PDA

View Full Version : 05 suns nba champs

jaespur21
04-09-2007, 10:13 PM
just watching sportscenter here and they just showed this stat saying: teams with best overall record and how they finished......
to the shock of my eyes it says 05 suns nba champs as their result

since 99: spurs lakers and suns only teams to have best overall regular season record and win the title

midgetonadonkey
04-09-2007, 10:15 PM
They are probably hanging the banner as we speak.

Extra Stout
04-09-2007, 10:21 PM
The Suns are the woulda-shoulda-coulda champions for 2004-05. This has a long tradition.

NBA WOULDA-SHOULDA-COULDA CHAMPIONS

2005-06 Dallas Mavericks *biased officiating
2004-05 Phoenix Suns *Joe Johnson was injured
2003-04 Minnesota Timberwolves *Sam Cassell was injured
2002-03 Dallas Mavericks/Sacramento Kings co-champions *injuries
2001-02 Sacramento Kings *biased officiating

ShoogarBear
04-09-2007, 10:22 PM
They are probably hanging the banner as we speak.:lmao

jaespur21
04-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Suns championship trophies 1
Mavs 0

ShoogarBear
04-09-2007, 10:24 PM
just watching sportscenterThere be your problem.

ESPN is only capable of recognizing two teams per sports (Suns/Mavs, Yankees/Red Sox, NC/Duke).

ShoogarBear
04-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Seriously, sounds like another chylon malfunction.

jaespur21
04-09-2007, 10:26 PM
i know i fixed that....im on simpsons now

Clutch20
04-09-2007, 10:34 PM
just watching sportscenter here and they just showed this stat saying: teams with best overall record and how they finished......
to the shock of my eyes it says 05 suns nba champs as their result

since 99: spurs lakers and suns only teams to have best overall regular season record and win the title
ESPN and it's assorted groups of tumblers and jugglers are in a lot of controversy right now.
There's dissention in the ranks, no shit.
One of ESPN'S columnists is taking potshots at one of it's (ESPN'S) talkshow radio guys with what he asked listeners to do, flood a website with email to shut down it's server. The columnist apologized for her colleague's irresponsible behavior and proceeded to spank him further in her column.
ESPN is currently out of control
Ditto it's sportscenter yak-yaks.
Just thinking about their electronic crap makes me reach for another cold one.

SRJ
04-10-2007, 02:12 AM
Oh yeah, 2005. Who could forget that? We had the best record in the NBA, but Phoenix won the first two games in SA - even while playing our run-and-gun game to do it! I'm glad we averted the sweep by winning game four in Phoenix, but unfortunately Phoenix came back here and won again. Thanks, ESPN, for dredging up bad memories.

I did like the way Tim Duncan went apeshit on the Suns frontcourt, though. Still, who will remember Tim's performance that after Jim Jackson's OT three-pointer in Miami? Oh well. The winners write the history books.

Extra Stout
04-10-2007, 11:50 AM
ESPN and it's assorted groups of tumblers and jugglers are in a lot of controversy right now.
There's dissention in the ranks, no shit.
One of ESPN'S columnists is taking potshots at one of it's (ESPN'S) talkshow radio guys with what he asked listeners to do, flood a website with email to shut down it's server. The columnist apologized for her colleague's irresponsible behavior and proceeded to spank him further in her column.
ESPN is currently out of control
Ditto it's sportscenter yak-yaks.
Just thinking about their electronic crap makes me reach for another cold one.
That's really great how they throw their on-air talent under the bus like that.