PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs achieved their mission today...

Tek_XX
04-15-2007, 05:09 PM
they proved they can and will make their series with the Suns and Mavs competitive.

rocyaice
04-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Spurs won the game as far as i'm concerned. Mavs had trouble putting away a Duncan-less Spurs team. Mavs would've got their asses murked had Duncan been in there. You could tell eventually the Mavs were going to break away.

adrienne
04-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Mmm hmmm. And as far as your concerned is what counts.:)

That being said...I don't think anyone ever doubted the Spurs will be competitive in the playoffs.

mavs>spurs2
04-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Spurs won the game as far as i'm concerned. Mavs had trouble putting away a Duncan-less Spurs team. Mavs would've got their asses murked had Duncan been in there. You could tell eventually the Mavs were going to break away.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Budkin
04-15-2007, 05:18 PM
I'm not worried about facing the Mavs at all after watching this game. It'll still be tough but we'll pull it out.

T Park
04-15-2007, 05:18 PM
:lol

typical shit fuck mavericks fans

rocyaice
04-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Mmm hmmm. And as far as your concerned is what counts.

Damn you have some sexy ass lips. Is your face as sexy? Being you're from Dallas probably not lol.

Damn right. Mavs had to get Duncan out of the game in order to win. Mavs had to bring Dirk back in which was fine because even with him the Mavs couldn't put the Spurs away until closing minutes.

adrienne
04-15-2007, 05:21 PM
rocyaice, I did continue in that post beyond that statement. I was just messing with you...like I said, I don't think anyone has doubted that the Spurs will be competitive. They are a good team, plain and simple.

mavs>spurs2
04-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Damn right. Mavs had to get Duncan out of the game in order to win. Mavs had to bring Dirk back in which was fine because even with him the Mavs couldn't put the Spurs away until closing minutes.

:cry

DubMcDub
04-15-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm not worried about facing the Mavs at all after watching this game. It'll still be tough but we'll pull it out.

Good luck with that. :lol

BigBinBigD
04-15-2007, 05:27 PM

Spurs fighting for 2 seed. Mavs playing for pride. If you don't think that makes a difference, you're crazy.

rocyaice
04-15-2007, 05:28 PM
rocyaice, I did continue in that post beyond that statement. I was just messing with you...like I said, I don't think anyone has doubted that the Spurs will be competitive. They are a good team, plain and simple.

Okay I take my statement back. You do have sexy lips though. I hope those are the lips of a female unless i'm going to feel real f'd up inside.

Mavs>Spurs, you mean to tell me you're proud of that win today? If the shoe were on the other foot I would've wanted a healthy Mavs team out there. I wouldn't even feel right with a win where a referee ejected my teams best player.

IX_Equilibrium
04-15-2007, 05:28 PM
Good luck with that. :lol

Mavs don't need luck when the officials are on their side.

Budkin
04-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Don't try and hide your worry Mavs fans... I know this "win" concerns you, no matter how many lol emoticons you use.

samikeyp
04-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Nothing was accomplished by the Spurs. They lost.

It might have been different if Duncan was not tossed but the Spurs were still in this game until the very end....missing shots at the end cost them the game.

T Park
04-15-2007, 05:30 PM

bullshit mikey.

your smarter than that.

TurkishTimDuncan
04-15-2007, 05:32 PM
Yes i agree this idea. We can beat to play off in dallas with Tim Duncan. who is great to until eject. And I think dallas cant answer to duncan expect refeee :ihit

Only i afraid to harris

J.T.
04-15-2007, 05:33 PM

Conference and division banners make me feel a lot better than actual championships.

samikeyp
04-15-2007, 05:34 PM
bullshit mikey.

your smarter than that.

Sorry man....I don't believe in moral victories...just the ones on the scoreboard.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Spurs fighting for 2 seed. Mavs playing for pride. If you don't think that makes a difference, you're crazy.

You're the dumbass who equates a goal tend call with ejecting Duncan for laughing while he's sitting on the bench.

STFU and go back to Mavstalk.

ShoogarBear
04-15-2007, 05:35 PM

It might have been different if Duncan was not tossed but the Spurs were still in this game until the very end....missing shots at the end cost them the game.I agree. Screw moral wins.

Tek_XX
04-15-2007, 10:51 PM