PDA

View Full Version : To make the world a better place

MajorMike
04-11-2007, 05:41 PM
ronnie, douggie and fitty have been placed on ignore in my panel.

Now is the time to make fun and say oh how we own you and you are running away and all of the fun grade school gibberish that you would normally find out on the playground.

Truth is the board is a worse place when you have to make 20 posts to argue against my 1, so I am saving the board the trouble of seeing petty tit for tat of me rebutting your lies and trash talking and 'take your ball and go home' jokes. When I see posts from 4 different fanbases and get 2 pms from individuals that are making fun of those 3 for they way they fall over themselves trying to flame me, then it seems to be the time to do something about it. Since the 3 of them are undoubtly not man enough to, I will.

I'm sure after every post I make they will continue to make their childish bashing, however since I have never seen a post that you have added any value to, I won't be missing much either.

If you wish to join me in making the board a better place, those 3 names are:
RonMexico
Doug Collins
50 cent

If you put them on ignore, you get this:
This message is hidden because RonMexico is on your ignore list.

Of course, you could ignore me as well, which I'm sure they will flame out and say you should do, and such is your option.

90 posts about a coaching hire and not once did any of these guys defend the hire, just insulted the messenger. I can take the insults just fine, but there is no reason any of you need to see them. If the 3 of you would like to continue insulting me, I welcome you to do it via PM, and I will continue to own you, just not in public for all to watch.

Now you can flame away. Some good ones are, "Good you big baby," "What a f*cking moron," "I never liked him anyway," and the all time classic, "Oh, yea? Well I did your mom."

RonMexico
04-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Hahahahah - defend any of your coaching decisions you little fuck instead of ripping on ours. We all defended him in multiple ways.

Such is your option.

50 cent
04-11-2007, 08:10 PM
HAHAHAHA.

What a fucking douchebag.

johngateswhiteley
04-11-2007, 08:29 PM

Now is the time to make fun and say oh how we own you and you are running away and all of the fun grade school gibberish that you would normally find out on the playground.

Truth is the board is a worse place when you have to make 20 posts to argue against my 1, so I am saving the board the trouble of seeing petty tit for tat of me rebutting your lies and trash talking and 'take your ball and go home' jokes. When I see posts from 4 different fanbases and get 2 pms from individuals that are making fun of those 3 for they way they fall over themselves trying to flame me, then it seems to be the time to do something about it. Since the 3 of them are undoubtly not man enough to, I will.

I'm sure after every post I make they will continue to make their childish bashing, however since I have never seen a post that you have added any value to, I won't be missing much either.

RonMexico
Doug Collins
50 cent

Of course, you could ignore me as well, which I'm sure they will flame out and say you should do, and such is your option.

90 posts about a coaching hire and not once did any of these guys defend the hire, just insulted the messenger. I can take the insults just fine, but there is no reason any of you need to see them. If the 3 of you would like to continue insulting me, I welcome you to do it via PM, and I will continue to own you, just not in public for all to watch.

Now you can flame away. Some good ones are, "Good you big baby," "What a f*cking moron," "I never liked him anyway," and the all time classic, "Oh, yea? Well I did your mom."
but why?

Doug Collins
04-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I say this lasts 2 days and he'll come crawling back...

Doug Collins
04-12-2007, 12:34 PM

RonMexico
Doug Collins
50 cent

What are you on your period?

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-12-2007, 12:34 PM
You want something clear and concise? Fine.

Mark Turgeon >>> Sean Sutton

RonMexico
04-14-2007, 06:04 PM
Hahahaha - I'd be able to create thread dedicated to the composition of my shit that garnered more posts than this.

RonMexico
04-14-2007, 06:06 PM
I've sent Mike 2 PM's in hopes that he would "own" me as he claims... sadly, he has yet to respond.

RonMexico
09-15-2007, 07:21 AM
I needed to bump this thread, because when all of you read the conceited posts of "This message is hidden because RonMexico is on your ignore list" from CaptMike, we all can remember when Doug Collins, RonMexico, and 50 Cent pulled a Troy on his ass.

The Mike proceeded to run away and toss the salad of Mr. "Billy Gillispie landed in Fayetteville on a Private Jet Today" Brutalis.

samikeyp
09-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Hey Cap....you have no problem posting your various blasts on everything from the magic that is the RPI to the "gooners". Why is it different for those guys? I don't agree with them all the time, in fact Ron thinking all Horns and Spurs fans think alike is at the same time both annoying and amusing. You seem pretty educated so it seems odd that you get butthurt when one of these guys don't argue something the way you think it should be argued. That is like when people try to impose rules on how to and what kind of smack talk you can run. People can run any kind of smack they want in any way they want. People can argue a point (or not) any way they choose. You of course have the choice to put on ignore whomever you wish but to publicly call others to do the same is a quixotic, desperate cyber-version of "you don't play my way and i'll take my ball and go home." If you really care what people you don't know on an internet message board think of you, then you are not "Better than you" or anyone else.

Ignignokt
09-15-2007, 09:17 AM
the question is, was Capt Mik there to laugh at the expense of Colorado during the Montana State debacle, then you'll see if he's a hypocrite.

K-State Spur
09-15-2007, 10:27 AM
You want something clear and concise? Fine.

Mark Turgeon >>> Sean Sutton

speaking of that...

Gregg Marshall >>> Mark Turgeon

Doug Collins
09-15-2007, 10:43 AM
speaking of that...

Gregg Marshall >>> Mark Turgeon

Reggie McNeal >>> Ell Roberson :elephant

K-State Spur
09-15-2007, 10:54 AM
don't know about that, but...both of them did make an undefeated OU team their bitch on national television.

RonMexico
09-15-2007, 11:53 AM
Billy Gillispie = Bob Huggins