timvp
04-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Houston - 120
Phoenix - 117

And yes, Phoenix put in the effort.

:madrun

xfycox
04-16-2007, 10:09 PM
I like Phoenix too..well I like Steve Nash..

J.T.
04-16-2007, 10:09 PM
God damn you, Joey Crawford.

ashbeeigh
04-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Lamest thing ..... ever.

aaronstampler
04-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Damn it. Clips would have played their asses off in Game 82 too. :madrun :madrun :madrun

aaronstampler
04-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Oh well. It's just more proof that the Suns aren't that good and we should be able to get by them regardless of where we play.

timvp
04-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Nash, Stoudemire, Marion, Bell, Barbosa and Diaw all played more than 30 minutes. Marion played 40 minutes.

Just in case Sun Fan comes in here trying to say the Suns weren't trying to win.

J.T.
04-16-2007, 10:17 PM
I don't think anyone can beat the Rockets when McGrady and Yao are both dropping 30+. At least we outrebounded the Griz tonight.

td4mvp21
04-16-2007, 10:18 PM
:lmao D'Antoni and the Suns are nothing more but flashy attention whores. Why in the fuck would they even play their starters this much in a game that means absolutely nothing? Probably just to boost their win total to 63.

bigfundamental21
04-16-2007, 10:27 PM
It is what it is.

Guru of Nothing
04-16-2007, 10:30 PM
:lmao D'Antoni and the Suns are nothing more but flashy attention whores. Why in the fuck would they even play their starters this much in a game that means absolutely nothing? Probably just to boost their win total to 63.

Nothing wrong with that. 63 wins is rare - very rare.

ducks
04-16-2007, 10:31 PM
nash got hurt earlier so their coach thinks he got rest
foolish thinking

ploto
04-16-2007, 10:34 PM
If the NBA had not changed the rule about seedings for the play-offs, the Spurs would be facing Houston in the first round.

Roxsfan
04-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Yes, HCA!!

Man those suns are pesky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midgetonadonkey
04-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Houston >> Dallas

I still believe this.

peskypesky
04-16-2007, 11:01 PM
Houston >> Dallas

I still believe this.

me too...

leemajors
04-16-2007, 11:01 PM
so it goes.

mavs>spurs2
04-16-2007, 11:02 PM
Houston >> Dallas

I still believe this.
Crack=bad

aaronstampler
04-16-2007, 11:12 PM
Suns shot 57% today and lost. Gave up 19 offensive rebounds to Houston. Great defense....

boutons_
04-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Rockets outshout the Suns 93 - 82. The Suns are run and gun? Giving up 19 ORB.

cheguevara
04-16-2007, 11:25 PM
someone in phoenix paid that fuckface crawford

Flopper
04-16-2007, 11:26 PM
I was surprise the Suns actually cared and tried to beat the Rockets.

midgetonadonkey
04-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Crack=bad

Someone should've told your mom that.

Roxsfan
04-16-2007, 11:31 PM
Houston >> Dallas

I still believe this.

Crack=bad

Its their opinion and umm mine too.

Some of U mavs fans are so overconfident..along with your team and owner. :rolleyes

SequSpur
04-16-2007, 11:33 PM
It is what it is.

doesn't dantoni say that all the time?

Flopper
04-16-2007, 11:34 PM
damn I just realize I only have $250 Vbookie cash....wtf? I keep betting on the Spurs but I just seem to keep losing cash.

J.T.
Crack=bad

Sky=blue

J.T.
Sky=blue

world=round

boutons_
04-16-2007, 11:36 PM
The Spurs screwed up their season and seeding going 13-12 between 20 Dec and 11 Feb.

Then losing to lottery crap Bucks, Celts, Pacers in March and April was the final, fatal self-inflicted "wound".

The Spurs could have easily had a 65W season.

DampierAmGod
04-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Houston scares me more than any other playoff team. I think when they are playing 100% they are the 3rd best West team behind Dallas and SA but we match up well with SA so the Spurs are ahead of them on the teams I'd rather face list.

SPARKY
04-16-2007, 11:58 PM
Be careful what you wish for..

DampierAmGod
04-17-2007, 12:19 AM

Some of U mavs fans are so overconfident..along with your team and owner. :rolleyes

I like how us believing we are better than Houston is wrong and makes us over confident... but you believing your team is better than the #1 team in the NBA is perfectly fine. Give me a fucking break.

Also, who cares if the Suns lose every game out this year, it won't mean anything. Who knows if Phoenix wins this game if SA is still in the hunt for 2nd seed.

J.T.
04-17-2007, 12:24 AM
If HOU > PHX and PHX > DAL, then HOU > DAL?

First grade mathematics.

DampierAmGod
04-17-2007, 12:30 AM
If HOU > PHX and PHX > DAL, then HOU > DAL?

First grade mathematics.

Going 2-2 against us in the season series sure showed they were better.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2007, 12:32 AM
DampierAm:dramaquee

Roxsfan
04-17-2007, 01:25 AM
Going 2-2 against us in the season series sure showed they were better.

have the mavs beat the suns after the allstar break? Did not think so. The last game was their opportunity to avenge the close loss in March and what did the mavs do, lose to the suns 126-104 :clap :ihit :lol

Plus, I never said roxs were better than the suns. I am just saying that you bust out the "you're on crack" comments when spurs fans say roxs are better than mavs.

Next Superstar
04-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Did you rockets fans enjoy the defense the warriors played on yao, playing harrington on him for almost the whole time. It was funny watching how frustrated yao was getting. Nelson truly did outcoach Van Gundy in that game. I think Yao had like 4 shot attempts for the game. They couldnt keep him on the floor cause they were at the disadvantage when they threw the ball into him.

Roxsfan
04-17-2007, 01:49 AM
Did you rockets fans enjoy the defense the warriors played on yao, playing harrington on him for almost the whole time. It was funny watching how frustrated yao was getting. Nelson truly did outcoach Van Gundy in that game. I think Yao had like 4 shot attempts for the game. They couldnt keep him on the floor cause they were at the disadvantage when they threw the ball into him.

great, now get the 8th spot and give the mavs some hell.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2007, 02:15 AM
Not that it's any great feat to outcoach JVG. Nellie can coach pretty well, at least in the regular season.

cherylsteele
04-17-2007, 03:25 AM
world=round
water=wet

DampierAmGod
04-17-2007, 08:28 AM
have the mavs beat the suns after the allstar break? Did not think so. The last game was their opportunity to avenge the close loss in March and what did the mavs do, lose to the suns 126-104 :clap :ihit :lol

Plus, I never said roxs were better than the suns. I am just saying that you bust out the "you're on crack" comments when spurs fans say roxs are better than mavs.

We lost in Phoenix giving up a million points in the paint with Dampier out. According to the logic Spurs fans here use, we'd of won with our starting center. Bottom line is we split the season series and we have home court, because we are the superior team.

Idk what you are talking about with the crack comment, I didn't say anything about anyone being on crack. I will say though that if the Mavs were the 4 or 5 seed and Mavs fans were here saying the Mavs are better than the #1 seeded Rockets then you guys and the Spurs fans would laugh us off the board.

ShoogarBear
04-17-2007, 08:42 AM
We laugh you off the board regardless of the scenario.

dg7md
04-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Houston >> Dallas

I still believe this.

:lmao

No way. Maybe McGrady and Yao are better than anybody else on Dallas (Dirk included), but there's no way the Rockets are a better team.

They COULD upset Dallas though, but that's why it is an upset, the better team would have lost.

50 cent
04-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Oh well....I would love to see the Rockets beat the Mavs and the see us in the WCF.

Testing
04-17-2007, 09:53 AM
I don't understand, why did Pheonix's starters play so many minutes???? They have the 2nd seed locked up.

mardigan
04-17-2007, 09:57 AM
I don't understand, why did Pheonix's starters play so many minutes???? They have the 2nd seed locked up.
Yea, I havent been able to figure it out either. All of the important starters played over 30 minutes, and marion played 40 last night. I am sure that they will all be playing again tonight as Im also sure that they probably want GS to get that 8th seed

Islymore
04-17-2007, 10:08 AM

:dramaquee

i dunno... maybe they have a reason to be confident - they have had an amazing season. i dunno if i would say the rockets are better than the mavs -bc i do think the rockets have a good squad and tmac and yao are great when they are on... however they can be contained and once you contain them, the rockets fall apart, then tmac will go to the bench like he always does once his team starts losing.

i'm not sayin the rockets suck... but i dont thiink they are better than the Mavs. n if i was an owner of this team - i would be confident in them too seein as how i invested so much money into a team to get them to the point of success... i would be confident in them too, if my had a 65 win season... after starting 0-4 and crackin in the Finals... who wouldnt be?

DarrinS
04-17-2007, 10:21 AM
:dramaquee

i dunno... maybe they have a reason to be confident - they have had an amazing season. i dunno if i would say the rockets are better than the mavs -bc i do think the rockets have a good squad and tmac and yao are great when they are on... however they can be contained and once you contain them, the rockets fall apart, then tmac will go to the bench like he always does once his team starts losing.

i'm not sayin the rockets suck... but i dont thiink they are better than the Mavs. n if i was an owner of this team - i would be confident in them too seein as how i invested so much money into a team to get them to the point of success... i would be confident in them too, if my had a 65 win season... after starting 0-4 and crackin in the Finals... who wouldnt be?

When the regular season is over, all the post-season teams are even at 0-0. Having the best reg season record does not ensure a championship -- it doesn't even ensure an appearance in the finals. We Spurs know this from the 1994-95 season. At 62-20, the Spurs had the best record going into the playoffs. We had an MVP in David Robinson. (starting to sound eerily familiar, huh).

Well, if you were watching the NBA playoffs that year, you'd know that the 6th seeded (i believe) 47-35 Rockets won the WCF and went on to win their 2nd title.

So, as much as you'd like to avoid the playoffs and just have the NBA hand you a trophy, you still have to play the games.

mFFL03
04-17-2007, 10:25 AM
rockets are easily the scariest team when 100%, you can't stop mcgrady...and you'll have a hard time stopping yao

mardigan
04-17-2007, 10:28 AM
rockets are easily the scariest team when 100%, you can't stop mcgrady...and you'll have a hard time stopping yao
Yea, those two are monsters, but who is there third option? Spurs got one, Mavs got one, Suns got one, even Utah has one. The Rockets dont, and that will be a big difference in the playoffs. In my opinion, you really need that third scoring option, and unless Juwan, Rafer, Head or Batteir step up, I dont know if they will get past the Jazz

DarrinS
04-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Yea, those two are monsters, but who is there third option? Spurs got one, Mavs got one, Suns got one, even Utah has one. The Rockets dont, and that will be a big difference in the playoffs. In my opinion, you really need that third scoring option, and unless Juwan, Rafer, Head or Batteir step up, I dont know if they will get past the Jazz

Just imagine if Bonzi Wells was the player he was last year. WTF happened to Bonzi anyway?

mardigan
04-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Just imagine if Bonzi Wells was the player he was last year. WTF happened to Bonzi anyway?
Thats why they brought him in, guess that backfired as he was placed on the inactive list for the rest of the season

Obstructed_View
04-17-2007, 11:43 AM
The Rockettes are a two man team. Even if both of them are healthy, they can't get consistent enough shooting from anyone else to win four out of seven against most good teams. They were better two years ago when they had reliable guards, and would have beaten Dallas if not for some terrible calls. And JVG's slow-it-down style is fool's gold. Limiting the number of shots inflates defensive stats, but in reality it just brings the scoring down for both teams. It might sometimes give his team a chance at the end, but someone else still has to hit shots.

DarrinS
04-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Thats why they brought him in, guess that backfired as he was placed on the inactive list for the rest of the season

I heard he was overweight and out of shape when he got to Houston. Maybe TNT will hire him? :p:

I love Tony Parker
04-17-2007, 11:51 AM

GO GS GO!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEESSSEEEE BEAT THA MAVS!!! I AM REALLY ROOTING FOR YOU GUYS THAT WAY YOU GUYS CAN MAKE OUR JOB EASY AS HELL!!! DALLAS IS OUR ONLY MATCH BUT IT WILL BE FUNNY AS HELL AND OHHH WILL WE SPURS FANS HAVE ALOT OF BRAGGING RIGHTS IF GS KNOCK DALLAS OUT THA PLAYOFFS IN THA FIRST ROUND!!!

I love Tony Parker
04-17-2007, 11:55 AM
The Rockettes are a two man team. Even if both of them are healthy, they can't get consistent enough shooting from anyone else to win four out of seven against most good teams. They were better two years ago when they had reliable guards, and would have beaten Dallas if not for some terrible calls. And JVG's slow-it-down style is fool's gold. Limiting the number of shots inflates defensive stats, but in reality it just brings the scoring down for both teams. It might sometimes give his team a chance at the end, but someone else still has to hit shots.

And if T-mac stop being such a little bitch all tha time he is always hurt!! he plays when he wants!!

Obstructed_View
04-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Why would a fan of a team have bragging rights when someone else beat the other team? I'd love to see the Mavs get beat in the first round, just for the humiliation factor, but if the Spurs are going to win a championship and don't go through the Mavs, where's the fun in that?

DampierAmGod
04-17-2007, 12:05 PM

Uh there were terrible calls both ways in that series, especially the first 2 in Dallas that Houston stole.

J.T.
04-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Why would a fan of a team have bragging rights when someone else beat the other team? I'd love to see the Mavs get beat in the first round, just for the humiliation factor, but if the Spurs are going to win a championship and don't go through the Mavs, where's the fun in that?

Rings are rings. Does it matter who we do or don't beat to get them? If Mavs choke out before we get a chance to play them, it only proves they didn't deserve it.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Uh there were terrible calls both ways in that series, especially the first 2 in Dallas that Houston stole.
Yeah, the Mavericks only got 42 free throw attempts in that first game, which they lost by 12, and the officials should have called TMac for, well, for something, when he drilled that wide open jumper to win the second game, since nobody on the Mavericks bothered to play defense.

How dare the officials not bail your team out! Oh wait...

THEY FUCKING DID! AND YOUR BITCH ASS IS STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Rings are rings. Does it matter who we do or don't beat to get them? If Mavs choke out before we get a chance to play them, it only proves they didn't deserve it.
In the big picture, a title is a title. It didn't matter that the Spurs beat the 8 seed in the East to win the '99 title, but it's a little extra satisfying that they thoroughly whipped Portland and LA to get there.

DarrinS
04-17-2007, 12:14 PM
GO GS GO!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEESSSEEEE BEAT THA MAVS!!! I AM REALLY ROOTING FOR YOU GUYS THAT WAY YOU GUYS CAN MAKE OUR JOB EASY AS HELL!!! DALLAS IS OUR ONLY MATCH BUT IT WILL BE FUNNY AS HELL AND OHHH WILL WE SPURS FANS HAVE ALOT OF BRAGGING RIGHTS IF GS KNOCK DALLAS OUT THA PLAYOFFS IN THA FIRST ROUND!!!

I don't want Dallas to have an early exit from the playoffs. I want to meet up with them in the WCF and DEFEAT them.

DampierAmGod
04-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah, the Mavericks only got 42 free throw attempts in that first game, which they lost by 12, and the officials should have called TMac for, well, for something, when he drilled that wide open jumper to win the second game, since nobody on the Mavericks bothered to play defense.

How dare the officials not bail your team out! Oh wait...

THEY FUCKING DID! AND YOUR BITCH ASS IS STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, TYPING IN SIZE 6 DOESN'T MAKE YOUR OPINION ANY LESS WRONG, OR IDIOTIC. GENIUS, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WAS "COMPLAINING" ABOUT BAD OFFICIATING, I SIMPLY RESPONDED AND POINTED OUT THE FACT THAT CALLS WERE BAD ON BOTH SIDES. YOU ARE THE ONE USING OFFICIATING AS THE EXCUSE FOR HOUSTON LOSING THAT SERIES. WOW TYPING IN BIG LETTERS ROCKS! BITCH ASS OMG

ShoogarBear
04-17-2007, 12:20 PM
The Rockettes are a two man team. Even if both of them are healthy, they can't get consistent enough shooting from anyone else to win four out of seven against most good teams. They were better two years ago when they had reliable guards, and would have beaten Dallas if not for some terrible calls. And JVG's slow-it-down style is fool's gold. Limiting the number of shots inflates defensive stats, but in reality it just brings the scoring down for both teams. It might sometimes give his team a chance at the end, but someone else still has to hit shots.Luther Head has been a monster for most of the last couple of weeks. Not saying that's necessary going to carry into the playoffs, but if either he or Alston step up, Houston's going to be more than a handful.

J.T.
04-17-2007, 12:25 PM
JUST SO YOU KNOW, TYPING IN SIZE 6 DOESN'T MAKE YOUR OPINION ANY LESS WRONG, OR IDIOTIC. GENIUS, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WAS "COMPLAINING" ABOUT BAD OFFICIATING, I SIMPLY RESPONDED AND POINTED OUT THE FACT THAT CALLS WERE BAD ON BOTH SIDES. YOU ARE THE ONE USING OFFICIATING AS THE EXCUSE FOR HOUSTON LOSING THAT SERIES. WOW TYPING IN BIG LETTERS ROCKS! BITCH ASS OMG

Congratulations, you are now 25% more stupid.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm not a Rockettes fan. I therefore didn't give a rat's ass who won that first round series. Michael Finley was standing out of bounds when he touched that ball. It was a horrible call. That is a fact. There's about as much complaining as there is opinion in that.

I pointed it out, and you tried to justify the gift from the officials by citing no specific examples of bad officiating in a prior game where your team had over 40 trips to the line. Way to completely fail to worry about facts or anything. Hell, you probably weren't even a Mavs fan way back then, but your lack of knowledge certainly qualifies you.

I guess if the Mavs win the game, the calls were bad on both sides, but if they lose, there were bad calls against Dallas.

Roxsfan
04-17-2007, 01:19 PM
We lost in Phoenix giving up a million points in the paint with Dampier out. According to the logic Spurs fans here use, we'd of won with our starting center. Bottom line is we split the season series and we have home court, because we are the superior team.

Idk what you are talking about with the crack comment, I didn't say anything about anyone being on crack. I will say though that if the Mavs were the 4 or 5 seed and Mavs fans were here saying the Mavs are better than the #1 seeded Rockets then you guys and the Spurs fans would laugh us off the board.

I guess I can see your point. Good luck in the playoffs

btw, it was mav>spurs that made the crack comment....sorry.

Roxsfan
04-17-2007, 01:21 PM
:lmao

No way. Maybe McGrady and Yao are better than anybody else on Dallas (Dirk included), but there's no way the Rockets are a better team.

They COULD upset Dallas though, but that's why it is an upset, the better team would have lost.

in a 7 game series, the better team WINS.

Roxsfan
04-17-2007, 01:35 PM

We shall see.

Head, Battier, and rafer are cold blooded from the 3. If they are raining 3s as they have all season, the inside-out(Yao, tmac tandem) and JVG defense is enough to send any team in the association home.....especially with Tmac driving hard to the hole which he will do in the postseason. T-mac
and Yao need to be consistent, healthy and the cast needs to keep defenses honest by hitting shots. Yes, alot of ifs here...tmac and Yao can do this full on out this yr......and next yr, the bench will gain in depth next and help bring some relief.

DampierAmGod
04-17-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm not a Rockettes fan. I therefore didn't give a rat's ass who won that first round series. Michael Finley was standing out of bounds when he touched that ball. It was a horrible call. That is a fact. There's about as much complaining as there is opinion in that.

Yea, because one call made Houston lose 4 out of 5. Oh wait it didn't. Therefore it's still simply your opinion that Houston lost due to bad calls. Just like it's my opinion that there were plenty of bad calls both ways. But oh, when you bring up the series from 2 years ago and talk about bad officiating, you're just spreading "facts". When I reply to you though, I am complaining (about a series my team WON no less :lol). You're a moron, congrats.

I pointed it out, and you tried to justify the gift from the officials by citing no specific examples of bad officiating in a prior game where your team had over 40 trips to the line. Way to completely fail to worry about facts or anything. Hell, you probably weren't even a Mavs fan way back then, but your lack of knowledge certainly qualifies you.

Are you really this slow? I said horrible calls went both ways, especially in the first 2 games, and that would include game 1. I think I would call that game poorly officiated. Really, you are just making my argument for me. Thanks buddy :clap

Oh and by the way, since you feel so strongly about free throw differentials and love to talk about poor officiating from years past, I'd be interested in knowing what you thought about that 2003 WCF series where the Spurs got to the line 15 more times a game on average than Dallas. Apparently, under your logic, that is the refs "bailing your team out". But I'm sure since it's the Spurs, you don't feel that way. As you can see, your logic sucks, idiot.

I guess if the Mavs win the game, the calls were bad on both sides, but if they lose, there were bad calls against Dallas.

I guess if the Spurs win the game, the calls were fine on both sides, but if they lose, there were bad calls against San Antonio. Kind of like... it's ok for Spurs fans to gripe about what they perceived to be poor officiating in the WC semi's last year, but Mavs fans are not allowed to gripe about what they perceived to be bad officiating in the finals. Fucking sheep most of you Spurs fans are here. Which is why I like coming here, it's hilarious.

I love Tony Parker
04-17-2007, 03:29 PM

I do somewhat agree with you because if warriors beat Mavs and we end up winning it all because noone else is really a threat (a good workout but not a threat) then we will NEVER hear tha end of it from tha Mavs fans!!! like :"Spurs only won because we didnt play them!"

BUT...... I want my guys to win a damn ring! I dont care how we win it aslong as its fair and we dont cheat or tha refs dont fuck up tha game like J. Crawford did then I AM JUST AS HAPPY!!!

timvp
04-17-2007, 03:32 PM
Mav Fan is hitting all-time new lows.

mardigan
04-17-2007, 03:35 PM
We shall see.

Head, Battier, and rafer are cold blooded from the 3. If they are raining 3s as they have all season, the inside-out(Yao, tmac tandem) and JVG defense is enough to send any team in the association home.....especially with Tmac driving hard to the hole which he will do in the postseason. T-mac
and Yao need to be consistent, healthy and the cast needs to keep defenses honest by hitting shots. Yes, alot of ifs here...tmac and Yao can do this full on out this yr......and next yr, the bench will gain in depth next and help bring some relief.
Oh I agree that they can beat any team, when they are on its almost immposible to beat them. I just dont know if they are going to get consistent enough shooting from outside to win. I hope they do, I like their team, but Head will have to play a big part this year I think if you guys want to advance

I love Tony Parker
04-17-2007, 03:38 PM
I do somewhat agree with you because if warriors beat Mavs and we end up winning it all because noone else is really a threat (a good workout but not a threat) then we will NEVER hear tha end of it from tha Mavs fans!!! like :"Spurs only won because we didnt play them!"

BUT...... I want my guys to win a damn ring! I dont care how we win it aslong as its fair and we dont cheat or tha refs dont fuck up tha game like J. Crawford did then I AM JUST AS HAPPY!!!

Lets see who can name all tha excuses Mavs fans will come up with if they get beat by GS in tha first round and Spurs win it all I start it with

1. "Spurs only won because we didnt play them!"
2. "We only lost to GS because Dirk has a broken fingernail"
3. "Avery Johnson was constipated so he couldnt coach us like he wanted to"
4. "We didnt feel like winning"

LOL!!

Budkin
04-17-2007, 11:23 PM
God damn the Suns are about to lose to the Clippers... we could have had the 2 seed.

:pctoss

Budkin
04-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Suns lose... Christ.

FromWayDowntown
04-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Suns lose... Christ.

And, again, the Suns only played 8 guys (fairly odd decision-making by D'Antoni, I think) and gave Nash, Bell, Barbosa, and Stoudemire more than 30 minutes. It might not have been the sort of all-out effort that the Suns might have given against a contender with things in doubt, but it's not as if they did what Pop did last night or what AJ did tonight at GST.

RonMexico
04-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Rockets played a near perfect game... you don't think it would have been different if BOTH teams were fighting for HCA? Suns on the road simply trying to set the franchise record for wins... I think the greater mental edge helped the Rockets to the tune of... say... 3 points?

P.S. If timvp did some research, he might find that the Suns tend to give up one to the Rockets almost every April...

timvp
04-18-2007, 12:21 AM

This is the worst case scenario after Crawfordgate. If the Spurs lose Game 7 to the Suns, that laughing ejection will live forever.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-18-2007, 12:22 AM

This is the worst case scenario after Crawfordgate. If the Spurs lose Game 7 to the Suns, that laughing ejection will live forever.

psssh

you know we got that series in 6 dude

T Park
04-18-2007, 12:28 AM
If not 5.

Denver would be far more difficult than in a 7 gamer than Phoenix.

The Spurs just disected and totally figured out the Suns big time.

They also didnt have Barry, who plays only worth a crap vs them, and Robert Horry..