PDA

View Full Version : Suns - Lakers on ABC

Amuseddaysleeper
04-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Lakers down just one at the end of the third

Turiaf looking impressive in the third, garnering 9 points in that quarter alone.

Hopefully the Lakers can pull it out and we'll be just ONE game behind the Suns for the #2 seed :drunk

SpursFanFirst
04-08-2007, 04:37 PM
:elephant Let's go LAKERS!

Amuseddaysleeper
04-08-2007, 04:38 PM
What an IDIOT play by Smush Parker

I'm waiting for the day Kobe decks him in the face

SpursFanFirst
04-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Yeah...he took that shot before the break right? The one where he went behind his back? WASTED play!

SpursFanFirst
04-08-2007, 04:40 PM
I was wishing Kobe would have one of his high scoring games.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Yeah...he took that shot before the break right? The one where he went behind his back? WASTED play!

yeah ugh terrible

Kobe isn't scoring too much but he's got a very solid FG% this game

This has bene more of a team effort by the Lakers but hopefully kobe kicks it up a notch in crunch time

SAtown
04-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Lakers are doing a great job of throwing the game away

rasho8
04-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Earlier in the game the announcer said the Spurs had no chance against the Suns, that the other night the Spurs had played great and just barely beat a struggling Suns team having an off night.
Stupid people piss me off.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-08-2007, 04:53 PM
kobe might've thrown down the hardest dunk of the season

too bad the game is all but over

SpursFanFirst
04-08-2007, 04:54 PM
:depressed

efrem1
04-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Way things are going now, the Spurs will play the Nuggets. Lakers better by careful. They are just one up in the loss column over the Clips. I think the Lake show has run out of gas.

adidas11
04-08-2007, 05:09 PM
We're just not closing out this season well at all. At this point, we're going to head to a first round flame out again, not really improving much over last year.

Oh, and our starting point guard sucks. I can't stand Smush Parker.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-08-2007, 05:10 PM
At this point i just wish the 1st rd matchup would be suns-lakers, spurs-nuggets, and dallas - gs. but i doubt GS will catch LAC for the 8th spot

Dirk Nowitzki
04-08-2007, 05:18 PM
At this point i just wish the 1st rd matchup would be suns-lakers, spurs-nuggets, and dallas - gs. but i doubt GS will catch LAC for the 8th spot

Warriors host a slumping utah team tomarrow and the clips go to dallas. A mavs and warriors win puts them only 1 game in the loss column.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Warriors host a slumping utah team tomarrow and the clips go to dallas. A mavs and warriors win puts them only 1 game in the loss column.

that's not too bad

I mean, the mavs would take out the warriors anyway, I am just looking for osme decent 1st rd matchups, and I think Mavs-Warriors would be infinitely more interesting than Mavs-Clips

Dirk Nowitzki
04-08-2007, 05:28 PM
that's not too bad

I mean, the mavs would take out the warriors anyway, I am just looking for osme decent 1st rd matchups, and I think Mavs-Warriors would be infinitely more interesting than Mavs-Clips

I want the warriors more then the clips. I want us to have a tough road because either way it will be. Titles are so tough to win regardless.

T Park
04-08-2007, 05:31 PM
wow how about that a maverick fan with an intelligent take for once.

lefty
04-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Fuck ABC

wildbill2u
04-08-2007, 05:49 PM
If you can't beat all the other teams in the conferernce, you can't win the Championship so don't worry about 1st round matchups. We will have to beat both the Suns and the Mavs in all probability, so let's DO IT!

Dirk Nowitzki
04-08-2007, 05:50 PM
ESPN on ABC is fucking stupid!! ABC literally isnt doing shit now unless it is with the help of ESPN!! So is this how the fucking finals are going to be like? "ESPN on ABC presents the NBA Finals"? :madrun :madrun

Russ
04-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Earlier in the game the announcer said the Spurs had no chance against the Suns, that the other night the Spurs had played great and just barely beat a struggling Suns team having an off night.
Stupid people piss me off.

I think the Lakers (by their play today) told us whom they'd rather face. They're tanking to the seventh seed like a deep sea diver going after a pearl. I would trust their actions more than some announcer's words.

efrem1
04-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Might as well rename ABC to ESPN. After all, it stands for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network. From its birth from the NBC Blue Network to its demise last year, ABC had a long life. Please move the NBA to CBS or NBC. :madrun

RonMexico
04-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Might as well rename ABC to ESPN. After all, it stands for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network. From its birth from the NBC Blue Network to its demise last year, ABC had a long life. Please move the NBA to CBS or NBC. :madrun

No shit - ESPN Classic and NBA TV make me remember the good old days of NBA programming. God, how great would it be to have Snapper Jones for a Sunday afternoon conference finals game?

leemajors
04-09-2007, 12:58 AM

ABC announced last year ESPN would be handling all ABC sports broadcasts from now on. this is old news.