PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Tip Time for Sunday's Game @Mavs Changed

DubMcDub
04-10-2007, 06:38 PM
I didn't see this posted on here, so I thought I'd let you Spurs faithful know that the tip time for Sunday's "showdown" has been moved up from 12 noon to 2:30pm.

http://www.mavs.com (don't see it on the Spurs site yet but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place).

Cheers. :toast

Kori Ellis
04-10-2007, 06:42 PM
I posted this a while back but thanks for the reminder.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61937&highlight=change+time+mavericks

DubMcDub
04-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Ah sorry about that KE and everyone else. Feel free to delete to clear up space if necessary.

mikejones99
04-10-2007, 06:44 PM
this game should be in prime time, what is wrong with them peoples?

Kori Ellis
04-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Ah sorry about that KE and everyone else. Feel free to delete to clear up space if necessary.

No problem. I'm sure some people don't know, so it's a good reminder.

Borosai
04-10-2007, 07:44 PM
James White!

Trainwreck2100
04-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I didn't see this posted on here, so I thought I'd let you Spurs faithful know that the tip time for Sunday's "showdown" has been moved up from 12 noon to 2:30pm.

http://www.mavs.com (don't see it on the Spurs site yet but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place).

Cheers. :toast

Isn't that a move down?

jaespur21
04-10-2007, 09:15 PM
James White!
Man did u see his 3 from bruces' spot :clap

but that sucks cuz im scheduled to work @ 3 on sunday....what a total frigablblelbellel;akbnaksdlgaldDAMMM

Voice of Truth
04-11-2007, 12:12 AM
This game is meaningless for the Mavs...

Not really a measuring stick for the Spurs since the Mavs will rest or play their starters limited minutes...

101A
04-11-2007, 11:20 AM
This game is meaningless for the Mavs...

Not really a measuring stick for the Spurs since the Mavs will rest or play their starters limited minutes...

The game will be meaningless for the Spurs.

It IS not meaningless for the Mavs, IMO. They have been beaten TWICE in the last month by a contending team; if they lose this, make it three times...AND they won't hold the season edge against either of the chief West rivals. This season has been all about building confidence back to a demoralized team for the Mavericks - they will blow the Spurs out on Sunday, IMO.

degenerate_gambler
04-11-2007, 11:25 AM
IF sunday is anywhere as nice outside as it is today, that's where i'll be with a beer and a grill.

not really a must-see game for me.

101A
04-11-2007, 11:27 AM
IF sunday is anywhere as nice outside as it is today, that's where i'll be with a beer and a grill.

not really a must-see game for me.

I miss Texas right about now.

Here in PA - Sunny, yes. 34 degrees, yes.
:depressed

mabber
04-11-2007, 11:37 AM
The game will be meaningless for the Spurs.

It IS not meaningless for the Mavs, IMO. They have been beaten TWICE in the last month by a contending team; if they lose this, make it three times...AND they won't hold the season edge against either of the chief West rivals. This season has been all about building confidence back to a demoralized team for the Mavericks - they will blow the Spurs out on Sunday, IMO.

Yeah, all those heavy minutes that Croshere & bench guys get in this game will do wonders for their confidence going into the playoffs. :rolleyes Ya never know though, Avery might choose this particular game to have his team go all out. He said they will play one of their last 2-3 games that way.

Also, the game could mean a lot to the Spurs if they're within a game of the Suns by then. I'm guessing the game won't mean a damn thing to either team.

ShoogarBear
04-11-2007, 02:03 PM
James White!:rollin