PDA

View Full Version : Threesome?

to21
04-12-2007, 08:23 AM
There's this woman at my wife's work that's into men and women. It's only a matter of time before she wants to have a threesome with my wife and I.

Has anyone had one before and if so, how did it turn out? My general feeling is these things always end the same....bad.

Any SERIOUS advice?

ShoogarBear
04-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Oh, yes. There will be lots of serious advice forthcoming here.

Jimcs50
04-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Cue Cosmic Cowboy.

:)

to21
04-12-2007, 08:43 AM
^^I'll turn on my bullshit filter then.

Thanks. :lol

kingsfan
04-12-2007, 08:44 AM
I did it in college with my 1st hubby (we were only dating at the time) and his brother. It went fine, nothing bad happened. I did feel kind of awkward around my bro-in-law after that, I think he wanted to do it again. There were others with people I didn't know so that was better. Unless you have a very solid marriage I wouldn't recommend it though.

Melmart1
04-12-2007, 08:47 AM
If you have never done this before, I wouldn't start with your wife. No matter how much she says it's OK, one or both of you will probably feel twinges of guilt later and/or regret it. It's very rare that one or more parties involved doesn't have some level of regret later.

phyzik
04-12-2007, 09:06 AM
do it and damn the consiquences

Spurfect
04-12-2007, 09:07 AM
I did it in college with my 1st hubby (we were only dating at the time) and his brother. It went fine, nothing bad happened. I did feel kind of awkward around my bro-in-law after that, I think he wanted to do it again. There were others with people I didn't know so that was better. Unless you have a very solid marriage I wouldn't recommend it though.

are you being serious?

what in the hell? you were in a threesome with your husband and HIS BROTHER? is anyone else disturbed by this? NASTY!!! brings a new meaning to "keeping it in the family"

PakiDan
04-12-2007, 09:10 AM

Wow, what a slut! ... um... would you like to go out sometime?

tlongII
04-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Well...there was this time with me, a sheep from down the road, and a shetland pony...

CuckingFunt
04-12-2007, 09:21 AM
There's this woman at my wife's work that's into men and women. It's only a matter of time before she wants to have a threesome with my wife and I.

Has anyone had one before and if so, how did it turn out? My general feeling is these things always end the same....bad.

Any SERIOUS advice?Only a matter of time? Bisexual =/= slut who will fuck anything and everything with a pulse.

As for the advice... had my share of threesomes in the young & crazy days, and they can be great fun from a physical point of view, but I'd have to think long and hard before doing it again in a serious relationship. Too much baggage. No matter how "cool" you think you and your partner are when it comes to that type of thing, gleefully watching your mate get it on with another person goes against human nature.

Trainwreck2100
04-12-2007, 09:25 AM
advise my ass, you're just bragging

to21
04-12-2007, 09:27 AM
:lol

I knew the ladies would say not to do it, this woman is the one pushing the issue.

BTW, it would have never came out about my scuba licence if ladies would not talk about their sex lives at work. Now this woman wants a round of diving lessons.

Did I mention she is 37 and hot as hell. It's gonna be hard to say "no".

TheTruth
04-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Good god. I hope there was no sword crossing going on. This is pretty disgusting.

Spurfect
04-12-2007, 09:30 AM

I knew the ladies would say not to do it, this woman is the one pushing the issue.

BTW, it would have never came out about my scuba licence if ladies would not talk about their sex lives at work. Now this woman wants a round of diving lessons.

why would it be hard to say no? are you not happily married? and how does your wife feel about all this anyway?

to21
04-12-2007, 09:30 AM
advise my ass, you're just bragging

:nope

Bragging about what?

I haven't done anything yet.

to21
04-12-2007, 09:39 AM
why would it be hard to say no? are you not happily married? and how does your wife feel about all this anyway?

She's pretty open about it. I think she wants to watch me nail her.

We have talked about it before and she says we should try it once. I however know what this could lead to and was hoping someone else would have a recent example of when things turned out fine. I guess in the back of my mind I want it to happen but I don't want all the baggage that might come along afterwards.

BTW, turns out (I just learned from this women) there's a "underground cult" of swingers and swinger bars in the SA area. Maybe it's my nieveness but I didn't know it was a big thing here.

AlamoSpursFan
04-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Good god. I hope there was no sword crossing going on. This is pretty disgusting.

It IS possible for 2 men to do 1 woman without any direct physical contact.

The ex and I did some swinging back in the day with some friends of hers and their husbands. As long as all parties involved are cool with it, it can be done with no lingering baggage. We're all still friendly with each other and there's no awkwardness.

(And no...our breakup had nothing at all to do with the swinging part.)

Mixability
04-12-2007, 09:40 AM

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Mixability
04-12-2007, 09:42 AM
not a good idea for someone in a serious relationship. I did it back in high school with a close girl friend and her fine ass best friend. The uglier of the 2(the close girl friend) didn't like it after the fact because she thought I paid more attention to her fine ass best friend. Can you blame me!?!?!?

xXx
04-12-2007, 09:44 AM
i will not judge kingsfan, as i would have no problem doubling up on two hot sisters.

Spurfect
04-12-2007, 09:44 AM
It IS possible for 2 men to do 1 woman without any direct physical contact.

The ex and I did some swinging back in the day with some friends of hers and their husbands. As long as all parties involved are cool with it, it can be done with no lingering baggage. We're all still friendly with each other and there's no awkwardness.

(And no...our breakup had nothing at all to do with the swinging part.)

yeah i think people pretty much know that, the fucked up thing is that there are two brothers even involved in that. doesn't matter if they are not touching, it's disgusting, eww. it's kind of like watching your brother have sex or something. doesn't make it any better! :vomit:

Borosai
04-12-2007, 09:46 AM
I once imagined having a threesome with 5 chicks. It went really well.

AlamoSpursFan
04-12-2007, 09:48 AM
yeah i think people pretty much know that, the fucked up thing is that there are two brothers even involved in that. doesn't matter if they are not touching, it's disgusting, eww. it's kind of like watching your brother have sex or something. doesn't make it any better! :vomit:

You'd be surprised how many people automatically think you're a homo when you say you've done a three way with your wife and another man.

And I realize I'm a weirdo, but something about watching her with another guy just turned me on like you wouldn't believe...

u2sarajevo
04-12-2007, 09:48 AM
If you are married you should remain faithful to your wife. Cheap thrills are not worth the inevitable regret to follow.

AlamoSpursFan
04-12-2007, 09:49 AM
I think I'm revealing too much in this thread...

:lmao

Sunshine
04-12-2007, 09:49 AM
I've never done it, and don't see it in my future. But everyone I know who has done it regretted it later. Either the wife/girlfriend got jealous seeing her man with another woman, or the man got mad because the woman seemed to enjoy it a LITTLE too much or things just got weird with the third person afterward.

I'd personally recommend against it.

to21
04-12-2007, 09:57 AM

I agree, the fact that they were brothers does make it a little weird.

When I was in college, it was weird running trains on girls with my roommates. It's always weird with another male in the room, just for the fact that "man fluids" are flying around.

PS. NOW I'm bragging. :hat

Mixability
04-12-2007, 10:32 AM
2 girls + 1 guy = pimp

2 guys + 1 girl = limp

Shelly
04-12-2007, 10:46 AM
are you being serious?

what in the hell? you were in a threesome with your husband and HIS BROTHER? is anyone else disturbed by this? NASTY!!! brings a new meaning to "keeping it in the family"

especially since I thought Kingsfan was a guy!

ShoogarBear
04-12-2007, 10:49 AM
James White!

degenerate_gambler
04-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Someone will inevitably enjoy themselves too much if you guys end up doing it.

The fallout might not be pretty.

Shelly
04-12-2007, 10:53 AM
In today's day and age, I would suggest that said threesome potentialee submit proof they they are free of STDs or HIV.

AlamoSpursFan
04-12-2007, 10:54 AM
I love this!!! A thread full of people who've never done a three-way, advising you not to.

What's y'all's opinion on self-surgery? My appendix has been bothering me lately...

midgetonadonkey
04-12-2007, 10:55 AM
I think you should fist them both.

ShoogarBear
04-12-2007, 10:55 AM
I can see that anyone's plans for a LuvBones-Spurfect threesome will have to go back to the drawing board.

Melmart1
04-12-2007, 11:18 AM
I love this!!! A thread full of people who've never done a three-way, advising you not to.

What's y'all's opinion on self-surgery? My appendix has been bothering me lately...

How do you know that these people haven't done it? I know I have, and I still say it's a bad idea, especially for a married couple who has never done it before.

You are more the exception rather than the rule.

Trainwreck2100
04-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I can see that anyone's plans for a LuvBones-Spurfect threesome will have to go back to the drawing board.

Well then, why are you posting when you should be at the drawing board?

Shelly
04-12-2007, 11:21 AM

Well, my husband has the surgical skills to give himself a vasectomy, yet he won't do it. :lol

ShoogarBear
04-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Well then, why are you posting when you should be at the drawing board?

to21
04-12-2007, 11:28 AM

Nah! These ladies are not like the men you have been with.

They won't go that deep (so to say).

Mixability
04-12-2007, 12:01 PM
if you had a choice, you and your woman should include someone neither of you know. no chance for your secret to get out and no awkwardness for her at her job. awkwardness between you two is another thing.

The sone
04-12-2007, 12:17 PM

MEAT MITTENS!! :clap

Mixability
04-12-2007, 02:38 PM
this thread had so much potential.......

Kori Ellis
04-12-2007, 02:53 PM
ASF - If you and your wife were swingers, why did she mind when you kissed Ap..

Nevermind :)

MajorMike
04-12-2007, 03:57 PM
MEAT MITTENS!! :clap

Gaaah

SpursWoman
04-12-2007, 04:22 PM
ASF - If you and your wife were swingers, why did she mind when you kissed Ap..

Nevermind :)

That was below the belt, Kori. :lol

johngateswhiteley
04-12-2007, 04:31 PM

disgusting.

johngateswhiteley
04-12-2007, 04:33 PM

Any SERIOUS advice?

threesomes are relationship enders. never do them with anyone you really care about...

SpursWoman
04-12-2007, 04:35 PM
disgusting.

That's awfully judgemental coming from someone sporting such a crude avatar. :lol

to21
04-12-2007, 04:39 PM
this thread had so much potential.......

Exactly, I thought the people on this board were freaky-naughty.

Trainwreck2100
04-12-2007, 04:40 PM
That's awfully judgemental coming from someone sporting such a crude avatar. :lol

Skeleton chick>>>>>>>>Two brothers banging the same chick in the same room at the same time.

johngateswhiteley
04-12-2007, 04:41 PM

...you mean the girl that was voted over jessica alba in extreme fashion for the best damn sports chick?

yeah, nobody likes her... :rolleyes

AFBlue
04-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Damn, there's alot of judgemental assholes on this forum.

One of my ex's had an unbelievably hot sister (who I knew wanted to make a go of it), and if I thought it was possible to get them both at the same time, I'd have done it for sure. Sadly, I only got to handle them one at a time.... :lol

Mixability
04-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Is the fact that she's bi the ONLY reason you think its bound to happen? Has she hit on your wife?

to21
04-12-2007, 04:42 PM
threesomes are relationship enders. never do them with anyone you really care about...

Thanks for advice.

Finally a man that agrees with the women. You are a man right?

Mixability
04-12-2007, 04:43 PM

One of my ex's had an unbelievably hot sister (who I knew wanted to make a go of it), and if I thought it was possible to get them both at the same time, I'd have done it for sure. Sadly, I only got to handle them one at a time.... :lol

There's always a hot sister! Am I right?

johngateswhiteley
04-12-2007, 04:44 PM

you're comparing a girl sleeping with two brothers to a guy sleeping with two sisters?...ridiculous.

SpursWoman
04-12-2007, 04:45 PM
...you mean the girl that was voted over jessica alba in extreme fashion for the best damn sports chick?

yeah, nobody likes her... :rolleyes

I didn't say that I didn't like her or that she wasn't hot, just that that picture is pretty vulgar. Just like tlong's picture of Alba's ass...it's tacky, and there are a gajillion better ones you (both) could have chosen.

But that's only my opinion, and I didn't mean anything by it other than don't be a hypocrite. :lol

Mixability
you're comparing a girl sleeping with two brothers to a guy sleeping with two sisters?...ridiculous.

I'm guessing you and your bro would double team Skeletor?

johngateswhiteley
You are a man right?

yes. and while threesomes sound like a lot of fun, if you care about your wife or significant other at all, you just won't do it.

AFBlue
04-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks for advice.

Finally a man that agrees with the women. You are a man right?

You're wife said she'd be up for it once, and if it's something you want to do as well...shit I'd say go for it.

I kind of agree with whatever poster said that you might want to pick out someone together and preferably someone neither of you work with. In fact, if it's someone you or she see on a daily basis or very often, I'd be wary....there's plenty of future opportunity to make that one-time threesome into a full-time affair.

johngateswhiteley
04-12-2007, 04:47 PM
But that's only my opinion, and I didn't mean anything by it other than don't be a hypocrite. :lol

forgive me, i don't follow.

Mixability
Safe route: Do it with someone neither one of you know, if you just need to get it out of your system

Safer route: Don't do it

AFBlue
There's always a hot sister! Am I right?

Actually I'm pretty safe with my wife....she's clearly the hottest of the family.

Mixability
Is the fact that she's bi the ONLY reason you think its bound to happen? Has she hit on your wife?

johngateswhiteley
04-12-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm guessing you and your bro would double team Skeletor?

i don't have a brother, and hell no.

Mixability
Actually I'm pretty safe with my wife....she's clearly the hottest of the family.

My fiancee is an only child. :toast

to21

I would say yes. She says we should roll with her to a swingers bar. She sends my wife pic's form her phone of her body parts to send to me. Shit like that.

You could be right though, she might want the three way so she can get at my wife.

AFBlue
04-12-2007, 04:49 PM

So it's morally reprehensible for one and not for the other?

I assume you think it's okay for two hot lesbians to go at it, but it's wrong if they're two bull dikes? I'm glad to see you stick to your principles.... :rolleyes

Mixability
04-12-2007, 04:50 PM
I would say yes. She says we should roll with her to a swingers bar. She sends my wife pic's form her phone of her body parts to send to me. Shit like that.

You could be right though, she might want the three way so she can get at my wife.

Oh ok, then there IS interest. Either way, she can't have your wife without your "baggage". So she has no choice.

My girl has some bi co-workers that have taken a liking to her too. Just wondering if your girl had gotten the same vibe.

SpursWoman
04-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Skeletor? :lol

AFBlue
04-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Safe route: Do it with someone neither one of you know, if you just need to get it out of your system

Safer route: Don't do it

Yeah, what he said....

Also, don't let your wife know that this chick at your work is just jonesing to get in your pants....probably not the best way to introduce the possibility that she might want to expand that to include your wife's pants.

Mixability
04-12-2007, 04:51 PM

I assume you think it's okay for two hot lesbians to go at it, but it's wrong if they're two bull dikes? I'm glad to see you stick to your principles.... :rolleyes

It is a big double standard, but it is what it is. A man is seen as a pimp if he gets two sisters, but a girl is a very sick slut if she's a chinese fingertrap to two brothers. eh

Shelly
04-12-2007, 04:52 PM

What if your wife decides she likes the chick better than you?

SpursWoman
04-12-2007, 04:52 PM
a chinese fingertrap

That's just awesome. :lmao

Mixability
04-12-2007, 04:55 PM
What if your wife decides she likes the chick better than you?

Then he has a problem with what is IN his pants and not who wants to get in them.

to21
04-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Oh ok, then there IS interest. Either way, she can't have your wife without your "baggage". So she has no choice.

My girl has some bi co-workers that have taken a liking to her too. Just wondering if your girl had gotten the same vibe.

Yeah Dude I think you nailed it. She knows the only way she can have my girl is to ask for the three way. The only problem is I don't know if I want my girl to start to want women after the fact. Ever see that movie "The Sex Monster".

Maybe I should just hook her up with some lesbo from this board. :eyebrows

Mixability
04-12-2007, 04:57 PM

Just don't ask Gatita for her list.

Mixability
04-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Also, hopefully for you the chick really is batting for both teams and not just using the bi card to get you in the mix. If she's just into women, you might end up being left out.

johngateswhiteley
04-12-2007, 04:59 PM

i didn't say that. but i thinks its obvious why i feel the way i do, i don't think any other guys would see it differently. btw, when did morals even enter the equation?

I assume you think it's okay for two hot lesbians to go at it, but it's wrong if they're two bull dikes? :rolleyes

not wrong, but i don't want to see it unless it is 2 hot lesbians. principles have nothing to do with it, it has to do with what i'd want to see or take part in.

:rolleyes

dougp
04-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah Dude I think you nailed it. She knows the only way she can have my girl is to ask for the three way. The only problem is I don't know if I want my girl to start to want women after the fact. Ever see that movie "The Sex Monster".

That movie was on WE yesterday ...

E20
04-12-2007, 05:21 PM
This thread is pretty funny. :lol

FlyHigh07
04-12-2007, 05:35 PM
You guys are fuckin nasty, having relatives in threesomes, what the fuck dude :lmao

Spurfect
04-12-2007, 05:39 PM
You guys are fuckin nasty, having relatives in threesomes, what the fuck dude :lmao

i'm with you. two brother, or two sisters... whatever, it is ALL disgusting!!

FlyHigh07
04-12-2007, 05:46 PM
i'm with you. two brother, or two sisters... whatever, it is ALL disgusting!!

:wakeup If they have fuck in threesomes with their own family I don't even want to hear about the personal life.

tlongII
04-12-2007, 06:01 PM
I can't believe SW thinks my sig is tacky!

KEDA
04-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Threesome = Relationship Killer

Bigzax
04-12-2007, 06:09 PM

quote of the year.

Bigzax
04-12-2007, 06:10 PM
It is a big double standard, but it is what it is. A man is seen as a pimp if he gets two sisters, but a girl is a very sick slut if she's a chinese fingertrap to two brothers. eh

fingercuffs. chasing amy.

SpursWoman
04-12-2007, 06:26 PM
I can't believe SW thinks my sig is tacky!

Sorry ... there are soooooo many hot pics of her floating around, I just think that particular one is gross. :lol

CuckingFunt
04-12-2007, 06:55 PM

Maybe I should just hook her up with some lesbo from this board. :eyebrowsDespite what you may think, I don't know how easily you'll find a "lesbo" (from this board or otherwise) just waiting around for an invite to help you facilitate your girl/girl fantasies.

Also... if you're concerned that the coworker may bring out your wife's fondness for lady lovin', how would locating a different lesbo be a solution?

And she's already sending cell phone pictures of her body parts to your wife? WTF?

This is starting to rival the Penthouse Forums in believability.

Bob Lanier
04-12-2007, 07:44 PM
i didn't say that. but i thinks its obvious why i feel the way i do, i don't think any other guys would see it differently.
Predictably, you're wrong.

tlongII
04-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Sorry ... there are soooooo many hot pics of her floating around, I just think that particular one is gross. :lol

One woman's trash is another man's treasure. :hungry:

to21
04-13-2007, 07:43 AM
Despite what you may think, I don't know how easily you'll find a "lesbo" (from this board or otherwise) just waiting around for an invite to help you facilitate your girl/girl fantasies.

Also... if you're concerned that the coworker may bring out your wife's fondness for lady lovin', how would locating a different lesbo be a solution?

And she's already sending cell phone pictures of her body parts to your wife? WTF?

This is starting to rival the Penthouse Forums in believability.

The lesbo would be for her not my wife.

She sends the pics to her phone because she knows my wife will send them to me.

Finally, I don't care if ANY one here believes me or not, it's the truth. I just wanted some advice and I got some.

Thanks all.

Mixability
04-13-2007, 12:01 PM

The lesbo would be for her not my wife.

She sends the pics to her phone because she knows my wife will send them to me.

Finally, I don't care if ANY one here believes me or not, it's the truth. I just wanted some advice and I got some.

Thanks all.

You're gonna throw a lesbo at some chick to take the heat off your wife?

What happens when them 3 make it a threesome without you?

AlamoSpursFan
04-13-2007, 12:03 PM

Amateur porn MAGIC!!!

Hopefully, he remembered to put a new tape in the camcorder.

ShoogarBear
04-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey, who was the dude who found somebody else's home porn video in his luggage after a trip? Was that Chopper?

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2007, 12:07 PM
The only thing I have to say is..I felt like the fucking man the next day! It was like i was walking 5 feet above ground :lol ... lucky I was!!

Mixability
04-13-2007, 12:27 PM
The only thing I have to say is..I felt like the fucking man the next day! It was like i was walking 5 feet above ground :lol ... lucky I was!!

:tu

Another perk was that they were very competitive about their performances. One would ask, "who was better?" and like any sane man would say, "I don't really remember". That was to be nice and get a "reminder performance" too.

SpursWoman
04-13-2007, 12:28 PM
Hey, who was the dude who found somebody else's home porn video in his luggage after a trip? Was that Chopper?

coachtf. :drunk

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2007, 12:59 PM
:tu

Another perk was that they were very competitive about their performances. One would ask, "who was better?" and like any sane man would say, "I don't really remember". That was to be nice and get a "reminder performance" too.

One of the foggy memories I have is actually looking at the mounds of flesh around and thinking " This is NICE and no one will ever believe me!!!.. and yes they took turns but thankfully no one asked who was better... happened 12 yrs ago or so... still remember it like yesterday.. :toast

Mixability
04-13-2007, 01:03 PM
One of the foggy memories I have is actually looking at the mounds of flesh around and thinking " This is NICE and no one will ever believe me!!!.. and yes they took turns but thankfully no one asked who was better... happened 12 yrs ago or so... still remember it like yesterday.. :toast

Keeping it a secret amongst our friends was a bitch. I always felt a little bad when the one girl's boyfriend complained that she never was into anything other than missionary. :lmao Damn, I wanted to brag at that point.

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Keeping it a secret amongst our friends was a bitch. I always felt a little bad when the one girl's boyfriend complained that she never was into anything other than missionary. :lmao Damn, I wanted to brag at that point.

That reminds me that I knew one of the girl's boyfriend. She got loaded soon thereafter and told him :oops .. He called me and told me he was going to kick my ass. I told him that his girl was more interested in the other girls and that what she did for me was short and quick ( I lied).. I then explained to him in this way.. " What would you do if three girls wanted to do things with you .." I also told him it wouldn't happen again..( lied again).. he eventually calmed down but that bastard told my girlfriend at the time about it..she approached me and asked if that happened..I told her no it didn't but I wished it had!!!.. This is the only time I cheated on her because she was red hot !! :hungry:

midgetonadonkey
04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
I was kind of in a threesome once. I was having sex and my dog came up behind me and licked my balls.

to21
04-13-2007, 01:31 PM

Well If my wife keeps pushing the issue, I'm just gonna have to do it huh?

BTW, "the other woman" went out last night and meet some other girl at this bar and sent my wife pics of her..................FOURSOME!? :downspin:

Mixability
04-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Well If my wife keeps pushing the issue, I'm just gonna have to do it huh?

BTW, "the other woman" went out last night and meet some other girl at this bar and sent my wife pics of her..................FOURSOME!? :downspin:

Instead of assuming, why don't you tell your wife to just ask what exactly this chick is up for.

ShoogarBear
04-13-2007, 02:45 PM
I was kind of in a threesome once. I was having sex and my dog came up behind me and licked my balls.Thank you, Carlos Mencia.

midgetonadonkey
04-13-2007, 02:46 PM
I wasn't stealing the material, I was rehashing.

BacktoBasics
04-13-2007, 03:31 PM
This whole thing is fucking pointless unless we can see some pics.

Borosai
04-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Genital herpes.

johngateswhiteley
04-13-2007, 10:24 PM

unless its two sisters, i agree.

johngateswhiteley
04-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Threesome = Relationship Killer

yep.

DNS Error
04-14-2007, 01:32 AM

A fivesome?

or orgy...

AZLouis
04-14-2007, 11:18 AM
I used to work with a guy who got the two women he had a 3some with pregnant.

LMAO!

MrChug
06-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Take it from me...if there's a CHANCE that your wife might regret it and give you hell for the rest of your life------SHE WILL. It's one night of "okay" that you quickly get over. Sad, but true. The night ends, but the $h!t she gives lasts forever.

ATRAIN
06-12-2007, 11:00 AM
I used to work with a guy who got the two women he had a 3some with pregnant.

LMAO!

Damn SUPER SPERM....

The man in me says HELL YEAH DO IT.......but since Im no longer a teenager or in my early 20's I say no. So many bad things can come out of it. What if that lady goes psycho on you or your wife. What if your wife likes it and leaves you for another woman. Plus she is a co-worker........all my work "relations" were always bad....but guess that happens when you stop calling them and ignore them at work ;). If you do it.......take pictures and show us all :). Oh yeah and the 2 brothers on 1 girl action....all you guys may say gross but you cant say if there were 2 hot ass sisters wanting you in the middle you would not say no.

Hook Dem
06-12-2007, 12:25 PM

Better send this 37 year old chick over my way so I can check her out for you. No need in you taking chances! :clap

21 Year Old Virgin
06-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Anyone have advise on how to get a twosome?

blizz
06-12-2007, 06:53 PM
:lol :lol :lol

NorCal510
06-12-2007, 08:30 PM
ho alert!!!!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
06-12-2007, 09:17 PM
My girlfriend has a pretty hot sister.....i wouldn't think twice about it. :smokin

Shelly
06-12-2007, 09:38 PM
So did the 3some ever happen????

CBF wants to know, dammit! :)

ATRAIN
06-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Anyone have advise on how to get a twosome?

LOL

Yeah dude.........a lot of alcohol.

Fillmoe
06-15-2007, 12:16 AM
I was once wacking off with my right hand and it got tired so I switched to the left..... Does that count?

Fillmoe
06-15-2007, 12:44 AM
everytime i read a cuckingfunt reply i feel like my iq level drops at least 2 points

EarnhardtJrFan
06-15-2007, 05:28 PM
Two women and a man yes, Two men and a woman, no.

spursfan09
06-16-2007, 12:04 AM
I don't get it. If you love someone and are married to them how can you bring yourself to do that. Men are wierd, ok scratch that. Men are horny.

Denver>SA
03-29-2008, 05:19 PM
You'd be surprised how many people automatically think you're a homo when you say you've done a three way with your wife and another man.

And I realize I'm a weirdo, but something about watching her with another guy just turned me on like you wouldn't believe...

dimsah
03-29-2008, 05:59 PM
You're all dead to me....

mavsfan1000
04-12-2008, 07:10 PM

CBF wants to know, dammit! :)
I do to. :devil

to21
04-12-2008, 09:12 PM

CBF wants to know, dammit! :)It never happen........maybe a good thing.

She got hooked up with a Marine and has been with him for almost a year. Howeva, he's leaving for Iraq and I know it's gonna come up AGAIN.

She's has a friend, if I called right now, who would be down.