PDA

View Full Version : Spur fans, put it on ESPN asap

mardigan
04-16-2007, 02:13 PM
They are doing a piece on Outside the Lines about Tim and Crawford. Not sure how good it will be, but its better than nothing

mardigan
04-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Wow, they just played some of Crawfords audio, he gave Pop the worst explanation ever

Bandwagon Bill
04-16-2007, 02:16 PM
that was a shitty explanation. Then when Finley said "he wasn't talking" Crawford said "well, he's not talking now".

I still want to hear the audio of him asking Tim to fight, because I am 90% sure that it occurred due to the witnesses to it.

edit - watched it again and Crawford actually told Pop that Tim was sitting there trying to intimidate him. By laughing. :lol What an ass!

mardigan
04-16-2007, 02:17 PM
This about sums up there conversation

Pop: What did he do?
Crawford: Well he was just standing there...
Pop:He was sitting.
Crawford: Well he was just sitting there and laughing and trying to make me look bad

Bandwagon Bill
04-16-2007, 02:19 PM
This about sums up there conversation

Pop: What did he do?
Crawford: Well he was just standing there...
Pop:He was sitting.
Crawford: Well he was just sitting there and laughing and trying to make me look bad

:lol he should be suspended just for that. That exchange in the clip is as much proof of a personal grudge as you are going to get without Crawford actually saying that he hates Tim.

mardigan
04-16-2007, 02:20 PM
:lol he should be suspended just for that. That exchange in the clip is as much proof of a personal grudge as you are going to get without Crawford actually saying that he hates Tim.
Yea man, that audio makes Crawford look bad, like he did have a vendetta

cheguevara
hahahah crawford is a fucking deuche!!!

jaespur21
damm i just missed it...........but mayb tim remembered that dirk loves hasselhoff music and busted up laughin

polandprzem
04-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Holy frickin fook :lol

Someone must to do the DVD of it

angel_luv
I was watching CNN and missed it.

Flight3107
He's standing there and just laughing.....He's looking at me, he's trying to intimidate us guys.

WOW, Crawford needs to be out of a job

mardigan
04-16-2007, 02:26 PM
He's standing there and just laughing.....He's looking at me, he's trying to intimidate us guys.

Yea man I couldnt agree with you more. At first I didnt know what I thought about it, but after hearing that audio its hard to not think of Crawford as having a grudge

cornbread
04-16-2007, 02:33 PM

He actually sounded like he was making up the reason as he went. That was some bad bullshitting.

mardigan
04-16-2007, 02:33 PM
I wish I could find that audio

Findog
04-16-2007, 02:34 PM
A playoffs without Crawford is a good thing, no matter who you root for. Now if we could just do something about Bennett Salvatore.

timvp
04-16-2007, 02:41 PM
A playoffs without Crawford is a good thing, no matter who you root for. Now if we could just do something about Bennett Salvatore.

You do realize that Crawford and Salvatore are historically two of the best refs in terms of Mavs win percentage, right? Crawford had this ejection and fouled out Duncan in game three last year because Dirk stepped on his foot. Salvatore turns all games into free throw shooting contests, which will always favor the Mavs.

ducks
04-16-2007, 02:44 PM
crawford really needs to get laid

polandprzem
04-16-2007, 02:48 PM

Help him

CubanMustGo
04-16-2007, 02:53 PM

Call Hasslehoff, he and Dirk can go have a three-way with Joey

SpursFanInAustin
04-16-2007, 02:55 PM
You do realize that Crawford and Salvatore are historically two of the best refs in terms of Mavs win percentage, right? Crawford had this ejection and fouled out Duncan in game three last year because Dirk stepped on his foot. Salvatore turns all games into free throw shooting contests, which will always favor the Mavs.

And what about Dick Bavetta? He put Dirk at the line in Game 4 to tie the game to send into OT where the Mavs eventually won. I thought refs swallow their whistles in the final minutes, unless the foul is blatant in which the foul on Bowen obviously wasn't.

Hoy
04-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Help him

Alright. You help him get laid. Or if you must, sacrifice yourself for the team. Just don't come near me after the deed.

Don't say I don't pimp for Spurs. :smokin

polandprzem
04-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Alright. You help him get laid. Or if you must, sacrifice yourself for the team. Just don't come near me after the deed.

Don't say I don't pimp for Spurs. :smokin

It's all pleasure ...

judaspriestess
04-16-2007, 03:47 PM
hahahah crawford is a fucking deuche!!!

its douche nozzle :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-16-2007, 03:48 PM

The next time I need to intimidate someone I'm going to use the Tim Duncan laughing technique. I'm sure that will do the trick :lol

Drive Like Jehu
04-16-2007, 04:02 PM

I have always considered Salvatore the worst ref in the NBA. Salvatore turns the NBA into the NRA (National Ref Association).

I wish the NBA would list who the refs would be because I would avoid paying money to see Salvatore.