PDA

View Full Version : This just in: Duncan is a whiner!

ambchang
04-17-2007, 05:35 PM
While reading the posts regarding Crawford vs. Duncan, it seems like there is a lot of "It's about damned time, because Duncan is a whiner.", with responses in the realm of "Well, X player from another team is a whiner too!"
First off, let me say that this is logic at it's crappiest. First off, just because Duncan is a whiner doesn't make it justified for him to be ejected for laughing on the bench. Would you convict a known murderer for hanging out in a bar? Fact is Duncan does not deserved to be ejected based on the call.
Second, just because another player is a whiner doesn't mean that Duncan isn't, it just shows that the entire league does it, and Duncan is basically living the norm.
While there is no way of saying who whines more, I would love to know WHY the players whine. Is it because whining got them more calls and give them an advantage in the game? I would strongly suspect so, and if that is the root cause, the onus is on the league to bring referring standards up to par, not the players.

LAKERS4LIFE
04-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Duncan IS A Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheguevara
04-17-2007, 06:29 PM
MJ was a great whiner too. so what? whiners are winners

ggoose25
04-17-2007, 06:30 PM
squeaky wheel gets the grease

mavsfan1000
04-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Duncan wasn't just laughing. He was laughing his ass off and trying to piss off Crawford. Ah spurs fans don't get it. I'm giving up on this topic.

duncan228
Whining is the only thing Duncan can be faulted for. And his free throw percentage.
I'll take that over the bull some other players can put out.

hater
Stern should just go ahead and make it an NBA rule. win 3 championships and you get to whine. Timmy earned that shit

what now bitches?

SPURS vs NBA media
04-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Duncan wasn't just laughing. He was laughing his ass off and trying to piss off Crawford. Ah spurs fans don't get it. I'm giving up on this topic.

thank god

samikeyp
04-17-2007, 06:45 PM

Prove the intent, please.

sprrs
04-17-2007, 06:47 PM

And now Crawford is gone. Maybe Cuban has the right idea with this while whining thing.....

Voice of Truth
04-17-2007, 06:47 PM
While reading the posts regarding Crawford vs. Duncan, it seems like there is a lot of "It's about damned time, because Duncan is a whiner.", with responses in the realm of "Well, X player from another team is a whiner too!"
First off, let me say that this is logic at it's crappiest. First off, just because Duncan is a whiner doesn't make it justified for him to be ejected for laughing on the bench. Would you convict a known murderer for hanging out in a bar? Fact is Duncan does not deserved to be ejected based on the call.
Second, just because another player is a whiner doesn't mean that Duncan isn't, it just shows that the entire league does it, and Duncan is basically living the norm.
While there is no way of saying who whines more, I would love to know WHY the players whine. Is it because whining got them more calls and give them an advantage in the game? I would strongly suspect so, and if that is the root cause, the onus is on the league to bring referring standards up to par, not the players.

DUNCAN IS A WHINER...THE WHINEST PLAYER IN THE NBA

samikeyp
04-17-2007, 06:50 PM
DUNCAN IS A WHINER...THE WHINEST PLAYER IN THE NBA

Says the person who's favorite team has Dwayne Wade.

sammy
04-17-2007, 06:50 PM
Duncan IS A Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe is a BITCH & Rapist Jackass!

Pugglekicker_21
04-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Where would Duncan rank on a list of all time whiners?

Voice of Truth
04-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Where would Duncan rank on a list of all time whiners?

Number 1

judaspriestess
04-17-2007, 06:58 PM
please do, and please send some pm's to the other mavs posters to do the same. Thanks!!

LakerLanny
04-17-2007, 07:04 PM

You really think Kobe Bryant has to rape a chick with the spooge of 3 guys already on her?

Come on man! :lol

samikeyp
04-17-2007, 07:05 PM

Actually he was an accused rapist. No case was proven against him. Im surprised you didn't hear about that, it was all over the internet. :)