to watch. I'd rather watch the Grizzlies.

:tu Exactly, they're not fun to watch at all. If fans find the Spurs slow and boring...the Cavs often look like they are treading molasses out there. Outside of Lebron they don't have a single good player. Larry Hughes doesn't even come close. On top of that, I am tired of watching the team clank FT's, have it's offense run by virtually no one outside of Lebron, and choke away games. If I wanted to see Lebron highlights I'll watch Sportscenter...no need to put us through the entire games.

Kobe and the Lakers, Shaq/Wade and the Heat, even AI/Melo and the Nuggets while they may all not be the best teams in the league...they are fun to watch because they have some sort of team identity and excitment. Cavs have nothing outside of the occasional Lebron Dunk.

1Parker1
04-08-2007, 12:36 PM
And yet again today against Detroit on National TV the Cavs prove my point. 17 points scored by the Cavs by the 2nd quarter...............

Bob Lanier
04-08-2007, 01:07 PM
You have any polls to back that up?

A casual fan will care about what it is told to care about.

SAtown
04-08-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm sick of seeing that thing on the back of Gooden's head.

nsrammstein
04-08-2007, 01:59 PM
The cavs suck and boring to watch everytime they are on at about 6:30 before the mavs or spurs play they always find a way to screw up and go to overtime which makes all of us who are wating for the games to miss one whole quarter, i hate them being on tnt, abc and espn every fucking weekend its fucking retarded.

SAtown
04-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Cavs BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

exstatic
04-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Thank heavens LeBronze is leaving in '10 when his mini contract extension is up.

efrem1
04-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Yeah. Still remember the 80s when CBS meant the Celtics-Buss-Sixers network. Now, it's Pistons-Cavs, Pistons-Cavs, Lakers-Suns, Lakers-Suns, Lakers-Suns. :blah

trueD
04-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Thank heavens LeBronze is leaving in '10 when his mini contract extension is up.
That will definitely not be a bore to watch. :)