PDA

View Full Version : No believe?

T Park
04-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Damn, Timvp made a post.

Coulda sworn I would've seen the "believe" post by now.

I mean, if all things this game should give hope to believe, right? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

timvp
04-15-2007, 07:43 PM
The problem is with Crawford and Nies still in the ref rotation, Duncan will have some tough sledding in the playoffs.

1Parker1
04-15-2007, 07:46 PM
I believe that more NBA refs have converted to Cuban-ism this season. :angel

exstatic
04-15-2007, 07:48 PM
I think Tim has made sure that Crawford won't ref any Spurs playoff games. :lol Wonder if Neis is in the rotation for our last two games?

timvp
04-15-2007, 07:49 PM
I never blame the refs, but it'll be human nature for Nies and Crawford to shade games away from the Spurs in the playoffs. They obviously both have a problem with the Spurs' best player, so unless the NBA keeps them out of the ref rotation for the playoffs, the Spurs are going to have more than 4 teams to overcome to win a championship.

Especially seeing as Crawford is traditionally a big game ref -- meaning if there's a game seven, there's a good chance Crawford is out there.

T Park
04-15-2007, 07:54 PM
No believe? oh no.... :cry

aaronstampler
04-15-2007, 07:56 PM
I believe we're the best team and we'll win if we get a fair whistle. I have no idea if we will or not, especially against Phoenix and Miami. At least we don't have to play Kobe.

But we had problems in Games 3 and 4 last year with these refs. Was it Bevetta and Salvatore?

timvp
04-15-2007, 08:14 PM
One thing that I will acknowledge is that Duncan has brought some of this ref hatred onto himself. His incessant whining from game 1 to game 100 of each season would get on anyone's nerves.

But still, what we saw today was outrageous ... even for Joey Crawford.