PDA

View Full Version : I come in peace

MFFL41
04-16-2007, 09:10 AM
I know there have been alot of "real classy" fans from my side (the mavs side) coming over and talking some crazy pointless trash over here and I just want it said first I am not doing that.

Yesterday's game was practically meaningless for both teams, but imho the teams get pumped up so much to play each other that they couldn't just sit back and watch JJ Barea and the Spurs third stringers run around out there. I will be the first to say it. I am NOT a spurs fan and its solely because you guys have what we want. We want the championships. We will get them whether this year or another but I am ready for the Playoffs....Yall do your thing we will do ours... and lets meet up in WCF and have a good series!

As far as the Duncan vs. Crawford issue, alot fo the fans on our site are just plain ignorant. Many are going to make claims of Duncan laughing at Stack's missed free throws and ridiculous stuff like that. Having officiated basketball for a few years now, if Duncan was just rippin on Crawford then the first tech was warranted but there was a very quick trigger on the second one. It took what had the makings of a really decent end of year game and turned it pretty ugly pretty quick.

Here's to Crawford getting sent to the NBDL! We don't like him either!

Best of Luck Spurs Fans... See ya in a month or so!

LilMissSPURfect
04-16-2007, 09:25 AM
wolf in sheeps clothing?

bdictjames
04-16-2007, 09:28 AM
wolf in sheeps clothing?
Should every Mav fan who appreciates the Spurs as a good team be treated like this? :rolleyes

mFFL03
04-16-2007, 09:32 AM
I know there have been alot of "real classy" fans from my side (the mavs side) coming over and talking some crazy pointless trash over here and I just want it said first I am not doing that.

Yesterday's game was practically meaningless for both teams, but imho the teams get pumped up so much to play each other that they couldn't just sit back and watch JJ Barea and the Spurs third stringers run around out there. I will be the first to say it. I am NOT a spurs fan and its solely because you guys have what we want. We want the championships. We will get them whether this year or another but I am ready for the Playoffs....Yall do your thing we will do ours... and lets meet up in WCF and have a good series!

As far as the Duncan vs. Crawford issue, alot fo the fans on our site are just plain ignorant. Many are going to make claims of Duncan laughing at Stack's missed free throws and ridiculous stuff like that. Having officiated basketball for a few years now, if Duncan was just rippin on Crawford then the first tech was warranted but there was a very quick trigger on the second one. It took what had the makings of a really decent end of year game and turned it pretty ugly pretty quick.

Here's to Crawford getting sent to the NBDL! We don't like him either!

Best of Luck Spurs Fans... See ya in a month or so!

Ok I agree with giving out respect, but not kissing too much ass

MFFL41
04-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Yeah, definitely a Wolf. I am about to start assaulting the board with thread after thread in all caps talking about how bad tim duncan is at talking trash.

I respect your team. I came to talk basketball. And I truely hope we beat you in the playoffs. Does that make me a Wolf?

Where did I kiss ass? They do have championships? Do we not want them also? Our team is finally built to get one and I think we will. Not really kissing ass. I look forward to these games because there aren't many teams in the league that can hang with either of us and we play each other well.

cherylsteele
04-16-2007, 09:42 AM
I was more meaningless for the Mavs. Mavs had already clinched HCA throughout the playoffs. The Spurs were still trying for that #2 spot...albeit a longshot. If I were a Mavs fan and one of my main stars got hurt playing big minutes in a meaningless game just to prove a point (so it seemed), I would have been really ticked off.

As for the wolf part....several Mavs fans have had first posts similar to this and actually turned out to be just another troll. So people here take this type of thing with a grain of salt.....ifyouknowwhatimean.

LilMissSPURfect
04-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Should every Mav fan who appreciates the Spurs as a good team be treated like this? :rolleyes

with all the trash that has been going on this season alone (spurstalk turned into mavsmacktalk )i don't know....I'm hoping Spurs put MAVS down and end this nonsense.

MFFL41
04-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Understandable, We got alot from the Suns after the first two games of the year over on mavtalk.

Obstructed_View
04-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah, definitely a Wolf. I am about to start assaulting the board with thread after thread in all caps talking about how bad tim duncan is at talking trash.

I respect your team. I came to talk basketball. And I truely hope we beat you in the playoffs. Does that make me a Wolf?

Where did I kiss ass? They do have championships? Do we not want them also? Our team is finally built to get one and I think we will. Not really kissing ass. I look forward to these games because there aren't many teams in the league that can hang with either of us and we play each other well.
You should probably thicken up your skin if you are going to stay around here. You have a lot of idiocy from your brethren to live down. Getting defensive three posts in isn't a great start.

MFFL41
04-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Sarcasm dawg Sarcasm... And the part that was 'defensive' was in relation to a Mavs Fan post...

angel_luv
04-16-2007, 11:08 AM
I come in peace

And go thou likewise. :)

Obstructed_View
04-16-2007, 11:09 AM
And go thou likewise. :)
You are so freaking hot. :worthy:

angel_luv
04-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Stop, I blush. :)

Holt's Cat
04-16-2007, 11:11 AM
I come in ecstasy.

Obstructed_View
04-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Sorry, I have a weak spot for the clever girls. Fortunately I was able to marry one. :)

leemajors
04-16-2007, 11:28 AM
i come in globs.

angel_luv
04-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Sorry, I have a weak spot for the clever girls. Fortunately I was able to marry one. :)

Lucky girl. :)

Cry Havoc
04-16-2007, 11:35 AM

Annnnd that statement is SO useless without a pic of supporting evidence. :)

angel_luv
04-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Annnnd that statement is SO useless without a pic of supporting evidence. :)

When I blush my eyes turn red. There are plenty of those pics on the board. :lol

spursfan09
04-16-2007, 12:32 PM
so your eyes blush to?

angel_luv
04-16-2007, 12:45 PM
so your eyes blush to?

:lol just a joke since Shoogar Bear was making fun of my red eye GTG pics the other day.

MFFL41
04-16-2007, 01:58 PM
i come in globs.

Underrated Post....