PDA

View Full Version : Kobe becoming joke of the NBA

Chris Childs
04-13-2007, 05:12 PM
So predictable and easiest to guard in the 4th because you know exactly what he's going to do whether he's on or off and whether his Team is playing well or not.

I've never seen a player considered so 'good' be ripped apart and dissed by so many players. I've never seen a player have his team fall apart when it matters so often when he's supposed to be so darn good and a player who seems to only get points against horrific teams (only 7 of his games over 50 points have come against winning teams). No one thinks he's anything but a more selfish version of Arenas.

But it's been this way for years. Here's Kobe this year with his FG% in the clutch (5 minutes to go) dropping to a donkey-dung level 40.7% now: http://www.82games.com/0607/06LAL7E.HTM

Last year, it was a beyond-donkey-dung level 36.4%: http://www.82games.com/0506/05LAL7E.HTM

The year before, it was a donkey-diarrhea level 35.2%: http://82games.com/04LAL6E.HTM

The year before, it was still a donkey-dung level 39.6%: http://82games.com/04LAL6E.HTM

The year before, it was still a donkey-dung level 39.6%: http://82games.com/02LAL5E.HTM

Roxsfan
04-13-2007, 05:22 PM
who cares about Kobe :toast

Medvedenko
04-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Keep cracking Chris.....keep cracking.....have you seen his team. Not to start another Kobe thread...but you've got to be kidding. Oh, shit I forgot, not only does Kobe need score to keep the laker in it...he also has to play D on 5 guys. A guy who's game is more efficient (if you're using stats to prove your claim) than all other MVP candidates.

mardigan
04-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Keep cracking Chris.....keep cracking.....have you seen his team. Not to start another Kobe thread...but you've got to be kidding. Oh, shit I forgot, not only does Kobe need score to keep the laker in it...he also has to play D on 5 guys. A guy who's game is more efficient (if you're using stats to prove your claim) than all other MVP candidates.
Its alright, at least his team is in the Playoff hunt

Medvedenko
04-13-2007, 05:30 PM
I just hope they make the playoffs and are healthy heading into the first round. However, if they're out and in the lottery, there are some good picks, plus gives them more chips to trade in the summer. Kobe seriously needs to get some more talent around him.

mikejones99
04-13-2007, 05:33 PM
KOBE is half-rich, but married to a whore and he really don't want to sit home and watch the playoffs with that bitch so he gonna try and kill PHX tonight. It is really fun to watch Kobe play when mad cuz he turns into a wild man and might get ejected. Most places of work you are not allowed to go crazy like Kobe, so it is good to see someone be free.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-13-2007, 06:58 PM
KOBE is half-rich, but married to a whore and he really don't want to sit home and watch the playoffs with that bitch so he gonna try and kill PHX tonight. It is really fun to watch Kobe play when mad cuz he turns into a wild man and might get ejected. Most places of work you are not allowed to go crazy like Kobe, so it is good to see someone be free.
:lol great assessment.

and it's true! Kobe is a headcase! who's allowed to roam free.

King
04-13-2007, 07:01 PM
"Only 7 of his 50+ point games...."

Not exactly the best way to try and tear down a player.

adidas11
04-14-2007, 12:09 AM

:lol

1Parker1
04-14-2007, 09:00 AM

:lol

Kobe has been sucking in the 4th quarter of games a lot mroe often lately...especially last season and this season. But again, I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the fact that no one on his team is capable of taking/making a last second shot and teams can triple team Kobe.

Oh, and Smush Parker is the biggest joke of a basketball player I have ever seen. I can't beleive the Lakers have sunk so low that they are starting him and let him get away with talking smack to a HOF coach liek Phil Jackson...they're that desperate they let him get away with it.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-14-2007, 09:04 AM
Smoosh will be gone no doubt soon.

bdictjames
04-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Kobe just runs out of gas in the fourth quarter. Wherever Kobe goes, the team goes.

01Snake
04-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Kobe just runs out of gas in the fourth quarter. Wherever Kobe goes, the team goes.

Exactly. You cannot expect the guy to carry the team all year. Put Kobe on a top tier team and he would be incredible.

Infamous
04-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Kobe's the only Laker that shows up to play almost every night, 40+ minutes a night. It also doesn't help that his supporting cast is afraid to take big shots and his so called Scottie Pippen plays without heart. The Lakers have been destroyed by injuries this year as well.

Luke Walton's missed around 20 games due to injury.

Lamar Odom's missed around 25 games due to injury.

Kwame Brown has missed around 30 games due to injury.

Radmanovic has missed around 20 games due to injury.

Kobe's missed around 5 games, 2 of them for David Stern having something against him.

Chris Mihm hasn't played a single game.

The entire L.A line-up of Parker, Kobe, Walton, Odom, and Brown have played a total of SIXTEEN times the entire season. Shows you how bad the injuries have screwed over the Lakers this season.

Kobe's the best player in the NBA, and the best player isn't a joke.

bdictjames
04-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Exactly. You cannot expect the guy to carry the team all year. Put Kobe on a top tier team and he would be incredible.
Just wait till the Lakers somehow get Oden in the draft. That might transcend to a another Phil Jackson dynasty. :dizzy

ShackO
04-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Just wait till the Lakers somehow get Oden in the draft. That might transcend to a another Phil Jackson dynasty. :dizzy

Not likely but that does not preclude him from not eventually ending up there.... The lure of hollywood & lots of cash can do that...........

RonMexico
04-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Great game last night Kobe

mavsfan1000
04-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Luke Walton>Kobe. lol

bdictjames
04-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Not likely but that does not preclude him from not eventually ending up there.... The lure of hollywood & lots of cash can do that...........
I dont think Oden's the type of kid who's all about cash like Mr. LBJ aka "wannabe richest man in the world". Heck it was even the guy's dad that told the press about Oden's decision. :king