PDA

View Full Version : Blazers@Mavs GAME THREAD!!!

Dirk Nowitzki
04-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Well we didnt get 70 wins but our boys still have a little bit of work to do before the #1 seed is truly ours. Mav fans tonight the Portland Trailblazers are in town and they are facing a pissed off Mavs team. Expect tonight to be an asswhipping in favor of the Mavs!! Comon Mav fans lets me here you.....LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap

ponky
04-07-2007, 03:43 PM
we need this win, the team needs to limit minutes and that won't happen until the seed is clinched, at least according to avery. jho said he was fine last night and won't be missing anymore time and i think kevin willis is supposed to suit up tonight. i want to see a big night from dirk, drive the ball to the freakin' hole and get your free throws at the end like you're supposed to dirk!!! sometimes i wonder if he's not doing it for injury control.

mardigan
04-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Well we didnt get 70 wins but our boys still have a little bit of work to do before the #1 seed is truly ours. Mav fans tonight the Portland Trailblazers are in town and they are facing a pissed off Mavs team. Expect tonight to be an asswhipping in favor of the Mavs!! Comon Mav fans lets me here you.....LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap
Gay

Go T-Blazers
Even though this game will be over by the half

Dirk Nowitzki
04-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Gay

Go T-Blazers
Even though this game will be over by the half

Fuck off if you dont like this thread. This is a Mavs thread not a Spurs one. :rolleyes :rolleyes

ponky
04-07-2007, 03:46 PM
not sure about lamarcus and his dizzy state but isn't zach randolph done for the season?

mardigan
04-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Fuck off if you dont like this thread. This is a Mavs thread not a Spurs one. :rolleyes :rolleyes
Why dont you fuck yourself then you might finally get some pussy. I said they were going to win pussy pants, what else do you want. You ruin plenty of Spurs threads without the wit I bring puta

mardigan
04-07-2007, 03:49 PM
not sure about lamarcus and his dizzy state but isn't zach randolph done for the season?
Aldridge is out for awhile, and I think Randolph is too. As long as yall hold down Roy and Jack it will be a blowout

ponky
04-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Aldridge is out for awhile, and I think Randolph is too. As long as yall hold down Roy and Jack it will be a blowout

jack sometimes holds himself down, i can't believe i put him on my fantasy league earlier in the season (newbie here) :lol

mardigan
04-07-2007, 03:54 PM
jack sometimes holds himself down, i can't believe i put him on my fantasy league earlier in the season (newbie here) :lol
Thats not really your fault, he was supposed to break out this year, I would have picked him up as well. Besides, 12 and 5 aint bad

Dirk Nowitzki
04-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Why dont you fuck yourself then you might finallt get some pussy. I said they were going to win pusst pants, what else do you want. You ruin plenty of Spurs threads without the wit I bring puta

I am not amarelooms. I dont really ruin threads just post in most of them. :rolleyes :rolleyes Now you gotta throw more weak insults along with some spanish to add to it. I just get a kick out of it being such a crime to love my team and start game threads about it. But when spurs fans hold circle jerks about their team, it is acceptable.

mardigan
04-07-2007, 03:59 PM
I am not amarelooms. I dont really ruin threads just post in most of them. :rolleyes :rolleyes Now you gotta throw more weak insults along with some spanish to add to it. I just get a kick out of it being such a crime to love my team and start game threads about it. But when spurs fans hold circle jerks about their team, it is acceptable.
I know your not Amarelooms, I was just fucking with you and you got to get all bent out of shape. All I said was gay, really not that bad. And its called Spurstalk, of course there are going to be Spur jerk off threads, most of the time started by Spurdynasty. And I also said that the mavs would win in a blowout, but I guess that doesnt matter.

dg7md
04-07-2007, 04:05 PM
This'll be a tough back to back for the Mavs, especially with that loss last night and the banged up roster. Wouldn't be shocked to see the Blazers win it.

ponky
04-07-2007, 04:26 PM
This'll be a tough back to back for the Mavs, especially with that loss last night and the banged up roster. Wouldn't be shocked to see the Blazers win it.

not saying it will be easy but the blazers are banged up in a big way right now with their main guy, randolph, out...as well as lamarcus aldridge...and i'm not sure but i think jho may see some minutes tonight although if it's possible, it would be nice for him to just warm that bench for most of the game

Dirk Nowitzki
04-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Wow I come back from the game only to find out no one posted in it this blog. You guys fucking blow! :rolleyes :rolleyes

BUMP
04-07-2007, 11:09 PM

:lol

tlongII
04-07-2007, 11:34 PM
I was not impressed with Dallas. Our 3 best players were out and we still made it a competitive game.

mavsfan1000
04-08-2007, 12:33 AM
I was not impressed with Dallas. Our 3 best players were out and we still made it a competitive game.
Josh Howard was out and Dallas was resting their players. They are obviously coasting for the rest of the season.

dirk4mvp
04-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Who was holding Terry?

ponky
04-08-2007, 06:47 AM

we weren't about impressing tonight, look at that beatiful *minutes played* line in our boxscore, freakin' rookie, maurice ager, played 20 minutes!!! only two guys played over 30 min (harris with 30 and jet with 36)...and best of all, we rested the older guy who probably needs the most rest, stackhouse who played a total of zero minutes...no jho either, he rested, even if he is injured, still resting

TheTruth
04-08-2007, 08:26 AM
we weren't about impressing tonight, look at that beatiful *minutes played* line in our boxscore, freakin' rookie, maurice ager, played 20 minutes!!! only two guys played over 30 min (harris with 30 and jet with 36)...and best of all, we rested the older guy who probably needs the most rest, stackhouse who played a total of zero minutes...no jho either, he rested, even if he is injured, still resting
Sounds like any random Spurs minutes line.

BUMP
04-08-2007, 09:39 AM

Howard was out and we played mostly our bench, and no it wasnt a competitive game at all :lol