clippers=40 losses

ducks
04-10-2007, 10:14 PM
E. Brand
15-23, 37 Pts
10 Rebs, 3 Assists

Admidave50
04-10-2007, 10:14 PM
That's some good news for the Warriors, but the Hornets are not far behind!

Fillmoe
04-10-2007, 10:33 PM
lets go GSW!!!!!!!!!!

trueD
04-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Can

You

Dig

It

!!!!!!

mavsfan1000
04-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Golden State will face Dallas in first round. The writing is on the wall. There is no easy road for the mavs and they will be focused.

SpursDynasty
04-10-2007, 10:58 PM
GS is 38-40, LAC is 37-40.

Clippers have to lose one more because they have the tiebreaker, if GS will make the 8 seed. GS has to win their remaining 4 games.

GS doesn't play another game till Friday, while the Clippers play the Lakers Thursday night.

Should be interesting.

ponky
04-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Golden State will face Dallas in first round. The writing is on the wall. There is no easy road for the mavs and they will be focused.

i like that fans of losing teams are all giddy about this matchup like dallas won't pull through with the series win. it may be tough but there's no reason they shouldn't get this in maybe 6 games at most. lots of these newbies don't even realize that for half of the warriors' wins over the mavs, some of our guys have been out...and the first game of the season? please, we were playing terrible against anybody. don't get me wrong, golden state is a very good team and finally has eveyrone playing healthy but it's not like they have our number when it comes to meeting them in a 7 game series. it will be interesting to see how avery approaches the last game of the season against the warriors. heck, who knows if they'll still be 8th seed...i think they will but two teams are breathing down their necks right now and mavs can help bump them out of 8th with the matchup against them...that is, if they care.

ducks
04-10-2007, 11:02 PM
cuban and avery play the starters against gs and play to win that game
it means they are scared chickens and should be called out for it

mavsfan1000
04-10-2007, 11:04 PM
No it means they want to gain a mental edge on GS by beating them in case GS makes it anyways.

ponky
04-10-2007, 11:05 PM

what is this, second grade? are your spurs going to play their starters and play hard against the mavs because we're up 2-1 in that series...oh wait, i gues s you don't really have a choice. stop being a little bitch just because the mavs' winning that game might bump the warriors out of eighth seed and ruin your wet dreams

ducks
04-10-2007, 11:08 PM
No it means they want to gain a mental edge on GS by beating them in case GS makes it anyways.
not when you do not even send dirk to the wolves game
is avery trying to lose games so the media think dirk is the mvp?

if it comes down to gs winning the last game to make the playoffs and mavs are tanking now games and they go all out to beat gs they are scared chickens and should be called out to

cuban is a baby he is not even in second grade yet

trueD
04-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Clips (5 more games) play LA, Portland, Sac, Phoneix & NO. Clips are getting no mercy from LA, but Suns may be resting guys.

Warriors (4 more games) have to play Sac, Minne, Dallas & Portland. All teams they can beat.

:)

ducks
04-10-2007, 11:10 PM
what is this, second grade? are your spurs going to play their starters and play hard against the mavs because we're up 2-1 in that series...oh wait, i gues s you don't really have a choice. stop being a little bitch just because the mavs' winning that game might bump the warriors out of eighth seed and ruin your wet dreams

i think mavs will beat gs it will be a tougher series then clippers though for the mavs

you are just scared they might face gs and nelson KNOWS the mavs system

I do not like mavs facing the SPURS because aj knows pop BUT I WELCOME the challenge

ponky
04-10-2007, 11:15 PM
i think mavs will beat gs it will be a tougher series then clippers though for the mavs

you are just scared they might face gs and nelson KNOWS the mavs system

I do not like mavs facing the mavs because aj knows pop BUT I WELCOME the challenge

uh oh-kay

anyway, no i'm not scared of anything, but yes, there is no doubt that facing golden state is a more challenging task than facing the clippers who don't have cassell...just like facing the suns in the second round will probably be more challenging than facing the rockets if t-mac doesn't *find* his back. nelson does know the mavs system but this hasn't been the only reason the mavs have lost to golden state...remember, they lost last season as well and nelson wasn't coaching that team. anyway, if avery plays the mavs for that game it may be because it's an opportunity to bump golden state from the 8th seed and allow the clippers some advantage. if that's the case, any coach would take the easier route to the playoffs, don't kid yourself

picnroll
04-10-2007, 11:16 PM
i like that fans of losing teams are all giddy about this matchup like dallas won't pull through with the series win. it may be tough but there's no reason they shouldn't get this in maybe 6 games at most. lots of these newbies don't even realize that for half of the warriors' wins over the mavs, some of our guys have been out...and the first game of the season? please, we were playing terrible against anybody. don't get me wrong, golden state is a very good team and finally has eveyrone playing healthy but it's not like they have our number when it comes to meeting them in a 7 game series. it will be interesting to see how avery approaches the last game of the season against the warriors. heck, who knows if they'll still be 8th seed...i think they will but two teams are breathing down their necks right now and mavs can help bump them out of 8th with the matchup against them...that is, if they care.
Some Mavs fans don't realize their team was getting beat with Murphy and Dunleavy and the Warriors are even better now with the trade adding Jackson and Harrington.

trueD
04-10-2007, 11:19 PM

AS long as I've been posting here, I've never known ducks to be called a bitch.

You okay, ducks?

Spurs are still playing for position. Anyone who can see past their own teams business knows that.

ponky
04-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Some Mavs fans don't realize their team was getting beat with Murphy and Dunleavy and the Warriors are even better now with the trade adding Jackson and Harrington.

some fans of lots of teams don't realize a lot of things when it comes to the mavs/warriors matchup, particularly the fools getting crazy about the potential matchup and thinking upset

ponky
04-10-2007, 11:22 PM
the ignore list is such a wonderful thing...i know she's posting because she can't resist stalking me but i can't see it, awesome.

trueD
04-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Last year Suns rested Nash & Bell during their last game with Lakers (which, interestingly, they are playing together on the 13th) to give the Lakers the advantage, and Lakers won. Meaning, Suns got to miss playing Kings in Round 1 by one game. :: takes bow :: Lakers would have actually matched up better with Spurs imo, and Kings with Suns...but it's all water.

Anyhoo, this last 10 days of play in the West is gonna be loads of fun to watch.

ducks
04-10-2007, 11:24 PM
AS long as I've been posting here, I've never known ducks to be called a bitch.

You okay, ducks?

Spurs are still playing for position. Anyone who can see past their own teams business knows that.

I am fine I have been called worse in real life thanks for asking :clap :clap
when I told someone their computer would be ready tomorrow not today

trueD
04-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Ignored by ponky?

Damn karma.

ponky
04-10-2007, 11:29 PM
I am fine I have been called worse in real life
when I told someone their computer would be ready tomorrow not today

fwiw, it's just smack, i don't know you and have nothing against you...calling someone scared is bound to get some kind of reaction and i don't mean anything personal by my comments, i understand where you're coming from and you enjoy picking on mavs fans which is normal, you're a spurs fan!

anyway trueD can't resist following me around, it's kind of weird how much someone cares about stalking people online like it matters in a forum...she's on my ignore list but i can see when she posts, if not what.

trueD
04-10-2007, 11:42 PM
it may be tough but there's no reason they shouldn't get this in maybe 6 games at most.
:lmao

lots of these newbies
:smokin

for half of the warriors' wins over the mavs, some of our guys have been out
:spless:

...and the first game of the season? please
So do ALL Finals' losers just get a pass for the first game of the next season?

we were playing terrible against anybody.
Powe, powe babies!

don't get me wrong
I'm REALLY trying here...

golden state is a very good team and finally has eveyrone playing healthy but it's not like they have our number when it comes to meeting them in a 7 game series.
The worm goes in, the worm goes out. In your stomach and out your mouth... (sing along :lol)

it will be interesting to see how avery approaches the last game of the season against the warriors.
:corn:

heck, who knows if they'll still be 8th seed...i think they will
You just keep on thinking Girl, it's what you're sooooo good at.

but two teams are breathing down their necks right now and mavs can help bump them out of 8th with the matchup against them...that is, if they care.
Oh, they'll care dumbshit!

Will somebody please give ponky this message:

I was here before you, AGAIN!

trueD
04-10-2007, 11:44 PM
That is all.

xoxo

Findog
04-10-2007, 11:45 PM
It's gonna be the Dubs.

GS (38-40)

vs Clips: 2-2
vs NOK: 3-1
Conference Record: 24-24

at Sacto
Minny
Dallas
at Portland (Back to Back)

Clips (37-40)
vs GS: 2-2
vs NOK: 2-1
Conference: 20-27

at LAL
Port (Back to Back)
Sacto
at Phx
NOK (back to back)

NOK 37-41
vs GS: 1-3
vs LAC: 1-2
Conference: 21-27

Denver
at Hou (Back to Back)
at Sacto
at LAC

The Warriors can't lose on a head to head tiebreaker, they will finish with the best conference record, and they don't have a game left against a team with an incentive to win.

mavsfan1000
04-11-2007, 12:06 AM
:lmao

:smokin

:spless:

So do ALL Finals' losers just get a pass for the first game of the next season?

Powe, powe babies!

I'm REALLY trying here...

The worm goes in, the worm goes out. In your stomach and out your mouth... (sing along :lol)

:corn:

You just keep on thinking Girl, it's what you're sooooo good at.

Oh, they'll care dumbshit!

Will somebody please give ponky this message:

I was here before you, AGAIN!
quoting for Ponky. lol

Chris Childs
04-11-2007, 12:10 AM
Dallas will lose to Golden State in the 1st round.

GURANTEED.

mavsfan1000
04-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Dallas will lose to Golden State in the 1st round.

GURANTEED.
You are an idiot.

GUARANTEED

Chris Childs
04-11-2007, 12:13 AM
You are an idiot.

GUARANTEED

Is that the best you can do, NERD?

mavsfan1000
04-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Is that the best you can do, NERD?
Just calling you out for making stupid comments. I'm not into flow battles and shit. Mavs>>>Warriors

T Park
04-11-2007, 12:17 AM
this is awesome.

Clippers only 1 game played less than GS, and the difference right now is a win.

New Orleans is 1 game out.

Awesome. Just awesome.

Chris Childs
04-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Just calling you out for making stupid comments. I'm not into flow battles and shit. Mavs>>>Warriors

Look, I'm just saying that Dallas has no chance against Golden State If they face each other in the 1st round. That's all. You didn't have to call me an idiot and correct my spelling but..................WHATEVER.

mavsfan1000
04-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Look, I'm just saying that Dallas has no chance against Golden State If they face each other in the 1st round. That's all. You didn't have to call me an idiot and correct my spelling but..................WHATEVER.
Just like the spurs had no chance against the suns 4 years ago when the suns won 3 of the 4 regular season games. lol Regular season and playoffs are totally different. Don Nelson has always been a great regular season coach but his small ball always gets exploited in the playoffs.

Trainwreck2100
04-11-2007, 12:21 AM

Actually the Spurs are prob. going to play their starters cause of the race for the 2 seed

Findog
this is awesome.

Clippers only 1 game played less than GS, and the difference right now is a win.

New Orleans is 1 game out.

Awesome. Just awesome.

NOK isn't going to the playoffs. Both the Clips and the Warriors own the head to head tiebreaker over them...the Hornets would have to win out and the other two teams would have to lose out. All Chris Paul and co. did was delay elimination one more night.

trueD
Dallas vs. GSW (if GSW can stick 8th) will be a barn burner of a series. The adreneline is flowing thru my veins as I type...

T Park
04-11-2007, 12:23 AM
That series will be a HELL of a series to watch.
140 to 140 :)

Jazz Rockets will be awesome.

Suns Lakers will be boring, Suns in 4.

Spurs Nuggets Im afraid will be 7 games.

Findog
04-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Just like the spurs had no chance against the suns 4 years ago when the suns won 3 of the 4 regular season games. lol Regular season and playoffs are totally different. Don Nelson has always been a great regular season coach but his small ball always gets exploited in the playoffs.

Only reason it's even a talking point is because they've beaten us four straight. Don't sleep on GS. How many games did BD and Richardson miss? A lot. They also had a major trade...that roster hasn't been together 41 games, much less 82. I think we take them but they'll give us fits. It's not inconceivable that the Warriors could beat us. Stranger things have happened:

http://www.nba.com/history/94nuggets_moments.html

Hopefully the Mavs will shut the haters up.

T Park
04-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Haters = objective ?

interesting.

mavsfan1000
04-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Only reason it's even a talking point is because they've beaten us four straight. Don't sleep on GS. How many games did BD and Richardson miss? A lot. They also had a major trade...that roster hasn't been together 41 games, much less 82. I think we take them but they'll give us fits. It's not inconceivable that the Warriors could beat us. Stranger things have happened:

http://www.nba.com/history/94nuggets_moments.html

Hopefully the Mavs will shut the haters up.
Mavs win in 5 or 6. They probably would sweep the Clippers. That is how good I think this mavs team is when healthy.

Chris Childs
04-11-2007, 12:30 AM

Whatever makes you feel comfortable about Dallas chances.

But just remember, when Dallas chokes hard against GW, I don't want you start talking about how the refs cheated the mavs or anything that's non-excusable about how the mavs was the best team in the nba and end up being the biggest chokesters the league has ever seen.

ponky
04-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Actually the Spurs are prob. going to play their starters cause of the race for the 2 seed

yeah, that's why i wrote the part about not really having a choice