PDA

View Full Version : overlooked howard v. Oberto

The_Worlds_finest
04-16-2007, 12:38 AM
With all the ticky tack shit we saw today, what did you think of hoe-wards flying knee at obertos wonderful screen? Think that is the style mavs are going to play against the spurs in the wcf?

ponky
04-16-2007, 12:41 AM
hoe-wards? terrible wit, at least make it funny like viva las espuelas' hee-haw reference

as for the play? i loved it, absolutely loved it, and from the sheepish smile on manu's face after the foul, i think he could appreciate such acting, i mean after all...

The_Worlds_finest
04-16-2007, 12:43 AM
it was clearly a foul on howard infact it was pretty dirty, the guy threw a knee up at obertos face because he got blocked

Tek_XX
04-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Basically Howard just went full throttle right into Oberto chest knowing the highly emotional J. Craw refs would give him the call. Avery is coach of the year.

timvp
04-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Both teams played hard.

jaespur21
04-16-2007, 01:22 AM
rediculous but whats new...... spurs fan may whine but when you can show your case in slow mo on your DVR

xfycox
04-16-2007, 01:30 AM
I love how Howard ran at Oberto flailing his arms about and kicking him. It remined me of some demented kung fu chicken. The best part was how it was Oberto's fault. Crawford should get ref of the year.

v2freak
04-16-2007, 02:20 AM
hoe-wards? terrible wit, at least make it funny like viva las espuelas' hee-haw reference

as for the play? i loved it, absolutely loved it, and from the sheepish smile on manu's face after the foul, i think he could appreciate such acting, i mean after all...

Nice. Chances are, when someone's knee goes flying into you, it's not a flop

Obstructed_View
04-16-2007, 02:24 AM
From the phantom offensive foul on Duncan, you just kind of knew that it was winning time and the Mavs' refs were about to take over.

DampierAmGod
04-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Basically Howard just went full throttle right into Oberto chest knowing the highly emotional J. Craw refs would give him the call. Avery is coach of the year.

:clap :clap