PDA

View Full Version : The Black Donlleys petition

mrose31
04-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Hey if any of you guys watch the Black Donlleys its been cancelled so will you sign this petition. Even if you haven't seen it sign it for me so maybe they bring it back and I can watch it. Actually I really hope another network picks it up like Fox, or Fx or Hbo so they can be a little less censored about it. I really hate NBC right now.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Donnellys

monosylab1k
04-09-2007, 11:31 AM
That show really needs to move to HBO (or FX at the very least). Irish thugs from Hell's Kitchen not saying fuck, shit, or cunt with every other word? NBC is a shitty network anyways.

Spurminator
04-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Meh... I tried it for a couple episodes, but midway through the third one I just didn't care anymore.

Melmart1
04-09-2007, 12:58 PM
I signed a petition for Friday Night Lights but I actually watch and love that show. I just couldn't get into this one, sorry.

atxrocker
04-09-2007, 01:01 PM
NBC is a shitty network anyways.

even though i agree (as most basic cable networks suck) NBC has redeemed itself with the Kingpin and Heroes series.

Spurminator
04-09-2007, 01:20 PM
I signed a petition for Friday Night Lights but I actually watch and love that show.

Is that one in danger?

Melmart1
04-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Is that one in danger?
Yeah, it was on the chopping block. There has been no official word yet if it has been cancelled or renewed, so hopefully no news is good news. I think if they were going to cancel it, they would have done so by now. I think those bastages are just making us wait.

mookie2001
04-09-2007, 06:03 PM
i like it when they get actors to do really fake regional accents, like Dawson in varsity blues

DarkReign
04-10-2007, 07:30 AM
Aghast!!

A teen melodrama has been cancelled!

The shame!
The outrage!

We need a petition.

/wrists

Buddy Holly
04-10-2007, 07:35 AM
That show really needs to move to HBO (or FX at the very least). Irish thugs from Hell's Kitchen not saying fuck, shit, or cunt with every other word? NBC is a shitty network anyways.

I've said this hundreds of times already, TBD would do/be 100 times better if it were on HBO. It'd have more edge and a darker tone.

It'd make a great replacement for The Sopranos.