PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is going on with these Sopranos episodes?

50 cent
04-15-2007, 11:50 PM
I was expecting a hell of a lot more. These first 2 have been less than impressive. Maybe the crazy shit will start next week with Phil trying to take out Christopher.

Fillmoe
04-16-2007, 03:21 AM
entourage >>>>>>>>>>> HOEPRANOS

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-16-2007, 12:11 PM
entourage >>>>>>>>>>> HOEPRANOS

I hope you're joking.

I'm guessing the good shit starts next week as we got to see the first killing this season its only going to step up from here. I think there's like 7 episodes left so they're going to have to wrap it up pretty quick and a war between the families is probably going to do that pretty well.

mrose31
04-16-2007, 12:21 PM
I hope you're joking.

I'm guessing the good shit starts next week as we got to see the first killing this season its only going to step up from here. I think there's like 7 episodes left so they're going to have to wrap it up pretty quick and a war between the families is probably going to do that pretty well.

He's not joking Sopranos is going down hill last year was horrible and year before that was not that good either.

Almost all Hbo shows are better Soprano's now but I am still watching hoping this is last season can't belive they are wasting episodes like the 2 they just had.

50 cent
04-16-2007, 01:23 PM
That's how I feel mrose31. It feels like we have been screwed out of 2 episodes.

pussyface
04-16-2007, 09:36 PM
i thought the first episode last week was great and that last season was fantastic