PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else sick?

King
04-09-2007, 10:30 AM
At about 11 last night, some stomach virus hit me like a truck. All kinds of throwing up, and as far as I can tell, I'm mere minutes from death now.

The lady said a few people at her work were talking about the same thing this weekend. Has anyone had anything like this in the past couple weeks, or heard about it going around?

I'm wondering if I should get my affairs in order - because truthfully - death would be welcome right about now.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-09-2007, 10:33 AM
At about 11 last night, some stomach virus hit me like a truck. All kinds of throwing up, and as far as I can tell, I'm mere minutes from death now.

The lady said a few people at her work were talking about the same thing this weekend. Has anyone had anything like this in the past couple weeks, or heard about it going around?

I'm wondering if I should get my affairs in order - because truthfully - death would be welcome right about now.

The Curse of Nate Lundy.

King
04-09-2007, 10:34 AM
I haven't worked there in over a year, so that'd piss me off is the curse is this far reaching.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-09-2007, 10:36 AM
I haven't worked there in over a year, so that'd piss me off is the curse is this far reaching.

He was pissed, I guess.

(Slinks away as timely joke became way past untimely.) :lol

tlongII
04-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Many people have told me I'm sick. I feel fine though.

CharlieMac
04-09-2007, 11:30 AM
I had to go to Methodist yesterday because I was so dehydrated. After a couple of bags of IV and a few tests, I was out one I got my stregnth back. One of the nurses called me rude for passing out in front of her. Once I can spend more than 5 minutes away from the bathroom, they're getting a letter. I have become close friends with my toilet over the past two days.

Jimcs50
04-09-2007, 12:18 PM
I had it 5 wks ago and I was never so sick. I puked 10 times in one night, every 45 mins.....it was HORRIBLE.

My son was throwing up this morning at 6 am, I hope it was just something bad we ate yesterday, and not the same crap.

ZipSpan
04-09-2007, 12:21 PM
I just have allergies. :/

Hope you feel better!

T Park
04-09-2007, 12:26 PM
just the sniffles with allergies.

I had what you had though back in friggen january.

I don't know how guys like Oberto and Duncan played basketball while being that sick.

Those guys are friggen warriors if they could :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-09-2007, 12:27 PM
\One of the nurses called me rude for passing out in front of her.

WTF?

That's pretty fucked up.

CharlieMac
04-09-2007, 01:45 PM
WTF?

That's pretty fucked up.

It really was. I'm trying to find out who to email at the Metropolitan Methodist website, but no luck. I couldn't get her name considering I was lying on the floor and all she did was walk out of the room to tell another nurse to get a wheelchir.

ploto
04-09-2007, 01:55 PM
That's been going around, unfortunately. Feel better.

angel_luv
04-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well King. Feel better!

Now you have me a little nervous. I started feeling under the weather a few days ago. I was hoping it was nothing... still am actually.

King
04-09-2007, 02:14 PM
I had it 5 wks ago and I was never so sick. I puked 10 times in one night, every 45 mins.....it was HORRIBLE.

That's exactly what it was. Normally, with a stomach virus, you throw up and feel decent for an hour or so -- but not with this thing. You can't get too far from the toilet. Hope your son gets better. I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

It was absolutely awful. On the bright side, it seems like it was just a 12 hour thing. I still feel like crap, but I think I may pull through.

Angel, I wouldn't worry about it being this if you've had it for a few days. Whatever it was came on quick out of nowhere, and got bad in a hurry, and was gone as quick as it came.

angel_luv
04-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Wow- sounds like food poisoning. Yucky!

jaespur21
04-09-2007, 03:51 PM
man friday night i went to sleep with the windows down and ive been miserable since saturday morning.....congestion slight headache some achiness but have to continue on my same routines...this sux i havent been sick in 3 years

Jimcs50
04-09-2007, 03:58 PM
That's exactly what it was. Normally, with a stomach virus, you throw up and feel decent for an hour or so -- but not with this thing. You can't get too far from the toilet. Hope your son gets better. I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

It was absolutely awful. On the bright side, it seems like it was just a 12 hour thing. I still feel like crap, but I think I may pull through.

Angel, I wouldn't worry about it being this if you've had it for a few days. Whatever it was came on quick out of nowhere, and got bad in a hurry, and was gone as quick as it came.

Thanks...hope you feel better soon.

Chicken and Rice soup, jello and crackers.

exstatic
04-09-2007, 06:33 PM
One of the nurses called me rude for passing out in front of her.
It was Ashbeeigh.

ashbeeigh
04-09-2007, 07:06 PM
It was Ashbeeigh.

No. I was too busy "studying" to notice. It was the nurse next me.

But seriously, I hope King and everyone else who has a stomach virus, sinus infection or anything else that is going around gets better. Stomach viruses are the devil. I say I feel bad with a sinus infection, but getting that kind of stuff sucks.

jman3000
04-09-2007, 07:21 PM
on the bright side y'all will lose about 10 pounds :lol