PDA

View Full Version : This TP vid says it all

Amuseddaysleeper
04-11-2007, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRwzNubPUc0

:lol :lol

Samr
04-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Yep, this one too (http://youtube.com/watch?v=j0LXeO_bk6Q)

Although it still amazes me that these guys can miss open dunks at all. They are professional ATHLETES. Tell me they at least have enough hops to throw it down on a break.

E20
04-11-2007, 08:07 PM
They're both funny. He pulled a Malk Rose in the 1st one and just sat down after missing the dunk. Pop looked really mad. The second was funny due to his excitement, he was happier than the 2005 playoff run.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-11-2007, 08:13 PM
that second clip was pretty sweet

Samr
04-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Does he remind anyone else of an insect in that second one? Like a tiny little spider trying to jump off a jacket or something.

MrChug
04-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Ehh...he wasn't in playing shape yet :drunk

John Patrick
04-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Makes me think where this team would have gone to if we hadnt drafted him.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Makes me think where this team would have gone to if we hadnt drafted him.

jason kidd?

i kid

i kid

no pun intended

phyzik
04-11-2007, 10:11 PM
man, I bet he is embarrassed as shit whenever someone brings up that first dunk :lol

that second dunk is sweet, I love manu's "WTF?!?!?!" expression on the "replay" causing Tony to smile :lol

mabber
04-11-2007, 10:29 PM

I've done that dozens of time. It's the closest I ever got to dunking it. :lol

How tall is Parker?

Amuseddaysleeper
04-11-2007, 10:48 PM
I've done that dozens of time. It's the closest I ever got to dunking it. :lol

How tall is Parker?

i wanna say 6'2 at best

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Tony's as tall as if, not a little shorter than Pop?

but yeah, the second dunk was a real dunk! the first one was just sad :lol He got owned by the rim...makes me wonder why the hell Tim has a hard time dunking the ball. :lol

but yeah, Manu's face behind Parker was like "Alright!"
I wish Manu had planned to grow out his hair for the playoffs, It makes the big three that MUCH Cooler. :depressed.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Tony's as tall as if, not a little shorter than Pop?

but yeah, the second dunk was a real dunk! the first one was just sad :lol He got owned by the rim...makes me wonder why the hell Tim has a hard time dunking the ball. :lol

but yeah, Manu's face behind Parker was like "Alright!"
I wish Manu had planned to grow out his hair for the playoffs, It makes the big three that MUCH Cooler. :depressed.

agreed about the hair

but then again, the short hair reminds me of 2003 rookie/retro manu

THE SIXTH MAN
04-12-2007, 12:31 AM
Ehh...he wasn't in playing shape yet :drunk
:lol One can make an argument for that. That was during training camp in France I think. And TP had just got back from traveling with Eva.

Buddy Holly
04-12-2007, 12:35 AM
i wanna say 6'2 at best

At best, 6'1.

Kori Ellis
04-12-2007, 02:09 AM
At best, 6'1.

Maybe when he was a rookie.

Tony is at least 6'2. Probably somewhere between 6'2 and 6'3.

timvp
04-12-2007, 02:37 AM
Watching that first clip makes me wonder if there has ever been a player in the NBA who can't really jump, isn't that tall and doesn't weigh 150 pounds but has made his living in the paint. Yeah, someone like Kevin Johnson drove the ball a lot, but he had big time hops.

Parker over the last two years has been in the leaders of points in the paint, even though I don't even know if he can dunk a volleyball these days.

If Parker had been a seven-footer, he might be going for Wilt numbers :lol

Rynospursfan
04-12-2007, 03:53 AM
Watching that first clip makes me wonder if there has ever been a player in the NBA who can't really jump, isn't that tall and doesn't weigh 150 pounds but has made his living in the paint. Yeah, someone like Kevin Johnson drove the ball a lot, but he had big time hops.

Parker over the last two years has been in the leaders of points in the paint, even though I don't even know if he can dunk a volleyball these days.

If Parker had been a seven-footer, he might be going for Wilt numbers :lol

Good point even players like Isiah and John Starks that could score in the paint would jam it from time to time. At 6'2" you got to have some pretty mad hops to dunk consitantly and if it is not a consistant shot the wise thing to do in the game is lay it up.

anakha
04-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Yep, this one too (http://youtube.com/watch?v=j0LXeO_bk6Q)

Although it still amazes me that these guys can miss open dunks at all. They are professional ATHLETES. Tell me they at least have enough hops to throw it down on a break.

Hah! I remember this game.

Didn't Tim take (and make) a three a couple of minutes after this dunk?

I remember it being revealed in an interview after the game that Tim and Tony had a bet going that Tony would pay Tim $100 per three Tim makes during the season, and Tim would pay Tony $100 per dunk Tony makes.

Tim, you cheapskate. :lol

BacktoBasics
04-12-2007, 04:27 PM
At best, 6'1.I can't see that he'd be any taller than 6'2

hitmanyr2k
04-12-2007, 04:30 PM

Ouch lol. I would have put my jersey over my head and ran back to the lockerroom.