PDA

View Full Version : Capt Mike = Your avg Mav fan

50 cent
04-11-2007, 02:18 PM
He spews idiocy non-stop and really causes you to want to hate Okie State when you might otherwise like them if he wasn't around.

Capt Mike should be a Mavs fan.

RonMexico
04-11-2007, 02:24 PM
He spews idiocy non-stop and really causes you to want to hate Okie State when you might otherwise like them if he wasn't around.

Capt Mike should be a Mavs fan.

Perfect analogy and description.

However, I've been labeled the "dumbest sack of shit in the college forum" in the NBA Forum by some guy who never posts on here... "such is the state of this message board."

Bandwagon Bill
04-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Perfect analogy and description.

However, I've been labeled the "dumbest sack of shit in the college forum" in the NBA Forum by some guy who never posts on here... "such is the state of this message board."

Just because I don't normally post here doesn't mean I don't read. And as far as I can tell - you basically troll the board and follow Mike around spouting all sorts of bs. That's my opinion, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks you're slacking. You used to be better before you became a strict aggie homer basically taking the place of JGW

Doug Collins
04-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Just because I don't normally post here doesn't mean I don't read. And as far as I can tell - you basically troll the board and follow Mike around spouting all sorts of bs. That's my opinion, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks you're slacking. You used to be better before you became a strict aggie homer basically taking the place of JGW

1. Most aggie fans think JGW is an idiot
2. Capt. Mike is as much of a troll as anyone else in the College forum
3. Ron Mexico has herpes

MajorMike
04-11-2007, 03:21 PM

The defense rests. Fitty is just a wapster anyhow. And ronnie can't have an original thought to save his life.

Funy how in the past week, fans of every other team and kind have defended me against the onslaught of distraught aggrots.

Doug Collins
04-11-2007, 03:46 PM
The defense rests. Fitty is just a wapster anyhow. And ronnie can't have an original thought to save his life.

Funy how in the past week, fans of every other team and kind have defended me against the onslaught of distraught aggrots.

Who, the one Arkansas fan pissed at aggie fans already and Bandwagon Bill who I assume is a UT fan and just started posting here? That makes 2.

Bandwagon Bill
04-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Who, the one Arkansas fan pissed at aggie fans already and Bandwagon Bill who I assume is a UT fan and just started posting here? That makes 2.

Not a UT fan, more of a UNC fan - but I do like the Big 12 and keep an interest in it. I hated to see Gillespie go, but I'm really surprised by the choice of a replacement after such a short amount of time. He may work out though, who knows? IMO it's going to be tough.

RonMexico
04-11-2007, 04:05 PM

Such is the state of your ignorance.

MajorMike
04-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Question - do you guys REALLY not understand what idiots all these posts make you out to be? You have spent the entire last 2 days bashing on me, for no reason other than you are pissed because of who you hired in basketball. Everyone is bagging on you, and yet you still are doing it.

What a sad little bunch you are. The other atm fans aren't even coming to your rescue.

Again, the ignorant 5% of a fanbase makes the other 95% look like fools as well.

Please take another 50 posts to quote what I say and do nothing but make up stories and flame on me and OSU.

Ever watch those reality shows and see someone and say to yourself, "How can they not know they look like such an idiot on TV?"

Here's your sign.

RonMexico
04-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Question - do you guys REALLY not understand what idiots all these posts make you out to be? You have spent the entire last 2 days bashing on me, for no reason other than you are pissed because of who you hired in basketball. Everyone is bagging on you, and yet you still are doing it.

What a sad little bunch you are. The other atm fans aren't even coming to your rescue.

Again, the ignorant 5% of a fanbase makes the other 95% look like fools as well.

Please take another 50 posts to quote what I say and do nothing but make up stories and flame on me and OSU.

Ever watch those reality shows and see someone and say to yourself, "How can they not know they look like such an idiot on TV?"

Here's your sign.

He's cracking like the little bitch he is. I'll have more on this later, but intelligent TV like Friday Night Lights is on right now, while Mike is gearing up for "Laguna Beach"

50 cent
04-11-2007, 08:08 PM
I don't think any Aggies are upset with the hire that was made.

Was Gillispe great? Sure. Is it easy to replace him? No.

But Turgeon is a great fit.

j-6
04-11-2007, 08:44 PM
But Turgeon is a great fit.

I'm fairly impressed with the choice. I think the Ags found the best possible coach they could considering that fact that it's already April and the previous guy left for the Cadillac of coaching gigs.

I'd rather have Mark Turgeon heading my teams program than John Pelphrey, Brutalis.

50 cent
04-11-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm fairly impressed with the choice. I think the Ags found the best possible coach they could considering that fact that it's already April and the previous guy left for the Cadillac of coaching gigs.

I'd rather have Mark Turgeon heading my teams program than John Pelphrey, Brutalis.
Exactly Horn. Most hornfans are pretty reasonable when they aren't spewing hate. ;)

johngateswhiteley
04-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Most hornfans are pretty reasonable when they aren't spewing hate.

huh?

Help A Brother Out
04-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Being a hard core Okie Light fan is like being the top dung beetle on a piece of shit.

RonMexico
04-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Being a hard core Okie Light fan is like being the top dung beetle on a piece of shit.

HAHAHAHAH

50 cent
04-11-2007, 09:52 PM
huh?
Most hornfans are pretty realistic. I read Hornfans a lot and besides a few that love to hate "aggy", most of them are pretty realistic.

50 cent
04-11-2007, 09:53 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

johngateswhiteley
04-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Most hornfans are pretty realistic. I read Hornfans a lot and besides a few that love to hate "aggy", most of them are pretty realistic.

perhaps. though, i think most of that has to do with the fact that their sports have been very good the past 5 years. on the other side, A&M fans were in great humor back in the late 80s and early 90s.

50 cent
04-12-2007, 10:01 AM
perhaps. though, i think most of that has to do with the fact that their sports have been very good the past 5 years. on the other side, A&M fans were in great humor back in the late 80s and early 90s.
That's probably true. I imagine if we beat them several more times in football over the next few years, they might start hating a little more.

RonMexico
04-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Exactly Horn. Most hornfans are pretty reasonable when they aren't spewing hate. ;)

yeah, pretty good take. Jeez we just lost a guy to Kentucky... let's put this in perspective here.... but CaptMike can't do that.

johngateswhiteley
06-19-2007, 10:49 PM
why is capt. mike such a loser? oklahomo state is a shit ass school anyway.

RonMexico
06-19-2007, 11:08 PM
why is capt. mike such a loser? oklahomo state is a shit ass school anyway.

Oh, JGW... don't say that!!! He's such a nice guy with a fake life where he actually thinks his university is good at athletics, academics, and construction. He also has created this nice fantasy where he has a job with friends and a "wife" with a "daughter."

I really hope we get to see the inspirational CaptMike movie where he overcomes his obesity and eventually learns to wheel himself to a keyboard.

johngateswhiteley
06-19-2007, 11:18 PM
...he actually thinks his university is good at...construction.

:lol

I really hope we get to see the inspirational CaptMike movie where he overcomes his obesity and eventually learns to wheel himself to a keyboard.

doubtful, he plays WOW.

MajorMike
06-20-2007, 07:22 AM
And as far as I can tell - you basically troll the board and follow Mike around spouting all sorts of bs. That's my opinion, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks you're slacking. You used to be better before you became a strict aggie homer basically taking the place of JGW

Goodness, jgw, you are REALLY reaching if you have to dredge up a beatdown I put on you guys 2 months ago.

The best part is that you 2 or 3 guys really do think you get the best of me, while the entire rest of the board laughs at you (see sig quotes).

johngateswhiteley
06-20-2007, 07:40 AM
Goodness, jgw, you are REALLY reaching if you have to dredge up a beatdown I put on you guys 2 months ago.

The best part is that you 2 or 3 guys really do think you get the best of me, while the entire rest of the board laughs at you (see sig quotes).

you're delusional and...you're delusional.

Kermit
06-20-2007, 08:14 AM
That's probably true. I imagine if we beat them several more times in football over the next few years, they might start hating a little more.
keep telling yourself that. 12-7, 12-7, 12-7...like a mantra. who knows? you guys might win again next decade.

RonMexico
06-20-2007, 08:44 AM

Yeah, CaptMike is pretty pathetic.

MajorMike
06-20-2007, 08:46 AM
keep telling yourself that. 12-7, 12-7, 12-7...like a mantra. who knows? you guys might win again next decade.

This year has to be the best year in the history of atm sports. Seriously.

- They beat UT in football and went to a very nice Holiday Bowl (where they got embarrassed by Cal)
- They were a Top 10 basketball team all season, and were rewarded by getting a 'home' regional in San Antonio and made it to the Sweet 16 (where they lost a 'home' game when most experts picked them to advance to the Final Four)
- They won the B12 Postseason Baseball Tourney, even tho they finished the year at .500 in conference, and were rewarded with a #1 seed and a home regional (which they had to come thru the loser's bracket to win) then advanced to another essentially home series in the Super Regional against Rice (where they blew a 9th inning lead and were ultimately swept)

The best part about not liking the atm fanbase (I like the school and would cheer for them more often if it wasn't for the 2nd only to ttek fans in obnoxiousness fanbase)?

Its all downhere from here, buddy. Hope you enjoyed the ride. Don't forget to watch your head as you fall off.

samikeyp
06-20-2007, 09:41 AM
The best part about not liking the atm fanbase (I like the school and would cheer for them more often if it wasn't for the 2nd only to ttek fans in obnoxiousness fanbase)?

If someone came on here and slammed the entire OSU fanbase for the actions or words of a few, you would be all over them for being ignorant.

You can't do the same to the entire Aggie fanbase and not expect to get shit for it.

I took crap from about 84-94 when the Ags dominated UT in football, and I gave it back before and afterward. Its part of the fun but you don't take it seriously.

JGW and Ron drop the "all UT fans suck" card here and there but they don't do it nearly as much as you do in reference to all things non-Orange and Black.

If you don't have the ability to recognize those who make comments but rather are only capable of generalizing an entire fan base..then no, you are not "better than you".

MajorMike
06-20-2007, 10:50 AM
If someone came on here and slammed the entire OSU fanbase for the actions or words of a few, you would be all over them for being ignorant.

You can't do the same to the entire Aggie fanbase and not expect to get shit for it.

I took crap from about 84-94 when the Ags dominated UT in football, and I gave it back before and afterward. Its part of the fun but you don't take it seriously.

JGW and Ron drop the "all UT fans suck" card here and there but they don't do it nearly as much as you do in reference to all things non-Orange and Black.

If you don't have the ability to recognize those who make comments but rather are only capable of generalizing an entire fan base..then no, you are not "better than you".

Aah, Daniel-san, the difference is that I don't give until I get. I am just much better at giving, and happened to be the only Poke, so more is directed at me. Therefore I have a much better ratio of stuff to give back. For reference, do a search and see how many specific threads have been started AT me, and then look to see how many threads you will find I started directed AT someone else.

Generalizing? Tell me you, as an agg, don't generalize when you talk about ttek fans, then we might have something to talk about.

samikeyp
06-20-2007, 10:57 AM
Actually, I am not an Aggie or an Aggie fan. I am a UT fan. My apologies, I should have mentioned that. I thought you may have seen that in previous posts.

As far as generalizations go, I don't use them. I absolutely hate it when someone does the "all you (insert team here) are____" thing. So I make it a point to not do that.

MajorMike
06-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Oh. Well all ttek fans are idiots. I say all because I've never met one that isn't.

MajorMike
06-20-2007, 11:12 AM
I should have got it from your post, my bad.

And if you think I take this board seriously...

RonMexico
06-20-2007, 01:57 PM

Well-put, S-VP.... everyone knows that I love throwing shit out there about UT because it's what we do for fun (see: when we have to put up with the constant "chiggarumrumrums" and "aggy" comments by LaMarcus and mookie).

I rip on CaptMike because of who he is and how he generalizes everything and everybody, he (incorrectly) thinks OSU is a great academic and athletic institution (I guess losing in an actual home game in the NIT is better than losing a "virtual home game" in the sweet 16?), and he never admits when he is wrong. He also has sig comments that applaud himself because his low self-esteem needs constant reinforcement that he is someone of value.

That said, all OSU fans named Mike are the biggest douchebags in America.

johngateswhiteley
06-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Aah, Daniel-san, the difference is that I don't give until I get. I am just much better at giving, and happened to be the only Poke, so more is directed at me. Therefore I have a much better ratio of stuff to give back. For reference, do a search and see how many specific threads have been started AT me, and then look to see how many threads you will find I started directed AT someone else.

Generalizing? Tell me you, as an agg, don't generalize when you talk about ttek fans, then we might have something to talk about.

you just don't get it do you?

1. you're not good at taking shit
2. you're not good at giving shit
3. you have a warped sense of yourself

...btw, i did a search, all i found was 3 threads about you. yep, thats a lot... :rolleyes

MajorMike
06-20-2007, 08:42 PM
you just don't get it do you?

1. you're not good at taking shit
2. you're not good at giving shit
3. you have a warped sense of yourself

...btw, i did a search, all i found was 3 threads about you. yep, thats a lot... :rolleyes

I let my peers speak for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant_Be_Faded

you are all overlooking the fact that Captain Mike has owned JGW...
...historically JGW is captain mike's pet bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballcox

jgw, you gotta back off man, Capt. Mike has been owning you as of late on the college board, it's getting UGLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon Bill

The aggies on the board are slipping. They now basically follow Capt Mike around and try to legitimize the hiring of a stiff for a coach. The only ones I haven't seen doing this are AHF and Jimcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemajors

your obsession with bashing everything capt. mike says is what's declining in impact with every post. he might as well respond with "u mad?" every time.

gtownspur
06-20-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

jgw, you gotta back off man, Capt. Mike has been owning you as of late on the college board, it's getting UGLY.

Quote:

The aggies on the board are slipping. They now basically follow Capt Mike around and try to legitimize the hiring of a stiff for a coach. The only ones I haven't seen doing this are AHF and Jimcs

Quote:

your obsession with bashing everything capt. mike says is what's declining in impact with every post. he might as well respond with "u mad?" every time.

Wow! ringing endorsements from Whorns fans against an aggy.

johngateswhiteley
06-20-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

nice deflection there. also, shouldn't you consider the source before posting it?...those posters all have something in common...and it isn't intelligence or common sense.

leemajors
06-20-2007, 09:11 PM
nice deflection there. also, shouldn't you consider the source before posting it?...those posters all have something in common...and it isn't intelligence or common sense.
something you obviously have in spades. what's up with tim floyd recruiting a 14 year old?

johngateswhiteley
06-20-2007, 09:30 PM
something you obviously have in spades. what's up with tim floyd recruiting a 14 year old?

yes. and btw, i didn't say you weren't intelligent or void of common sense...that group just doesn't have those things in common.

14 year olds are the future.