View Full Version : Train with Crocop for a Week for $24,000
LEONARD
04-10-2007, 12:43 PM
http://ufcjunkie.com/2007/04/10/cost-to-train-with-cro-cop-for-a-week-try-24000/
http://cgi.ebay.ca/MEET-MIRKO-CROCOP-FILIPOVIC-IN-PERSON-UFC-PRIDE_W0QQitemZ140106162597
That would be pretty sweet...
djohn14
04-10-2007, 02:16 PM
It would be sweet. I need that right about now.
Rip-Hamilton32
04-10-2007, 02:47 PM
lol its not exactly crocop but im joining jeff joslins gym next week
LEONARD
04-10-2007, 02:51 PM
lol its not exactly crocop but im joining jeff joslins gym next week
That's pretty sweet...he's in Canada right?
Rip-Hamilton32
04-10-2007, 02:53 PM
That's pretty sweet...he's in Canada right?
yeah its in hamilton which is not to far from toronto, but im pretty sure his dad is running it
LEONARD
04-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Are you doing MMA training there or a specific discipline like BJJ? Training to fight or just to get in shape?
Rip-Hamilton32
04-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Are you doing MMA training there or a specific discipline like BJJ? Training to fight or just to get in shape?
a little of both, i was looking to learn muay thai but i don't think they teach it, but they do teach bjj
LEONARD
04-10-2007, 03:04 PM
That'll be cool. I went to a local school about a month ago and did their BJJ and JKD classes (they had Kenpo too). It was a blast and a hell of a workout, but I put the plans to join there on hold due to some stuff my wife has going on right now. I may not go back there, but will be going somewhere else soon. I'd like to find a place that has BJJ and MT...
dallaskd
04-14-2007, 09:35 PM
crazy..did anyone buy?
Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 11:03 PM
No thanks, I can get kicked in the head and look like a "bush league" fool on my own. :lmao
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.