PDA

View Full Version : Spurs aren't gonna make it outta round one

Spursdaone
04-09-2007, 11:21 AM
They need to move Manu for a serviceable center if they ever want to do something in the playoffs again.

Kori Ellis
04-09-2007, 11:27 AM
You resurrected your old screen name for this crap.

:lol

Step up your game, it's almost the playoffs.

Spursdaone
04-09-2007, 11:28 AM
This isn't crap. What has manu done since the last title run that makes him untradeable? Besides blow a great game 7 come back. He's getting older and more banged up as the seconds tick. Trade him for a big man now. Timmy's window is slowly closing.

mabber
04-09-2007, 11:34 AM
This isn't crap. What has manu done since the last title run that makes him untradeable? Besides blow a great game 7 come back. He's getting older and more banged up as the seconds tick. Trade him for a big man now. Timmy's window is slowly closing.

I predict that this is going to be a long thread :lol

anakha
04-09-2007, 11:38 AM
They need to move Manu for a serviceable center if they ever want to do something in the playoffs again.

:sleep

Originality in trolling is such a lost art...

Ocotillo
04-09-2007, 11:39 AM

One thing that makes him untradeable is the trade deadline for this season has passed.

TheTruth
04-09-2007, 11:42 AM
One thing that makes him untradeable is the trade deadline for this season has passed.

How about Manu for Jamal Magloire and a 2nd round pick. Something along those lines.

TheTruth
04-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Or Manu for Joel Pryzbilla. LOL

TheTruth
04-09-2007, 11:43 AM
I love trolls.

dbreiden83080
04-09-2007, 11:44 AM

Yeah i say we trade Tim, Manu and Tony for the rights to Oden right now.

Spursdaone
04-09-2007, 11:47 AM
I'd trade anyone on our roster not named Timmy for Oden right now. Hell, I'd trade Manu and Tony parker for Tyson Chandler. We've won championships with great post play. Not with guards that like to ball hog and turn the ball over a lot.

Spursdaone
04-09-2007, 11:47 AM
How about Manu for Jamal Magloire and a 2nd round pick. Something along those lines.
I don't know if you are serious, but I'd do this trade.

dbreiden83080
04-09-2007, 11:49 AM
I'd trade anyone on our roster not named Timmy for Oden right now. Hell, I'd trade Manu and Tony parker for Tyson Chandler. We've won championships with great post play. Not with guards that like to ball hog and turn the ball over a lot.

We have won 2 titles with those guards you just mentioned.

Spursdaone
04-09-2007, 11:52 AM
We have won 2 titles with those guards you just mentioned.
I love it when people live in the past. We won those 2 championships IN SPITE OF Tony Parker. Have you forgotten Speedy taking over in the 4th quarters? You do know that Manu is 2 years and about 6 injuries older right? Hell, he blew our championship hopes last season. Tony will never be more than a poor mans Allen Iverson. Call me when he gets his assists per game above 6.

dbreiden83080
04-09-2007, 11:57 AM
I love it when people live in the past. We won those 2 championships IN SPITE OF Tony Parker. Have you forgotten Speedy taking over in the 4th quarters? You do know that Manu is 2 years and about 6 injuries older right? Hell, he blew our championship hopes last season. Tony will never be more than a poor mans Allen Iverson. Call me when he gets his assists per game above 6.

Manu was overall the best player in the postseason in 05 and we never win that title without him. Have you not been watching this season. When Manu went to the bench the Spurs took off and have been the best team in the NBA in the second half. So nobody is living in the past as far as Manu goes, he has had a heck of a year. Tony has gotten better every and if you saw the Suns game last week you would know that he is one of the big keys to winning that series because the Suns wide open style of play is tailor made for Tony to just go off.

Spursdaone
04-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Manu was overall the best player in the postseason in 05 and we never win that title without him. Have you not been watching this season. When Manu went to the bench the Spurs took off and have been the best team in the NBA in the second half. So nobody is living in the past as far as Manu goes, he has had a heck of a year. Tony has gotten better every and if you saw the Suns game last week you would know that he is one of the big keys to winning that series because the Suns wide open style of play is tailor made for Tony to just go off.
That Suns series is gonna show just how one dimensional Tony is. The Kid has NO court vision.

The Spurs have NOT been the best team the 2nd half. I love Manu homers.

doldrums
04-09-2007, 12:01 PM
\Agreed, at least he should post his pathetic comments at a relevant time. Now his point and post are absolutely pointless.

dbreiden83080
04-09-2007, 12:03 PM
That Suns series is gonna show just how one dimensional Tony is. The Kid has NO court vision.

If they are not the best they are right there with Dallas and record wise they are the best in the second half. Tony does not need great court vision in that series. He needs to be a scorer and attack Nash because he plays lousy defense on Tony. What you saw last week is the blueprint to beating the Suns and Tony is a vital piece of that puzzle.

dbreiden83080
04-09-2007, 12:04 PM
I love Manu homers.

I love when people get hit in the face with facts and are out of points they raise the white flag with comments like this.

zrinkill
04-09-2007, 12:12 PM

I hope you are joking ....... no one can be this retarded.

Duncanoypi
04-09-2007, 12:16 PM
All players are untradeable right now...even Menk Bateer if he's in the lineup...

Supergirl
04-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Do Not Feed The Trolls. Do Not Feed The Trolls.

101A
04-09-2007, 12:34 PM

The Suns series, IMO, will put Tony in the argument of "Best Point Guard" in basketball. He's stated he wants that title; THAT is the perfect opportunity to begin to grab it - not a coincidence he had his best game of the season against Phoenix.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-09-2007, 12:35 PM
They need to move Manu to center if they ever want to do something in the playoffs again.

FTFY. Go small ball!

rocyaice
04-09-2007, 12:39 PM
I'd trade Manu for any of the top 3 pick's in the draft next year.

howbouthemspurs
04-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Manu is the man! and he will be the man for at least the next 3-4 years! why the hell would you trade the 4th best player in spurs history?

ehz33satx
04-09-2007, 01:06 PM

How many championships does AI have under his belt? Zero. How many does it look like he will win in the next few seasons? None. Tony gets the job done and he is only getting better. If Pop is cool with Tony's play, who cares what others think. We may just win it all this year and then again next year.

MrChug
04-09-2007, 01:16 PM
You resurrected your old screen name for this crap.

Step up your game, it's almost the playoffs.

So who is he Kori?????? OUT HIM!!!

twincam
04-09-2007, 01:32 PM
:donkey

I second that...

Spurminator
04-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Remember when agitator takes sounded more like Ghost Writer's and less like Spursdaone's?

Those were the days.

sandman
04-09-2007, 02:51 PM

First 25 games:

Spurs 19-6 .760

Mavs 18-7 .720

Suns 18-7 .720

Last 25 games:

Spurs 22-3 .880

Mavs 21-4 .840

Suns 19-6 .760

First 25 or last 25, the Spurs have had better records than either teams in front of them. It was the 20 games in the middle that did them in this year.

T Park
04-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Have you forgotten Speedy taking over in the 4th quarters?

actually yeah, seeing as that only happened 1 time.

wildbill2u
04-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Why have I actually read through 2 pages of this shit? Mea Culpa. i will go and sin no more (meaning I will not come back to this thread)

jaespur21
04-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Yup this guys just mad cuz he didnt get an easter basket. stupid trade manu he blew game seven he also was 1 of the reasons we came back. not to forget the momentary go ahead basket

The_Worlds_finest
04-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Hey Kori pitch this idea to the FO...Manu plus next two first round picks for...K. Willis. After all Manu is old and broken and apprently according to mavs FO 44 is the new 21...and the spurs need a servicable center...KWILL is the man havent you seem him on pros v. joes? The man has not lost a step...

Cherry
04-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Yup this guys just mad cuz he didnt get an easter basket.

Clutch20
04-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Grow a brainstem spursdaone, even it grows to find your empty cranium at least you'll have some rudimentary functions like breathing, bowel movements and knowledge that the need for having to have a bonified center nowadays is just slightly above the need to have an amoeba such as yourself even breathing the same molecules that Manu Ginobili does. :wow

Budkin
04-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Yikes.

RussN
04-09-2007, 10:19 PM

This guy is an idiot.