PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are a bunch of shook p@ssies.

Marcus Bryant
11-20-2004, 04:04 AM
Why can't the Spurs get real hardcore ballas who won't let a punk whitey interfere with their mental breakdown?

Popd@mnit why are the Spurs so white? As I know from my time on the mean streets of Greenwich, Connecticut, when you roll you roll with those who live it, and you know Popd@mn well Beno Udrih and Manu Ginobili have never fought in their lives. Popd@mn all of you homers.

:cooldevil

TheWriter
11-20-2004, 04:17 AM
My dog B-Rad G don't take no shiznit for no one.
http://www.freyandscuz.com/malibu.jpg

Rummpd
11-20-2004, 06:57 AM
Mr. Bryant congratulations, this was either tounge in cheek or the worst post ever.

I for one do not want a team of "ballas", I want what they have great ballplayers and I do not worship dumb violence like last night. That being said I believe that if it ever came down to it Duncan, Rose, Manu etc. at least would handle themselves well in a fight. (Do you not believe Manu would not poke your eyeballs out if needed to win/live?) Duncan would probably sidestep gracefully a punch and then throw and artistic jab to the kidneys = end of the loser who tried to take him on.

MadDoc

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-20-2004, 08:26 AM
Mr. Bryant congratulations, this was either tounge in cheek or the worst post ever.

I for one do not want a team of "ballas", I want what they have great ballplayers and I do not worship dumb violence like last night. That being said I believe that if it ever came down to it Duncan, Rose, Manu etc. at least would handle themselves well in a fight. (Do you not believe Manu would not poke your eyeballs out if needed to win/live?) Duncan would probably sidestep gracefully a punch and then throw and artistic jab to the kidneys = end of the loser who tried to take him on.

MadDoc

Please tell me you had an umbrella that you didn't get hit with the dripping sarcasm?

herbivore female
11-20-2004, 10:28 AM
"Please tell me you had an umbrella that you didn't get hit with the dripping sarcasm?"

sufferin' succotash glaze, you suck.

just tell me you were overcome with emotion and balled ( :lol ) like a little girl, and i'll overlook it.

Rick Von Braun
11-20-2004, 11:56 AM

MadDocRummpd,

MB was being sarcastic and had his tongue firmly in his cheek. The message was addressed to GW, a poster from Connecticut that have always argued about the Spurs getting ballas.

RobinsontoDuncan
11-20-2004, 12:11 PM
right, sarcasm duly noted

IcemanCometh
11-20-2004, 12:14 PM
http://img125.exs.cx/img125/5083/manu_fistpump_1.gif

TheWriter
11-20-2004, 12:16 PM
Marcus Bryant you are such a fucking idiot, if i white poster would have said this i would love to hear your response, you make the black community look bad STFU. idiot

Um... he's not black.

TheWriter
11-20-2004, 12:17 PM
http://img125.exs.cx/img125/5083/manu_fistpump_1.gif

Damn, Manu was pissed at that air.

lol

Someone needs to photoshop a fan in front of Manu.

SpursWoman
11-20-2004, 12:20 PM
Someone needs to photoshop a fan in front of Manu.

:lmao

Useruser666
11-20-2004, 01:20 PM
hmmmmmm (excelent idearrrrr!)

ALVAREZ6
11-20-2004, 06:25 PM
Why can't the Spurs get real hardcore ballas who won't let a punk whitey interfere with their mental breakdown?

Popd@mnit why are the Spurs so white? As I know from my time on the mean streets of Greenwich, Connecticut, when you roll you roll with those who live it, and you know Popd@mn well Beno Udrih and Manu Ginobili have never fought in their lives. Popd@mn all of you homers.

:cooldevil
marcus bryant , u dont kno what ur talkin about. u want show of "ballas"?
and ur saying white people are p*ssies? for one thing, all black people can do is talk, but once a fight goes down, they can't touch anyone unless they have a weapon or if they're twice the size.
idk wtf ur talking about, Beno and Manu are smart, they don't look for fights like Artest. U see what he did on friday in Detroit, thats pathetic, hitting a fan doesn't prove anything. Now, hes gonna be suspended for at leaast 3o games. I think id rather play those instead of watch them.

Kori Ellis
11-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Umm.. this thread was sarcastic by MarcusBryant, making fun of other posters here who always say the Spurs need more Ballas.

dcole50
11-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Hahah, yeah. This is why I'm glad the Spurs aren't filled with "ballas."

I'll pass on psychos like Artest and "ballas" like Stephen Jackson, please. And I always liked SJax until this. Even when he was with Atlanta, I thought he was a quality guy. Boy, was I wrong.

Shelly
11-20-2004, 06:32 PM
:lol

I guess we really CAN say now,

"FREE STEPHEN JACKSON!"

dj-007
11-20-2004, 06:38 PM
This thread on how white the Spurs are is a prime example of ignorance in this country. I guess you would like to see a team full of college drop-outs that get ejected every week for fighting. Dj-007 is straight from the inner city life and there is nothing cool about it except your heritage. It's ashame people like to see brothas out there fighting and being ignorant, instead of being a role model.

Blind Witness
11-20-2004, 06:39 PM
"free Stephen Jackson From Attica!"

Kori Ellis
11-20-2004, 06:41 PM
This thread on how white the Spurs are is a prime example of ignorance in this country. I guess you would like to see a team full of college drop-outs that get ejected every week for fighting. Dj-007 is straight from the inner city life and there is nothing cool about it except your heritage. It's ashame people like to see brothas out there fighting and being ignorant, instead of being a role model.

Are you not reading the whole thread where everyone is explaining that this thread was sarcastic?

ShoogarBear
11-20-2004, 06:54 PM
Yeah, but it's doing a good job of bringing people like ALVAREZ26 out of the woodwork and exposing them.

And RobinsonToDuncan, since one "black" Marcus Bryant is making all black people look bad, then . . . well, you can finish the logic, can't you?

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-20-2004, 07:00 PM
I for one agree that the Spurs are full of softies. Like Duncan-back in the day in St. Croix when he was training to be a world class swimmer a hurricane took out the pool he trained in. Think of all the liquid that that hurricane threw on that pool! If Duncan was half the man Artest was he would have beaten that hurricane like a rented mule. But no, instead he chickens out and learns to play basketball.

RobinsontoDuncan
11-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Yeah, but it's doing a good job of bringing people like ALVAREZ26 out of the woodwork and exposing them.

And RobinsonToDuncan, since one "black" Marcus Bryant is making all black people look bad, then . . . well, you can finish the logic, can't you?

well you can stfu too

Rummpd
11-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Read my post I too thought it was "in cheek" but after last night and some of the other posts on this site and others and listening to the inane ESPN crew had to blow off some steam.

Glad we have the Spurs period and thanks for the good post MARCUS