PDA

View Full Version : 4 Port. Blazers Tix 4 Sale: Great Seats

tmtcsc
04-07-2007, 01:29 PM
Hey Folks,

I am selling 4 tickets for the Portland game on Monday. These are fantastic seats that are low and in the corner.
If you have family in town for Easter or if you are visiting family and want to see a game with a great view, then these are the tickets you want.

They aren't cheap. In order for me to sell them on the Spurs Ticket Exchange and recoup my cost, I need to sell the seats for $ 108.19 per ticket. Of course, Spurs.com will ramrod you for some additional fees. Its a real racket.

Anyways, the seats are located:

Sec. 126, Row 12, Seats 4-7..

Have fun !

SAtown
04-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Good luck selling them for that price

50 cent
04-07-2007, 03:45 PM
doubt people are going to pay that to see the Jailblazers.

tmtcsc
04-07-2007, 04:18 PM
It's a bargain. Take a look at Spurs.com ticketexchange. People in higher rows than me want $ 140 + per ticket. I have 4 of them together. That always helps.

I must admit, I've been very surprised at how fast I can sell them. It's just a shame that Spurs.com keeps 28 %. I need to find a better way to sell these.

Besides, I think people could care less who we play. They want to see the Spurs and may be from out of town. I've sold about 4 or 5 games this year. All for this price or more.

exstatic
04-07-2007, 06:01 PM
It's a bargain. Take a look at Spurs.com ticketexchange. People in higher rows than me want $ 140 + per ticket.

I think the point is that those tickets are still there, and yes, it DOES make a difference who they play. :lol

Best of luck with your sale.