PDA

View Full Version : To Mavs fans:

td4mvp21
04-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Congrats on the win today. I know it wasn't an extremely important game, but the Mavs played good defense down the stretch. The Spurs, even without Duncan, are still pretty decent and Dallas forced them to shoot jumpers, an obvious successful tactic. They took advantage of the situation and won. I know I did my fair share of bitching about Crawford, but I noticed not many Spurs fans gave the Mavs props. So, kudos.

ponky
04-15-2007, 08:14 PM
thanks, that's very straight up of you. props to the spurs as well, they played well for the most part and it was unfortunate that crawford had to show his god complex today.

nsrammstein
04-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Could yall believe Tim Duncan got ejected? wtf was that!

td4mvp21
04-15-2007, 08:21 PM
thanks, that's very straight up of you. props to the spurs as well, they played well for the most part and it was unfortunate that crawford had to show his god complex today.

Yeah, it was still a very good game. If the Spurs and Mavs meet in the playoffs, I know it's going 6-7 very intense hard fought games.

Could yall believe Tim Duncan got ejected? wtf was that!
:lol

Findog
04-15-2007, 08:23 PM
A classy Spurs fan. Kudos to you sir. May the best team win upon us renewing our acquaintance in the Conference Finals. Phoenix and Houston are fakers. Hopefully the Crawfords and Bennett Salvatore will have to buy a ticket if they want to see the games in person.

nsrammstein
04-15-2007, 08:25 PM
This game reminded me of the 90's except for the bitch crawford part, grind it out defensive battles, players getting at it and wanting to fight.

Leetonidas
04-15-2007, 08:36 PM
The game pissed me off because it's not a fair fight. I want both teams to match up at full strength and Crawford robbed us as fans of a great 4th quarter.

confined
04-15-2007, 09:06 PM
why would someone ever wanna be a ref?

THE SIXTH MAN
04-15-2007, 09:08 PM
why would someone ever wanna be a ref?
Because they don't like getting laughed at.

Xylus
04-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Phoenix and Houston are fakers.

Gimme a fucking break.

Kobulingam
04-15-2007, 09:17 PM
You guys be blind.

Spurs would have dropped a load of Jizz on Mavs if Duncan hadn't been ejected. Also, Duncan wasn't playing like the Beast he transforms into during playoffs.

Spurs would take Mavs in 5 if they meet. No doubt about it.

dallasmavsnfuego214
04-15-2007, 09:19 PM
You guys be blind.

Spurs would have dropped a load of Jizz on Mavs if Duncan hadn't been ejected. Also, Duncan wasn't playing like the Beast he transforms into during playoffs.

Forum right above this one

Nashfan
04-15-2007, 09:33 PM

Gimme a fucking break.

Yes, give us a fucking break. I think you are just hoping we don't meet the Mavs. :lol

Amarelooms
04-15-2007, 09:37 PM
You guys be blind.

HAHAHAHA :elephant

mavs>spurs2
04-15-2007, 10:14 PM
You guys be blind.

Uh....no comment. I'm not taking the bait, not this time. Thought about it, but no.

johngateswhiteley
04-15-2007, 10:18 PM
You guys be blind.

true story.

nowhereman523
04-16-2007, 12:51 AM
this will be a very enjoyable (and stressful!) series.

i wish crawford hadn't screwd the spurs over though. but at least it's out of the way, and the league will be on alert to avoid things like that when the games matter. there's no way he's pulling that crap in the playoffs.

LEONARD
04-16-2007, 09:13 AM
The game pissed me off because it's not a fair fight. I want both teams to match up at full strength and Crawford robbed us as fans of a great 4th quarter.

You guys be blind.

#1 thing I've learned from SpursTalk...

Spurs fans don't complain about officiating... :fro