PDA

View Full Version : All charges against Duke players dropped

johngateswhiteley
04-11-2007, 03:49 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=2833479

...fucking hilarious. and what i predicted quite some time ago...btw, where is the national outrage at the media and school for jumping to conclusions and ruining a year of these players and coaches lives. unbelievable...

Bandwagon Bill
04-11-2007, 03:54 PM
The DA was the biggest ass in the whole thing outside of the "nappy headed ho" who made all this shit up. The DA got such a hard-on for a conviction that he forgot about a little thing called due process. The families should sue the hell out of that county

degenerate_gambler
04-11-2007, 04:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=2833479

...fucking hilarious. and what i predicted quite some time ago...btw, where is the national outrage at the media and school for jumping to conclusions and ruining a year of these players and coaches lives. unbelievable...

hilarious in the fact that everyone was quick to believe a single black ho stripper who made the whole thing up and a DA with a hard on for reelection warming up the electric chair for those dude.

no so hilarious is the amount of $$ those kids and their parents had to shell out in this whole farce.

Doug Collins
04-11-2007, 04:26 PM
The DA was the biggest ass in the whole thing outside of the "nappy headed ho" who made all this shit up. The DA got such a hard-on for a conviction that he forgot about a little thing called due process. The families should sue the hell out of that county

Dont let Sharpton see that

Holmes_Fans
04-11-2007, 09:56 PM
hilarious in the fact that everyone was quick to believe a single black ho stripper who made the whole thing up and a DA with a hard on for reelection warming up the electric chair for those dude.

no so hilarious is the amount of $$ those kids and their parents had to shell out in this whole farce.

I think they will get plenty of that money back when they sue the shit out of the DA, state, county, whore and duke university.

K-State Spur
04-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Well, they can't sue the DA, public officials cannot be sued.

mikejones99
04-12-2007, 04:37 AM
jesse jaxson geting owned by anderson cooper on this mess at Duke

MajorMike
04-12-2007, 08:38 AM
What I want to know is where are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton now? They were so damn quick to jump on these kids and chastise them in the national media, but they are now suprisingly silent.

Oh, faux pax when some white kids supposedly rape a black girl, but nothing is said when we all find out a black girl lied and ruined the lives of some white boys.

Doug Collins
04-12-2007, 11:25 AM
What I want to know is where are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton now? They were so damn quick to jump on these kids and chastise them in the national media, but they are now suprisingly silent.

Oh, faux pax when some white kids supposedly rape a black girl, but nothing is said when we all find out a black girl lied and ruined the lives of some white boys.

God bless racially motivated double standards. Hey, but this white guy called some black bball players "Ho's." Time to rip on him and forget about past mistakes. Ridiculous.