lefty
04-08-2007, 06:25 PM
entered today's game with 4 min left in the 1st quarter

bdictjames
04-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Look for Miami to drop farther in the playoff seedings. :lol

Pugglekicker_21
04-08-2007, 06:57 PM
I think the heat have assured themselves a Eastern Conference Finals appearence.

Capt Bringdown
04-08-2007, 07:39 PM
And back on the line.
What a surprise, he got 12 trips to the line, more than anyone else in the game.

StylisticS
04-08-2007, 07:58 PM
They are about to lose now. I think Toronto now gets that third seed and Miami will play Cleveland in the first round.

Charlotte should be a good team in the next couple years.

bdictjames
04-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Its over now. Nice work by Hermann, boy that guy could shoot!

Kobulingam
04-08-2007, 08:02 PM
The Raps thank wade for coming back too early and making so many turnovers.

resistanze
04-08-2007, 08:03 PM
YEAH! 2 game lead over Heat now. Too bad The Raps face Detroit TWICE, they need a split in that.

endrity
04-08-2007, 08:05 PM
hermann baby
p.s he is way better than oberto

Lp26
04-08-2007, 08:06 PM
^

It's likely you'll get that. The Pistons are only 3 games away from clinching. They'll start resting players after that. I remember one of the TOR games being really late in the season.

bdictjames
04-08-2007, 08:10 PM
I guess it might be a Heat-Cavs first round series, Heat win.

ponky
04-08-2007, 08:10 PM
And back on the line.

:lol who else can go to the line 12 times in 26 minutes? very impressive, even if he was 3-9 shooting. just kidding, i'm glad he's back, even though i dislike him, i wouldn't wish injury on any baller in the nba. the heat have played well without him and of course, i expect them to play well with him back in the lineup.

himat
04-08-2007, 08:12 PM
I guess it might be a Heat-Cavs first round series, Heat win.

Since Chicago lost they are tied with Cavs. Although the Bulls have the tiebreaker advantage, they can lose a game or two. That would change everything.

bdictjames
04-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh, so if its Miami-Chicago, expect a Bull win. I think they are ready for a good run in the playoffs (Chicago). Hell, might even win the East.

ponky
04-08-2007, 08:14 PM
i'd rather see the heat/bulls matchup, heat/cavs would be over quickly, heat/bulls might be entertaining

bdictjames
04-08-2007, 08:15 PM
i'd rather see the heat/bulls matchup, heat/cavs would be over quickly, heat/bulls might be entertaining
For the first time, I agree with a Mav fan. :donkey :lol

JeremyWariner
04-08-2007, 08:16 PM
So....Wade comes down the lane and Sheed and Dyess or Ben and Tyrus smash his ass...does he get up?

bdictjames
04-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Miami's Posey could very well shut down James.

Chicago has more options than just 1 or 2 players, but they are really boring to watch sometimes.

Typhoon
04-08-2007, 08:17 PM
hermann baby
p.s he is way better than oberto

Oberto is also a very good player, he just doesnt belong in San Antonio... same problem with Delfino, he needs to go somewhere else, talent being wasted.

bdictjames
04-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Oberto is also a very good player, he just doesnt belong in San Antonio... same problem with Delfino, he needs to go somewhere else, talent being wasted.
I agree with Delfino, but not necessarily Oberto.

What do you expect, send him to Phoenix? I think San Antonio and that halfcourt system is where he belongs. :toast

ponky
04-08-2007, 08:21 PM
So....Wade comes down the lane and Sheed and Dyess or Ben and Tyrus smash his ass...does he get up?

only after sheed and dyess or ben and tyrus get their asses ejected for a flagrant 2 on him

endrity
04-08-2007, 08:23 PM
I don't know, the only other thing to compare them with is the Argentinian national team. Oberto's last great game with them was in the final of the World Championships in 2002 against former Yougoslavia. Hermann has been much more of a factor lately for the Argentians. And Delfino never plays much anyway, so I am not quite sure I agree with you.

Findog
04-08-2007, 08:41 PM
entered today's game with 4 min left in the 1st quarter

That's good to see. You hate to be deprived of watching one of the greats -- I love to see a Dwight Howard rim-rocker, a J-Kidd no-look pass, a Tim Duncan jump-hook, and D-Wade shooting free throws.

JeremyWariner
04-08-2007, 08:47 PM
only after sheed and dyess or ben and tyrus get their asses ejected for a flagrant 2 on him

lol...did you see how many times Wade bounced off the damn ground last year in the playoffs? If he is going to settle for jumpers fine...but the guy is going to end up going to the rack once and he is going to get smashed.

ponky
04-08-2007, 09:06 PM
lol...did you see how many times Wade bounced off the damn ground last year in the playoffs? If he is going to settle for jumpers fine...but the guy is going to end up going to the rack once and he is going to get smashed.

yes i *painfully* saw that...haha, anyway, i missed the game earlier (family matters) but it will be interesting to see how some of the more brash defenders respond to his drives to the hole. he might actually go back to his first two years in the nba where he didn't rely on so many trips to the line and just played good ball.

David Stern
04-08-2007, 09:12 PM

:rolleyes :rolleyes Says the Piston fans who is going to shit himself very soon due to the Piston killer being back. Still bitter about Wade and company dominating your boys last year huh? I know you are scared of Wade and hoping for injury on his shoulder proves that.

JeremyWariner
04-08-2007, 09:16 PM
:rolleyes :rolleyes Says the Piston fans who is going to shit himself very soon due to the Piston killer being back. Still bitter about Wade and company dominating your boys last year huh? I know you are scared of Wade and hoping for injury on his shoulder proves that.

LMAO...Ben Wallace was the Piston Killer last year son...not your boy Wade.

I would say Ill see ya in the ECF...but I doubt you will make it. :downspin:

Findog
04-08-2007, 09:22 PM

D-Stern! You're Wade's #1 Fan!!!!!

kingsfan
04-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Glad he's back, how'd he look out there? I'm thinking he'll be more careful about falling on the floor at least at first, but that's just the way he plays.

Trainwreck2100
04-08-2007, 09:44 PM

THey'll call in air life to rush him to the hospital

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-09-2007, 09:38 AM
THey'll call in air life to rush him to the hospital
But he'll return mid way through the 3rd. Because he's a warrior.

Findog
04-09-2007, 09:41 AM
But he'll return mid way through the 3rd. Because he's a warrior.

12 FTAs in 26 minutes yesterday. That comes out to 22 per 48 minutes. Miami is ready to defend their "title." What a fucking joke.

NBA Junkie
04-09-2007, 10:37 AM
I would say Ill see ya in the ECF...but I doubt you will make it. :downspin:

The way it's looking right now, there will be no ECF rematch. Pistons and Heat will probably meet in the semi's. That is if Chicago or Cleveland don't take them out in the opening round, which isn't as farfetched as it was last season considering the Heat won't have homecourt despite being a 4 seed.