PDA

View Full Version : No field goals for last 6:32 in the fourth?!

Man of Steel
04-16-2007, 01:02 AM
Damn that sucks!

How in the world can we ever expect to match up with these jerks in Parker, Manu, Bowen, FinLey, Barry, etc...cannot get at least ONE damn bucket in nearly seven minutes of the damn game!

Sure I'm pissed as hell at that shithead Joey Crawford.

But I think I am just about as pissed at the fact that the way we squandered the damn last seven minutes of a crucial game.

Watch--I bet that the damn Suns lose against the Rockets!

Amuseddaysleeper
04-16-2007, 01:03 AM
i posted the exact same thing in my thread about my thoughts/problems with the game

dbreiden83080
04-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Damn that sucks!

How in the world can we ever expect to match up with these jerks in Parker, Manu, Bowen, FinLey, Barry, etc...cannot get at least ONE damn bucket in nearly seven minutes of the damn game!

Sure I'm pissed as hell at that shithead Joey Crawford.

But I think I am just about as pissed at the fact that the way we squandered the damn last seven minutes of a crucial game.

Watch--I bet that the damn Suns lose against the Rockets!

LOL Spurs had a lead late in the game without Timmy playing the whole 4th Qtr. Did you even watch the game? Spurs are ready for anyone and can win the title this year.

Capt Bringdown
04-16-2007, 08:21 AM
I used to think this game was meaningless, I'm not so sure now. I think this loss provides a disturbing peek into our character.
The fact that we couldn't score in 6:32 of crunch time is extremely disappointing, if not inexcusable.
With our leader getting thrown out, someone should have gotten fired up and made some plays down the stretch.
That's what championship caliber teams do. Instead we collapsed. Very softly.
Not good.

boutons_
04-16-2007, 08:30 AM
"we couldn't score in 6:32 of crunch time is extremely disappointing, "

And I don't buy the excuse that it was because Tim was out. Spurs have been pretty damn weak all season in crunch time, with Tim in.

The Mavs and Suns have been hitting their crunch shots and getting Ws that Spurs lose.

LilMissSPURfect
04-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Spurs will b alright ...... they were rattled a little due to the distractions......they'll have to learn not to make funny faces from the bench anymore. they will take on that US against the WORLD mentality and roll

bdictjames
04-16-2007, 08:38 AM
That just strengthens Duncan's case for MV3.

nkdlunch
04-16-2007, 08:56 AM
No Duncan = no spurs

mFFL03
04-16-2007, 09:18 AM
Yup, no basket in that amount of time and you almost won the game....

LEONARD
04-16-2007, 09:19 AM
The mans have played excellent late game D all season...not a huge surprise to those that have seen all their games...

It's not a big surprise that Dirk got a big O reb and hit a big shot either...

bdictjames
04-16-2007, 09:22 AM
Somebody check Joey Crawford's page in wikipedia because apparently, the Duncan incident had already been put there.

mFFL03
04-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Somebody check Joey Crawford's page in wikipedia because apparently, the Duncan incident had already been put there.

Go ahead and look up the mavs vs crawford in playoff situations, the year was 2003....

bdictjames
04-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Go ahead and look up the mavs vs crawford in playoff situations, the year was 2003....
You mean game 2 of the WCF? That was horrible coaching. I didnt know Crawford had trouble with the law because of false taxes. Hah. :lol