PDA

View Full Version : 2nd round teams?

SpursDynasty
04-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Who will be left after the first round?

Some choices may sound stupid, but I've heard a lot of Denver upsetting SA talk.

FromWayDowntown
04-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Is this supposed to be a concession that both Dallas and Phoenix are quite good enough to reach the 2nd round, while everyone else is something of a maybe?

Seems fairly inconsistent with most of Jeff's posts since the RRT.

SpursDynasty
04-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Is this supposed to be a concession that both Dallas and Phoenix are quite good enough to reach the 2nd round, while everyone else is something of a maybe?

Seems fairly inconsistent with most of Jeff's posts since the RRT.

Based on who their opponents will be (Clippers and Lakers), yes. Phoenix will always beat everyone with offense in the first round.

sa_butta
04-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Based on who their opponents will be (Clippers and Lakers), yes. Phoenix will always beat everyone with offense in the first round.Clippers could beat Phoenix, I doubt the Lakers would. And if GS plays Dallas, they have matched up very well, beating them twice already. If the Spurs can lose to Denver then certainly Dallas can lose to GS.

SpursDynasty
04-14-2007, 01:02 PM
I honestly also think GS could eliminate Dallas if it were a hard-fought 7 game series. Dallas can be forced into playing the high offense shooting game.

I don't think the Spurs-Nuggets series will go more than 5 games with SA winning. But this poll is based on what I read here. There's always the first round doubt for the Spurs, it all started in 2003 when Phoenix won Game 1 and made things interesting. Then with the Kings last year.

Cara De Dedão
04-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Hmmm... Go Nuggets?