PDA

View Full Version : Future UFC Hall of Famers

dallaskd
04-15-2007, 07:14 PM
I think Liddell and Hughes are locks. GSP has a chance if he can be a force for about 10 years. He is still farely young. I think Big John McCarthy should be in as the first ref. I think later down the road(10 years or so) Bruce Buffer may get in. Dana when he dies. Any thoughts?

Rip-Hamilton32
04-15-2007, 08:08 PM
tito if he sticks around longer

dallaskd
04-15-2007, 08:13 PM
tito if he sticks around longer

For Tito to get in I think he has to take back the belt. I dont think Dana will ever let him in unless he does. He may be the most popular and well known but I dont know about HOF material.

djohn14
04-15-2007, 08:48 PM
I hate to say it, but Melvin Guillard has all the talent in the world. He is so young with so many fights under his belt, and maybe that humiliating loss can teach him a valuable lesson. He has a chance, but that would be way down the road.

IX_Equilibrium
04-15-2007, 10:49 PM
I hate to say it, but Melvin Guillard has all the talent in the world. He is so young with so many fights under his belt, and maybe that humiliating loss can teach him a valuable lesson. He has a chance, but that would be way down the road.

Well, he doesn't only have the embarrasing loss to deal with now, since he got caught with coke in his system. I think the Atlanta Hawks have a better chance of winning the NBA Finals than Guillard making the Hall of Fame.

dallaskd
04-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Guillard will never get in. Period.

djohn14
04-16-2007, 07:38 AM
I'm just sayin he has all the right tools, it's just a matter of brain power. Fedor would be there in a MMA Hall of Fame.

LEONARD
04-16-2007, 08:44 AM

:hat :drunk :dizzy :smokin