PDA

View Full Version : Why is SpursDynasty the most hated poster/homer?

SpursDynasty
04-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Why is SpursDynasty the most hated poster/homer?

Chris Childs
04-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Only homos hate you.

With that said, There are alot of homos in here.

Cry Havoc
04-09-2007, 02:19 PM
What are you talking about? Juwan Howard is clearly All-star material. :lol

monosylab1k
04-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Because he doesn't worship Dallas

Dallas Parcells, daughter of Bill? I don't think anybody worships her.

mardigan
04-09-2007, 02:35 PM
None of the above

mabber
04-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Where is the "because SpursDynasty is clueless" option?

Fillmoe
04-09-2007, 02:40 PM
only mavs fans hate spursdynasty

mabber
04-09-2007, 02:42 PM

Actually, there are many more Spurs fans that think he's ridiculous. Go back and read his posts and who's replying.

monosylab1k
04-09-2007, 02:43 PM

from what i've seen, Spurs fans hate him more than Mavs fans do.

SpursDynasty
04-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Most Spurs fans who hate me starting hated me in February when I said the Spurs are still one of the best NBA teams around and will win the championship (Spurs were 33-18 at that point).

Two months later, Spurs are at 55-21, have beaten Detroit twice, Houston, Utah, and Phoenix, 22 wins in 25 games, and yet people find a way to tell me I'm wrong. Oh, and don't forget the best record in the NBA since the All-Star break.

I once posted "the sky is blue today" and people tried to oppose me and say it's pink. In other words, no matter what I post, whether it's "homer" or actually true (it's usually "homer" BUT true which I why I post it in the first place), I'll get yelled at. It's funny.

I posted "The NBA should know better than to schedule a marquee matchup
on the last week of the reg. season when seeds are pretty much determined", referring to the fact that most people want to see Spurs vs Mavs with everyone playing, and the first reply to that post began with "Hey you're a dumbass".

mavsfan1000
04-09-2007, 02:57 PM
None of the above. Add the option because he's a douche.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Most Spurs fans who hate me starting hated me in February when I said the Spurs are still one of the best NBA teams around and will win the championship (Spurs were 33-18 at that point).

Two months later, Spurs are at 55-21, have beaten Detroit twice, Houston, Utah, and Phoenix, 22 wins in 25 games, and yet people find a way to tell me I'm wrong. Oh, and don't forget the best record in the NBA since the All-Star break.

I once posted "the sky is blue today" and people tried to oppose me and say it's pink. In other words, no matter what I post, whether it's "homer" or actually true (it's usually "homer" BUT true which I why I post it in the first place), I'll get yelled at. It's funny.

I posted "The NBA should know better than to schedule a marquee matchup
on the last week of the reg. season when seeds are pretty much determined", referring to the fact that most people want to see Spurs vs Mavs with everyone playing, and the first reply to that post began with "Hey you're a dumbass".

TIMMMAAAAAY!!

schadenfreude52
04-09-2007, 03:22 PM
None of the above. Add the option because he's a douche.

Agreed.

dirk4mvp
04-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Dislike of any other team and finds wvery way possible to put them down while maintaining the spurs homerism.

ponky
04-09-2007, 03:43 PM

ignorant much?

mardigan
04-09-2007, 03:46 PM
I dont hate you bro.
But you start some of the worst threads ever, not that all mine are great, but come on
And you think that The Mavs arent good, just every team they play is having an off night.

SpursDynasty
04-09-2007, 03:56 PM
ignorant much?

If I changed the Mavs-Spurs section to "Mavs in 6", everything would be fine, right? :ihit

LEONARD
04-09-2007, 04:01 PM
e - because you say RIDICULOUS $hit VERY often...and you've jinxed the Spurs with some of your posts here :lol

f -

That's what happens when a team doesn't have more than two decent players. Howard and Dirk. Carrying the whole load. Both hurting their ankles. - after JHo sprained his ankle

The Mavs lost to the Warriors simply because when it's a game between those two, the Warriors are the better team.

I mean I know Dirk makes his jump shots, but please. Matt Bonner has more basketball moves than Dirk.

The Orlando loss was a fluke loss on a fluke dunk by a fluke player.

Just ask the unheard of players before the Spurs series such as Josh Howard and Jason Terry. Who really even knew who those guys were before the Spurs series last year?

The reason I called Howard and his dunk a fluke is because of how much hype he got for making one dunk. He isn't a brilliant or great player right now, at least.

Dirk eventually will have to do more than shoot jump shots. When he gets inside the paint, Tim can guard him.

The fact is, the Mavericks get too much respect from other teams just because they beat SA in the playoffs last year. None of their opponents show up to play, they're too busy being intimidated by a defensive, but still jump shooting team. It's more about the majority of the NBA being bad than Dallas being good. Outside of SA and Utah, Dallas has no solid competition. Any of the other 28 teams will be beaten on any given night against Dallas.

Utah whooped Dallas 101-79. Then lost 108-105. Looks like solid competition to me.

The Spurs have won 1, and lost 2 games by an average of 4 points. Again, solid competition.

The rest of the league has played no where close to Utah and SA vs Dallas.

It's not that Dallas is brilliant. It's that most NBA teams suck.

Admit it, the NBA has no watchable teams outside of Dallas, SA, Phoenix and Utah.

And of course they'd beat college teams, they're professional players.

Or so we'd like to think. Not based on how everyone plays now.

I'm still not impressed by Dallas.

Would love to see the Warriors get the #8 seed in the West. The Warriors aren't doing anything brilliant, they are just beating a team they're supposed to beat right now.

Golden State just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat.

If SA does the same, they'll beat Dallas too.

Simple as that.

Easy question. Because they have beaten them twice already this year. The Warriors could get that #8 seed and eliminate Dallas too.

I'm not impressed by the Mavs' 51-5 streak. The five losses = Detroit, Utah, LA Lakers, Washington, Chicago. Some of the better teams in the league there. That only means the Mavs can go 51-0 vs sub-par teams, and lose to teams that really count. Big deal. They've also had losses to Houston and SA. And how many back-to-backs has Dallas had tin 07, one or two?

The Mavericks can't beat the Spurs in a 7 game series.

Reason people hate me on the boards: I don't worship the Mavs.

The whole West playoff picture is pretty straightforward: Dallas, SA, Phoenix, and Utah will be there in the 2nd round. West Finals will be either Spurs vs Mavericks (if Spurs get #2 seed), Spurs vs Suns (most likely), or Mavericks vs Suns (if Spurs choke).

And no I still don't take Phoenix seriously.

So in conclusion: Spurs 4th championship parade coming up in June.

Stephen Jackson > Dirk Nowitzki

:dizzy

LEONARD
04-09-2007, 04:02 PM

Um, no...

Ha ha.. this guy is fukking clueless

Oh, okay. Then I retract my post defending you. You are actually clueless. :)

Maybe you shd think of NOT posting any more..

mabber
04-09-2007, 04:03 PM
If I changed the Mavs-Spurs section to "Mavs in 6", everything would be fine, right? :ihit

It would depend on how ridiculous your reasoning was for making that claim. If it was stupid (like usual) then you'd get ripped just like always.

monosylab1k
04-09-2007, 04:06 PM
There was also this gem...

I don't need to stalk you, everyone's IP address is right in front of me. And yes, everyone knows who you are. It's hard to miss the worst poster on the board.

RonMexico
04-09-2007, 04:07 PM
He's my favorite.

Does that make me gay?

JamStone
04-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Being hated and being a joke are two different things.

mardigan
04-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Being hated and being a joke are two different things.
Unless your Carlos Mencia!
Oh Snap!

leemajors
04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
i think leonard is actually one of his biggest fans. dude is a comedy goldmine, and gets better when pushed.

RonMexico
04-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I've had sex with Ron Mexico and I still don't consider myself gay.

Just Bi

Kind of like that time you watched Ozzie Guillen jack off in a hot tub... don't worry, I was there too, spreading my required monthly quota of STDs.