PDA

View Full Version : It's all been said...let's keep the board sane.

SpursDynasty
04-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Ok guys...it's all been said..we all hate Joey Crawford. So let's stop with all the bitching (I shouldn't be talking, I did it too), let's keep the board normal heading into the playoffs.

You get the sense of this being a hollow cheap victory by Dallas. The game ended when Duncan went out.

Dirk and Howard each played over 35 minutes, Terry played 30. I thought 26 was Avery's limit today. Kept Dirk in after Duncan went out. Cheap victory for Dallas.

Let's get this board back to normalcy now.

Looks like all playoff seeds for the West pretty much a lock.

spursfan09
04-15-2007, 05:12 PM
The Mavs better pray that Duncan gets thrown out for laughing on the bench every game when they meet in the playoffs.

GOMAVSGO
04-15-2007, 05:41 PM

T Park
04-15-2007, 05:43 PM
call it cheap if you want to, but we won the game and yes, duncan got ejected, but he did play 29mins, and if you want the truth of the matter, our starting center didnt even dress

:lmao

yeah cause Dampier = Duncan

:lmao

samikeyp
04-15-2007, 05:43 PM
This board lost its sanity a long time ago. :lol

AFBlue
04-15-2007, 05:44 PM
call it cheap if you want to, but we won the game and yes, duncan got ejected, but he did play 29mins, and if you want the truth of the matter, our starting center didnt even dress.

No, but your best center dressed...what's your point? Dampier wouldn't have had as much effect on the game in 20 minutes as Duncan would have had in the extra 10 he would've played....

Stupid logic....

davemaniscool
04-15-2007, 05:58 PM
call it cheap if you want to, but we won the game and yes, duncan got ejected, but he did play 29mins, and if you want the truth of the matter, our starting center didnt even dress.

I think you need to rethink the word starting. The label shouldn't really be attributed to a player of Damp's caliber. Maybe say, "a center didn't even dress."

timvp
04-15-2007, 07:26 PM

I couldn't have even mocked Mav Fan any better.

Amazing.

nkdlunch
04-15-2007, 07:27 PM
:lol