PDA

View Full Version : Can a mavs fan please tell me

ATXSPUR
04-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Where your most popular forum is so I can go there and see if there are any spurs harrasing mavs on their own forum?

samikeyp
04-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Id still like an answer to the question in my sig too. :)

Findog
04-15-2007, 06:28 PM
What, you want an echo chamber filled with like-minded bobbleheads? I'm not telling where it is, but it's out there.

ATXSPUR
04-15-2007, 06:29 PM
What, you want an echo chamber filled with like-minded bobbleheads? I'm not telling where it is, but it's out there.

I take it that means that there are no Spurs there.

Findog
04-15-2007, 06:31 PM
No, actually there are opposing fans there. For whatever reason they just don't post in great numbers. If it means that much to you, here it is. I post under the same name there, "Findog":

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/lmf

They can handle any trashtalk.

ponky
04-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Where your most popular forum is so I can go there and see if there are any spurs harrasing mavs on their own forum?

dave mcnulla does this all the time, he's a member of this forum as well

nsrammstein
04-15-2007, 06:32 PM
www.dallasbasketball.com

Findog
04-15-2007, 06:33 PM
dave mcnulla does this all the time, he's a member of this forum as well

He had a post there today as a matter of fact. Somebody named PHXDog posts there.

Shank
04-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Why play with the other kittens when we can hang out in the lion's den?

God, I can't believe I just wrote that cheesy shit.

FromWayDowntown
04-15-2007, 06:34 PM
Go to MavTalk or whatever the hell it's called.

They're quite receptive to imput from fans of other teams -- extraordinarily open-minded.

ponky
Id still like an answer to the question in my sig too. :)

i can't answer that because i don't whine about the officiating, it is what it is and even though i may not like it at times, teams have to deal with it and still find a way to win, missing shots right and left doesn't help...like the time nelson got ejected just for staring at joey crawford i was pissed off but it is what is it, crawford's a dick and it would be dumb to try and win a faceoff with him when the refs have so much power in this league

Doug Collins
Why play with the other kittens when we can hang out in the lion's den?

God, I can't believe I just wrote that cheesy shit.

It was very cute, I like it :downspin:

StylisticS
04-15-2007, 06:35 PM
dallas-mavs.com. i like to post on both sites but oddly enough, my posts are usually are in the other sports forum on dallas-mavs and the NFL thread on this site.

samikeyp
04-15-2007, 06:36 PM
i can't answer that because i don't whine about the officiating, it is what it is and even though i may not like it at times, teams have to deal with it and still find a way to win, missing shots right and left doesn't help...like the time nelson got ejected just for staring at joey crawford i was pissed off but it is what is it, crawford's a dick and it would be dumb to try and win a faceoff with him when the refs have so much power in this league

I am with you and it wasn't all Mavs fans...just like not all Spurs fans do it either. I guess those who do have too much emotionally invested in the game or just don't know better.

unknown09
04-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Why play with the other kittens when we can hang out in the lion's den?you mean mark cubans crib...rumor is that guy mavs fans head to mark cuban's crib so called the lions den and have a gay fiesta????including dirk and now new member joey crawford...is this true guys?

jaffies
04-15-2007, 08:14 PM

www.spurstalk.com (http://www.spurstalk.com)

nsrammstein
04-15-2007, 08:17 PM
I don't know why you spurs fans think having mavs fans around in your board is a bad thing, you should like it. It makes it way more interesting than at dallasbasketball.com where you post and you have to wait about 2 days to get a reply.