PDA

View Full Version : What could have been...

tsb2000
04-18-2007, 08:57 AM
Phoenix lost again to the Clips last night... :madrun

LEONARD
04-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Phoenix lost again to the Clips last night... :madrun

What could've been?

hanto03
04-18-2007, 09:07 AM
yeah i agree. what makes me mad about it is there is no way to rectify the situation. the fact that the league allows the determination of the seedings to be determined by game fixing, and that's what this was is egregious and an insult to the SPURS and their fans not to mention anyone who is interested in fair play. i just hope that the boys can recover from this injustice and win it all. it's hard for me as a transplanted San Antonio born and raised and brought up watching the SPURS living in dallas to bare.

boutons_
04-18-2007, 09:12 AM
Spurs need to take care of business in the season, not in April

Dec 20 - Feb 11: 13 - 12

Mar/Apr: 0 - 3 (Bucks, Celts, Pacers)

degenerate_gambler
04-18-2007, 09:14 AM
i just hope that the boys can recover from this injustice and win it all. it's hard for me as a transplanted San Antonio born and raised and brought up watching the SPURS living in dallas to bare.

dude, it's not that big of a deal. yeah not having td on the floor hurt the spurs at the end.

but what hurt even more was the team not making a single field goal in the final 6+ minutes of the game.

carina_gino20
04-18-2007, 09:14 AM
wow. that sucks. that could be more motivation for the Spurs though.

spurs1990
04-18-2007, 12:06 PM
dude, it's not that big of a deal. yeah not having td on the floor hurt the spurs at the end.

but what hurt even more was the team not making a single field goal in the final 6+ minutes of the game.

still could have used home court against Phx + 1st round against LA.

As it stands, Den, at Phx, at Dal, Det. Hardest road to a 'chip yet.

sa_butta
04-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Spurs need to take care of business in the season, not in April

Dec 20 - Feb 11: 13 - 12

Mar/Apr: 0 - 3 (Bucks, Celts, Pacers)Agreed, Season starts in November.
January started with 3 losses and finished the month 9-7.

50 cent
04-18-2007, 12:40 PM
Salt in the wound....

:lol

Mr. Body
04-18-2007, 12:40 PM

Thank God those two things aren't related... :dizzy

hater
04-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Fuck You Crawford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

degenerate_gambler
04-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Thank God those two things aren't related... :dizzy

translation: finley, manu, parker, barry, et al...not a single bucket for the final six plus minutes???

td not out their to hold their hands mattered, of course. but not to the extent where we can't expect some minimal scoring at the very least.

nkdlunch
04-18-2007, 03:39 PM
translation: finley, manu, parker, barry, et al...not a single bucket for the final six plus minutes???

td not out their to hold their hands mattered, of course. but not to the extent where we can't expect some minimal scoring at the very least.

TD doesn't have to hold their hand. his presence would have given finley,manu,parker or barry much better % shots. that is a fact.

degenerate_gambler
04-18-2007, 03:44 PM
TD doesn't have to hold their hand. his presence would have given finley,manu,parker or barry much better % shots. that is a fact.

i hear ya.

but excluding barry's panick-stricken heave at the end, they had plenty of good % shots.

all i'm saying is hanging this loss on crawford alone doesn't cut it. but he is an easy target.

nkdlunch
04-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Duncan is to the Spurs what MJ was to the Bulls.

don't be fooled.

Samr
04-18-2007, 05:07 PM
what could have been? Spurs are getting more press now that when they win the championship. Y'all should be thrilled. This is what you want.